Vice: Mainstreaming Footlove is changing how actresses are cast

>Netflix's machine learning department discovers the optimal foot aesthetics for each demographic
>Big supermodel feets, size 9+, are most popular
>Contracts and insurance policies now containing clauses mandating exercises and forbidding harmful shoes

Even more details on the business of Footlove in television and film in below

unv.is/broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/53n7za/celebrity-feet-wikifeet

Will China keep the titsguy market afloat or is the future full of qt feetsies?

feetfags are SCUM even lower than armpitfags

big feet are disgusting and manly

I go to the mall and I'll see ad posters highlighting women's butts or breasts to sell product.

I dream of the day when I will look around me and see foot worship everywhere. Go on, try to sell me your hamburger using the irresistible imagery of sexually-charged soles.

Footlovers are philosophers.

Who's naked feet are they? Why is she rubbing her bare footpussy against her dog's face? Bestiality is wrong.

dude i'm honestly surprised they don't do this. before i started coming to Sup Forums i was barely aware a foot fetish existed. so they could low key put qt barefoot girls in ads to sell shit, normies would be none the wiser(it's just feet after all to someone that doesn't have the fetish), meanwhile the millions of guys that apperently have one would be drawn to the product, just as much as if they showed some bare tit model selling something. But they can't show bare tit ads for the most part. Really surprised no one has gotten on this.

best feet ever.

>Amazon Kindle ads
>Shoedazzle ads
>Huge billboards of supermodel giantess feets

I've met her irl (or rather just seen)

I'm staying at my gf's place tonight. Cannot wait to taste her feet again.

well i don't exactly look out for it but i don't remember literally any ads with barefoot chicks.

Generally, artistic direction will prefer a barefoot actress as it's more feminine and beautiful.

t. Advertisinganon

Foot worship.

axilla a best

>big supermodel feet

I can agree with that. Lomv, slender feet are best feet.

Reminder that foot fetishists are actual internalized homos

Why do you think they're shilled so hard by (((them)))?

Why do I love cumming in my gfs pussy so much then

Kstews cultural purpose is revealed. Her grotesque phallic toes hypnotize the goyim cattle into deviant sexuality.

>Cumming in my girlfriend's footpussy

Fixed that for you user. PIV sex is in poor taste so assumed you meant a progressive pussy made by her soles and lots of vegan lube

The times are slowly changing for the better.