Weekend Sup Forums creation thread

Or /coc/ thread if that's what you look for in the catalog.

Wiki:
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sup Forumsnservatory_Wiki

Last weekend's thread:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/87955742/

Other urls found in this thread:

premiercomics.tumblr.com/post/153585020975/were-back-time-for-an-exciting-new-issue-of
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sup
badassoftheweek.com/gurung.html
pastebin.com/gAKtFuJV
youtu.be/AVRfms25JAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Previously:

-The Next issue of Pulp came out which included (among other things) a 25 page preview of Lovely Ladybug #5
-More WIPs of the Ladybug Summer Special
-New Duet progress
-Opinions are still mixed on the BK x VFT ship
-The Aqua story line got more expansions
-Talking about more Golden Girl script ideas
-An Evilverse counterpart of Venus Fly Trap was created: Pitcher Plant (see OP pic)
-Other stuff I didn't mention

Pulp:
premiercomics.tumblr.com/post/153585020975/were-back-time-for-an-exciting-new-issue-of

In other news, Sup Forums decided it wanted to play god again with making another frankenwaifu. Pic related.

>being in the snow with my love gives me a special feeling.

I like it!

[item room.midi]

This is great.

Can someone explain me what is the different between weekend creation to OC thread?

/coc/ thread is for Sup Forums's shared creative universe. Sup Forumslette, Sup Forumsnrad, Ladybug, etc. OC thread is for personal OCs.

huh, how do I join? I can draw

the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sup Forumsnservatory_Wiki
Read around, see if there's anything that catches your fancy. Submit ideas if you have any. If you're looking to practice making comics there are no doubt people willing to work with you on the writing half.

Just start drawing some of the preexisting oc, or if you come up with new oc you think it fits into a setting, you can post them here.

Although you'll need to feel comfortable at people nicking away at the thing and making changes to them. Or be comfortable with continue to draw your own version knowing other people might have their own ideas.

Who are cat ears visor and gator gladiator?

Not sure yet, feel free to make up stuff for them, they are there too fill space.

Still surprised at the lack of lesbian talk coming from the subject of those girls.

I think it'd be more interesting if they talked about boooooooyssss since we have a lack of that.

Like one of them wants multiple boytoys, one of them one of those hopelessly romantic types, another will only consider dating someone if they can best her in combat, and one of them is just "normal".

Magi-verse Motion shacks up with Calor at one point, right?

>Like one of them wants multiple boytoys

I would say Winter looks like the lewdest on that front, considering Magi always draws her with slash-lit.

But also looking at her dress that could be 2haram4her

>one of them one of those hopelessly romantic types, another will only consider dating someone if they can best her in combat,

Would it be too obvious to make the giant the lovey-dovey romantic, and one of the shorter ones the "then take your spoils, proud warrior" type?

Which one is the one that was being discussed having a knife from her grandad? That one should be the one who is wants someone who can beat her in a fight.

>knife

Does she remember the basics of CQC?

I want to say it was Autumn?

Heard the last thread was looking for a cat boy, so I decided to make a rough mix between Gumball, Dipper, and Marco.

Yeah. I think there was an idea that she has a mask/helmet with antlers on that also serve visually as bare trees, since there was a group shot where one of them had such a mask.

Technically this isn't a continuation of the frankenwaifu threads, but I suppose it can be used for that since really, these threads hardly ever hit bump limit anymore.

What country were we saying the one with the knife from the grandfather was from? It was... I want to say a southern European country to avoid the stock warrior linage tropes.

Nepal. Her grandfather was a Gurkha.

So yeah, warrior blood and all that.

>Nepalese Gurkhas

I seriously doubt if these guys are even human.

>when he exhausted all ammunition he tried to batter one with a sandbag
>before bludgening him with a a machine gun tripoad as he road in nepali "I will kill you!"
>his company commander arrived, casually slapped him on the back and asked if he was OK

Haha. What the fuck?

It's from a British tabloid user. So y'know, not to knock the man's service record, but anything you read there is probably embellished just a little.

I've been missing stuff, when and where was this being made?

Just this past week.

This happens every so often with various results.

Considering he's a Gurkha I'd say that probably understated the situation.

These are a people who routinely get in trouble for taking high ranking enemy heads as trophies.

So, what is her name?

>Marco
>no Steven

My favourite Gurkha story:
badassoftheweek.com/gurung.html

> Half-dead, bloody, and badly wounded, Gurung drew his kukri knife – the ultimate symbol of Gurkha badassitude – jammed it point-first into the ground before him, and defiantly yelled into the darkness, "No one will pass here today!"
>Then he grabbed his rifle, chambered a round, and shouted, "Now come and fight a Gurkha!"

Is this the new Judge user waifu?

I think it was Sup Forumsleen.

Bump

Not bad but i agree with that other user. He needs some Steven.

Adding Steven to a "cat boy" is a dangerous move.

Sup Forumsleen will take care of him

Dead

I have things I want to talk about, namely the aqua plot line
pastebin.com/gAKtFuJV

But there's not really any interest in ANYTHING right now.

Steven's build wouldn't really blend too well with the others, I would imagine. Gumball's hips aside, the others are all skinny guys, and Steven's bulk could throw off the balance of the design.

>So, what is her name?
no consensus was ever reached regarding pallet colors for Sup Forumsleen or the partner/creator sidekick's name so the artist took creative liberties with both.

What kind of stories would a solo Harpoonist series be about?

Last post from me before bed.

Maybe I should try to turn this into a full story this year.

The pair of threads for her actually went really well all things considered, was glad to be around for them

You know I like the blue and black scheme, the green everywhere was either a bit too Peridot or made her look like an Xbox.
The hologram earrings are neat too.

I also like the short scientist woman character with the cat obsession,
their colour scheme is pretty good though perhaps a touch lewd considering it has them running around with only a loincloth covering their nethers?

That was an insanely creepy episode

If you want to add Steven to the build really easily you could just stick his gem in the belly, or have the character wear some sort of belt with a large gem-like belt buckle.

>that brown girl

>loincloth
user plz...
clearly it's a naked apron.
but yes, it's quite lewd. however, when you begin to consider the type of personality an eccentric, cat obsessed super-science cybog-maker producing hyper advanced frankenwaifus with giant missile breasts would have... then maybe perhaps her being just a bit more than a tad lewd is not too far a reach...?

alternatively, she may in fact be wearing a leotard underneath her lab smock. that's a choice up to whoever's writing/drawing her as far as I'm concerned.

>a gem or a belt
Or just a star.

I think she should be the "normal" one. It's really obvious to think that she should always be on Full Klingon mode.

Besides, wasn't she the Warrior Bard one? Prone to quoting sonnets before battle and such-like?

>I would say Winter looks like the lewdest on that front, considering Magi always draws her with slash-lit.

She also looks like a total dork. Would be funny if she's the one with the huge following, that she always courts, even though she doesn't look like the kind that would do so. She's like a sailor -- a boy in every port. Then on busy nights she has...Well, a boy in every port.

Or both of course.
T-shirt with star on it but in different colours, then muckle belt buckle with obnoxiously large gem-design built into it.

Why has there never been a gurkha superhero, or at least superpowered antihero? Is it because they would be overpowered?

They don't need super powers.

Makes me wonder if this magical girl is actually "magical" at all?

All Gurkha are inherently specialized in particular school of magic Blood Magic

Well they'd get on with Adalicia, then.

youtu.be/AVRfms25JAk
just working on stuff, but I am slow.
I did drawing them having sex at least on 2 images. Although that's years back.

Make him /fit/

But how can you make a Catboy for Sup Forums and NOT add Tiger Millionaire to the mix?

That episode was fucking shit.

Her suffering is never going to end.

The obsolete mass-produced unit had Korra and Homestuck as part of its construction, it was a terrible model that isn't even worthwhile as scrap for recycling.

>Shezow
B-but... shezow is a guy

It's only Shezow's hair, and that part was obviously a wig.

Search your feelings, you that this is where tiger millionaire belongs.

Well it is a robot, plug and play modability would be a feature...

So how do they view each other's preferences?

There needs to be more of old busted Sup Forumslette interacting with new hotness Sup Forumsleen.

>Sup Forums comics
Sure, like any of those actually exist.

user...

Two fisted tales of maritime action.

T-there's Ladybug...

She wasn't made for pleasure, only to suffer.

I'll try to figure out how to incorporate some steven into him. Also, does anyone have a chart of Sup Forums waifus human and cats and all?

Also, was the discussion of a dogs ever brought up, or are we going to push that off until later? I'm fine either way

>There needs to be more of old busted Sup Forumslette interacting with new hotness Sup Forumsleen.
np

Oh, did you mean Best Classic Sup Forumslette?
:^3

...Plague?

It's funny to me how everyone kept talking about how this new frankenwaifu needed to be a MILF.

I think most anons are still unaware that Sup Forumslette had kids a couple years ago now.
And both of them still get talked about semi-regularly.

nah, I just got rid of all my pics to make up hard drive space and this was the only one I had that felt appropriate. I'm and the guy that did Kathrina in the last thread

I wish I was plague ;_;

>kept talking about how this new frankenwaifu needed to be a MILF
Half of Sup Forums has mommy issues

Uh well there's Leggy Lamb & Friends, Pavita Pechugona, Callie Briggs, Frankie Foster, Wendy Corduroy, Pacifica Northwest, XJ-9/Jenny, Lydia Deetz, Panda Delgado, Raven from Teen Titans, Power Girl, Toph before she got old n busted, basically all the gem chicks from Steven Universe...

Sup Forums has had alot of waifus, y'know? This is only a random smattering.

Dat nipples

I have a large collection of pics that depict Sup Forumsnrad with the various flavors Sup Forums has had over the past few years.

I'm surprised the /coc/ thread is so much less active than those ones were. You'd think there would be more stuff to talk about.

Oh there's a ton of stuff that we could talk about, it's just that no one wants to ever play ball when I bring up a topic.

No one ever wants to have back and forth anymore no matter how hard I try in these threads, I just can't get anyone to respond.

>I think most anons are still unaware that Sup Forumslette had kids a couple years ago now.
Are you talking about the future girl? That's kinda like calling Sailor Moon a MILF just because Chibi-Usa exists. From what I've seen, as far as fetishists are concerned, you're not a MILF if you've never been impregnated.
On the other hand, if you're talking about her daughter with /d/, well... that doesn't count either because let's face it, who hasn't been impregnated by /d/ at some point?

Long story short, Sup Forumslette isn't generally considered as a MILF. She's still plucky young adventure girl.

>alternatively, she may in fact be wearing a leotard underneath her lab smock. that's a choice up to whoever's writing/drawing her as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, basically the colour and design is up to the artist and their general mood. My original intention was side-tie panties under the smock.

Well damn, she certainly did turn out to be sassy!
Am loving her pet scientist playing hypeman in the background, is there a specific term for such jokey background details?

Actually, Deelette is the only time /d/-tan managed to sire any offspring.
All the other times anons thought she had impregnated someone it was just cum inflation or eggs laid up in there.

This fact was much more prominent on /d/ when Deelette was made since it's what caused them to realize that /d/-tan had no other kids. It was actually a bit of a shock at the time, everyone was sure she had some before, but she didn't.

And /d/-tan still hasn't had any kids after.
Not unless future girl is also one of /d/-tan's and just didn't inherit any of her "dad's" powers.

And while on the subject, /d/ does still draw Deelette

>her fucking tail
what a bitch

But user she's a cat not a dog, so that makes her a Queen

This might be a better example (inspired by the events of a particular thread)

>Sup Forumsleen is the smug jobber of the team while Sup Forumsllete is the best

I could really see Sup Forumsleen pulling off that "noblewoman laugh" specific characters do in the Japanese animays.