How would he even know about Israel?

How would he even know about Israel?

Why would he even care? He's the fucking father of Odin and lives in fucking Asgard and shit

He traced the muslim invasion of nordic countries to Israel

Or he's being used as a shitty strawman because Odin was busy being a shitty strawman for Jane my-hammer-is-a-semi-sentient-storm Foster

>Asgard
It's Asgardia now, OP.

He doesn't know anything about Israel and neither did the writer.

What's the difference?

How long before it's Asgardina

What a cheap way to get out of having to actually write dialogue
What a shit writer
>I'll just shove in some political bullshit so people can understand this guy's a bad guy without actually having to do any work myself!

Post the edits you have, Sup Forums.

Because it's Bennett's cheap meta way of shorthanding "person with horrible and aggressive opinions" that's not out of line with the rest of the run because Sera was an obnoxious fourth-wall breaker the whole way with no charm and lots of unearned "look at how awesome we are together". FFS, that issue ends with "Let's go to the Brooklyn IKEA".

What whorespawn lattern is this? Depraved whelp that slithered from the legs of an unshaven hag

Get thee back to the hearth, female wretch. You've neither the heart nor the might of a true Asgardian shield-maiden
You're the sorriest sight I've seen since the unveiling of Marvel's newest nigger, Sigurd
If it weren't for Israel, I'd still have my 401k

All these tangents

>an editor somewhere read this and said "this is good"

He's also not real. He was just an illusion created by Hela for the explicit purpose of triggering them.

Asgard had a land mass. Asgardia is just a floating city.

At least I don't think I've ever seen someone try to defend it even outside Sup Forums
Even the more militant of whiners thought it was just dumb

I thought the joke here was that Bor babbles random offensive gibberish and that neither Angela nor the reader can be bothered to make sense of it. Are we sure this is supposed to be taken literally?

Haven't read that shit comic but I'm willing to bet that he's retconned not to be real after all the criticism this panel had received.

Maybe he's butthurt that everyone's worshipping their god instead of him.

Why are you guys so triggered by jokes in comic books

That makes no goddamn sense. -ia is just Latin for "land of -". If anything it should be the other way around.

The dialogue is fucking shit throughout the entire book, not just that.

>I thought the joke here was that Bor babbles random offensive gibberish and that neither Angela nor the reader can be bothered to make sense of it.

You're not very good at understanding text. The joke is the writer is censoring out things the character's saying, not that they can't make sense of what he's saying. The joke is also that he's being used as a strawman for everything the writer doesn't like about real life misogynists / racists. He's depicted as an unpleasant relic of outdated and wrongheaded views and the writer is equating that sort of person with real life misogynist / racist meninists by describing the censored out things he's saying as though they were the sorts of things real life misogynist / racist meninists say.

It's a joke about shit trolls ramble about.

I cannot believe it triggered Sup Forums so hard

The way the captions are editorialized show it's a joke like dude you are quoting said.

How does everyone on this board have horrible reading comprehension

Do we just call shitty writing 'jokes' now to try and escape criticism?

>its just shitty writing, no big deal

of course

I never said it wasn't a joke, learn to read. The thing I'm disputing is the line I quoted from the post I responded to, which said "Bor babbles random offensive gibberish and that neither Angela nor the reader can be bothered to make sense of it." They can make sense of it fine though, that's not the joke.

Because they are God's chosen people.

Nah, it's pretty clearly a joke. You're just getting upset because you think the writer is making fun of you personally.

If I didn't get triggered by Big Daddy's right-wing rambling in Kickass you should be able to deal with this like a big kid.

a shitty joke is still shitty writing

>tfw bringing back Skurge just to job was worse than this

Where are you getting the idea I'm claiming it isn't a joke from? I specifically said, multiple times, that it IS a joke.

Don't think they thought that far ahead aside from differentiating the 2 locations.

Marvel editors don't read the pages, they just snort coke off them, and publish whichever pages gave them the best high.

He bets the Jews are behind that.

... I wouldn't be surprised if this was actually what they did.

It would explain the SHIT out of Marville.

Her most well-known comic is a cheap lesbian body horror/power fantasy.

Does nobody realize this is satire

You just typed out literal mental gymnastics,

Actually brilliant

>implying misogyny and racism actually exist

The real question is if he's pro or anti Israel

Because it can go either way with a SJW writer