RWBY/RT General #1009: When you predispose the one place of your race's sanctuary Edition

Previous thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-4-0-f788s

.m3u8 Link: wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/c9477abc-8e2c-4291-a2aa-f660ae99dccd/index.m3u8

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-251

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IAmLindsayJones/status/805111804196175872
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Arkos!

Starting this thread with best girl.

That's not Kali

Sorry Momma Donna is moving to usurp the throne.

>All the namefags are self insert fags.

Blake became worse then shit she became Turbo shit

as in, Adam's companions do stuff to check that they aren't hurting Blake or anything, and totally miss the point that physical discomfort/pleasure isn't the reason why Blake is so bothered by the experience

Here's the thing. I couldn't really do much with this because it's in Banesaw's character not to talk much and he can't really do much because it's his job to not be nice to her.

No she won't.

>Kali starts flirting with Sun just to get a reaction out of Blake.

Probably won't happen but a man can dream.

What is Kali saying in this picture?

yea she will. its inevitable rubes.

>$55
>for a shitty hoodie of worst boy
lol

>She wants the banana

Also further proof of the feline invasion

twitter.com/IAmLindsayJones/status/805111804196175872

HOLY FUCK thats alot of money

Never.

When are we seeing Weiss?

I have a bad feeling about this

Well, we already knew that Lindsay liked cats. I'm not sure what Michael is thinking, opening those floodgates.

Next week.

Is Michael allergic, though?

Blake's parents are nice, but all this episode did was drive Blake herself even further into "worst girl" territory. Holy shit she has literally -nothing- to complain about.

there goes another voice actor

who is the Ira Gamagoori of rwby?

Monty was and we know how that ended.

NO

NOT AGAIN

DIS 'ERE THREAD BELONgS TO DA ORKSS!!!!!

R
E
E
E
E

Again, it's really only a problem if one of them is allergic.

Glynda.
No it belongs to Chaos.

Your primitive ass gonna get whupped, son

$55 is actually pretty normal for a hoodie with a design on it, especially if it's stitched on like this one is.

The problem is if it's a thin piece of shit like most licensed hoodies often are. If it isn't thick enough to keep you warm, it's not worth it.

IT IS GONNA HAPPEN, ACCEPT. YOUR. FATE.

Kali is best milf

I'LL BUY ALL OF THEM.

I want to see Weiss' face when she learns Blake is practically the princess of Menagerie.

STUPID CHAOS GITS WE WUZ 'ERE FIRST!!

ORKZ WUZ MADE TO FOIGHT AN WIN!

Her family may be well off, but the majority of her people are crammed onto a shitty island where the 2/3 of it are worse then fucking Vacuo. And humans are okay with leaving them there? She has plenty to complain about.

>You will never meeting QT irl wearing these leggings

So bad that I couldn't even get a bingo square this time, when I had gone 4/4 so far.

Useless cat. At least my cat knows how to act.

Russian Blue is best breed

I'll buy it next time, my RT stuff have been coming after the blowout sale.
>My Rooster Teeth autism has increased

Well, she became active in her father's organization after he stepped down, (presumably to help Faunus less fortunate than her) only to see it turn violent, and when she finally left, her crazy ex eventually caught up with her and vowed to destroy everything she loves.

Now some suspicious members of her former group claim to be good guys, but know where she is. Granted, that IS on her.

Is there a DL link for the new ep yet?

I just wear hoodies to hide my hungry skelly body and rape wrists.

Good thing tax returns are in a couple months

think this will still be in store once another sale comes around?

>worst girl wearing worst girl's leggings

Appropriate.

Cats find a way

This episode was basically just here to tell us shit will go down next episode.

See you for the next episode of WoR folks.

Well, WF technically do show up...

I feel like I'm both surprised and not surprised that Blake is the daughter of the former leader of the White Fang who is now Chieftain of Menagerie. Maybe the surprise is disappointment that RT actually did this. We already have an heiress character (Weiss); why do we need a second? Is it to show how similar yet different Weiss and Blake are? Cuz I thought we settled that back in Volume I.

At first, Blake's justice-oriented motivations were perfectly fine on their own, but now this family connection undermines this since it suggests some amount of tacit indoctrination by her father instead of truly being a position she formed herself. And then this now creates the expectation that Blake will eventually retake control of the White Fang, just like how Weiss is going to take over the SDC. All of this seems to suggest that Blake's characterization and backstory is plagiarizing Weiss', and I don't like it.

It's sad really. The more I see of Blake these days, the less and less I like her as a character and as a person.

Noodle was a fucking stray?

This bitch..

Disregard that, technically the White Fang did show up, just in evil sneaky douchebag form.

five out of five, staying alive

>always thought those were tights
>they're leggings

And Sheena now sells Noodle-themed merch

it's his job to keep her alive, though
>fetches medication
>acquires real food from the shitters in the kitchens
>prisoner grows slightly more comfortable with him around
>occasionally tries to make conversation to break the monotony
>oh_god_why.tif

It could be just a house the chieftain lives in not owns

I mean, it'd be interesting but I'd much rather keep doing one shots. I might get around to it later down the line.

Why are the Faunus complaining about their island? Wasn't Atlas a frozen rock before it go fixed up?

what if you were dating yang for a long time and she felt comfortable enough to tell you her biggest secret and she opened a lockbox in her closet and showed you some yellow egg shell pieces and photos of a big yellow egg then she wiped her bellybutton away with a tissue cause she draws it on with a marker everyday and looked at you waiting for your response

>Papadonna doesn't like Sun
I bet he approved of Adam and thought he was a good young man for his daughter.

Yeah, those fucking stickers.

And after thinking about it, it's possible that their kid could be allergic.

I realized my mistake one minute after posting. The correct bingo is now updated

Didnt Atlas also have massive dust deposits to help them out

Come at me you stupd xenos and heretics !!

just keep it in mind pls

how much would the price reduces once the christmas sale shit comes?

And she DID say that she was basically "born into" it, which does imply that her parents were at least members.

What the fuck is everyone's beef with Mica anyway? The way people shittalk her, you'd think she kicks babies for fun or some shit.

>"I don't know dear, if that Sun fellow thinks he can date my daughter, he's got another thing coming. "
>"Well, you thought Adam was a promising young man; maybe your judgment isn't the best"

Is so much of the hate coming from people whose headcanon got fucked?

Eh, every father hates his daughter's boyfriend on some level.

Massive dust deposits and the apparent developed technology to drill underground help a bunch. The way the WOR phrased it, it seemed a large chunk of the populace lives inside the rock than above it. .

They had the dust, the tech, and the climate wasn't optimal for Grimm to survive.

NO

>now picturing Orks snorting Dust like cocaine

i wish there was a good rwby/40k cross over...

Why not just buy Jaune instead?

Arkos!

How do we know there isn't dust in the desert? Faunus just decided to crowd up in the easy living spots and not explore.

>Weiss gets a Dust company
>Blake gets a terrorist organization with guns, money, resources
>Ruby and Yang get a cabin in the woods

Kek

>RWBY threads are filled with right wingers even though it's leftist as shit
>Mica is gay and black and complained about both and people here lost their shit even though they really should have seen it coming

YES

Arkos is A ship that will be canon but will take a lot of work from Jaune and Pyrrha to make it happen

Is comf.

>Neo signs "I can make her cum better than you can" into Yang's mouth with a hand covered in Blake's juices

Yang is a wild carefree girl and Ruby a heroic free spirit. A comfy place to come back from their escapades and adventures fits them.

Wait till Blake tells her dad that Adam stabbed her in the abdomen

Christ what a shitty pairing.

>I want to see Weiss' face when she learns Blake is practically the princess of Menagerie.
blake said "it's heiress, actually" about weiss because she knew she outranks weiss

Well blake did say Menagerie desert is worse than Vacuo. What kind of crazy Ausgrimm live out there to hold back an entire continent of faunus?

It is.

GIANT SPIDER GRIMM

So do people just replace Jaune with themselves automatically?

The more I think about it, the more I think that Ghira's going to die by the end of the volume, and not just because he's Blake's dad.

As the former leader of the WF and a leader of Menagerie, he represents the old "ineffective" WF to the current members, and peace and stability to the latter. Killing him would be a huge morale blow to the people of Menagerie, possibly to the point where many Faunus would pledge loyalty to the WF out of fear, and affirm to any other WF members having second thoughts that the old ways are gone.