This is an American McDonalds in the 1980's

This is an American McDonalds in the 1980's

Notice anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_WTBkj8gFfI
youtube.com/watch?v=GDFaEBjA7PU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no niggers.

Yeah she's a cracker slut with no black cock in her mouth as she was born to do: Serve black cock

Everything seems a little less vibrant, like there's fewer colors? You know, like less diversity of hues.

you're right. needs more diversity

A white bitch ready to munch on that McBBC sammich.

the worker doesnt look like she wants to fucking shoot herself.

also the uniform looks better.

Don't let your uncle molest you on your way out.

Low prices.

How do you like your Fed now?

how rude

>Leafposting
Hmm... I thought Cucknadia was a paragon of BBC worship. Who pissed in your bongwater?

Is this the Taxi Driver ordering? WHO YOU LOOKIN' AT?

Low prices
Also that blurry 80's photo is nostalgic.

Smiles, cheap, real food, good atmosphere

Now I remember why I used to like McDs so much when I was a kid

We will never go back will we?

Even fast food workers were happier.

Seriously what the fuck happened?

Almost everything is under a dollar

>Notice anything?

Happy White people looking like they're earning a decent enough living.

Diversity and social security

that's racist. Blacks can't live to white standards and have nuclear families. Monogamous black couple with children?

Don't put unrealistic white man dreams into black people.

""""""Competition""""""""

I just don't get why White people don't listen to their Black brethren.

that guy in the trenchcoat is totally about to flash that poor cashier

I deserved a break that day.

yes it looked healthier

at least they tried to push the idea of a nuclear family being normal, they've given up even pretending today

More than 5 fucking items on the goddamn menu.

You can "get down"

I miss the awesome racist ass 80s. Fucking niggers.

You said black cock to many times, it's just weird.

I remember when my mom worked there. My mom used to make some good money and combined with dad's income we took out of state trips every month. The amount of pride people had back then was something to be envious of. Scoring a job there used to be worth something. Now McDs has become the butt of the joke and a source of shame

Please Stop
Nuclear family is the only way to fix em

Globalism. Also we turn our backs on God.

>That pie holder thing in the upper left with all the McCharacters

right in the feels...

Look how far we came

>Also we turn our backs on God.

Despite the fact that I'm not religious, I'm beginning to think that abandoning the religious value system was a mistake.

>We will never go back will we?

I was a kid in the 80s, completely took it for granted. I grew up in a real culture, and community. Family and friends were always around. No awareness of violence, politics, or diversity. I was proud to be an American. Seemed like a magical world, like things were really going to happen for humanity in the next 20 years.

>Despite the fact that I'm not religious, I'm beginning to think that abandoning the religious value system was a mistake.

Right there with you. Is it too late to go back to Christianity? As a species, I don't think the vast majority of people were ready to leave it.

>born in 77

The only thing that happened is that the mud races came over en masse and ruined it for everybody

Nothing higher then 1$ and the nuggets was WAY better back then .. youtube.com/watch?v=_WTBkj8gFfI

Thanks senpai.

How do you explain to younger people today that Western Civilization is falling apart? I feel like some of them are waking up, but I'm afraid it may be too late.

Regardless, I have two kids of my own. My lineage will not go down without a fight. We've been English/Scottish shitlords for generations now. Hope your family is well.

No jungle fucking niggers.

The White man bears the nigger's weight around his neck like a fucking albatross. And people wonder why he's bent over, and why the fuck he can barely stand up.

We never left f.a.m.

Say black cock loud and proud! Its It's now apart of our heritage. Lets all take a knee and proceed to give the succ.

Catholic here, I believe that it is not too late for anyone to come back to God. As he is eternally loving. I pray for my friends and the world everyday that we may see this.

Them prices.

Order total is only $.40

I think it was the no tipping that really put black asses in seats

>McDonalds in Minnesota

All the "nostalgic" kids in these threads, wishing they lived in decades past just so they could say nigger in public and have everyone nod in agreement would last a week back then, at the very most, before killing themselves due to lack of internet and videogames.

To late for that The West abandoned Jesus for Liberalism.
Now look whats happening europe is almost dead.
Asia is the new place Christians.

>There's no tipping
>Get down with good food

The late 70's and early 80's were the best.

Wtf is this?

hot

Mid 90s millenial here
Do you think I need your help to see the US and western Europe are disgusting shells of what they once were?

I can watch friends or Seinfeld and almost start weeping

College isn't like those sitcoms for me, my youth isn't even a fraction of what those shows are like. I can't relate at all. Its another world to me. no one talks to each other now, no one mingles. Everyone's faces are buried in their phones. any art or tact to the courtship process is long dead. In its place is crude PUA and posturing. People send dick pics over facebook and hookup .

Gen xers on here wonder why this MGTOW shit exists but they no doubt graduated college in like 1998 before cultural Marxism reached critical mass

You're more lucky than you'll ever know

Being a non degenerate millenial is hell. I'm the only person I know, out of dozens of people my age, who doesnt get high all the time and go on tinder and get hookups

>College isn't like those sitcoms for me
No shit, dog.

Try reading more than 2 sentences before writing a reply

Fist fight

Dipshit, if you went into college expecting Seinfeld you were going to be sorely disappointed even in the 90s college experience.

Is this the American freedom we keep hearing about?

I wrote I cannot relate to shows from the 90s that depict colleges because my own experiences are so different I didn't say I wanted my life to be an IRL version of Friends

Try to work on whatever is bothering you in your personal life, bro

I like the show, but people complained about it not accurately reflecting the demographics of NYC even back then. It was filmed on a sound stage, not the upper west side.

They'd keep the pre-made burgers in that metal bin at the center right?

The girl at the counter is a Aryan qt 3.14 instead of a fat, disgusting, ape?

If anything we should be going back to our pagan roots, the roots that created western civilization and democracy, not some jewish tool to take down the west.

>completely shaven

THEY EVEN TOOK OUR FUCKING PUBIC HAIR!

hola

WHITE
I
T
E

I legitimately can't remember the last time I saw a white person at any fast food restaurant, let alone a McDonalds.

We don't have a lot of niggers where I live thank god, so it's all mexicans and they can barely speak English

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDFaEBjA7PU

That isn't implying what you think it is implying.

I would guess that before mcdonalds there were not really any fast food joints. So the only places would be places where you sit down and get a waiter and tip them.

Thin whites

This is a marketing picture. They always use models that wouldn't normally work there.

The menus isn't animated, on a TV screen, and constantly changing while you try to read it?

>pagan
>unifying

Inflation is a mother fucker.

With a customer dressed like they're homeless? Looks pretty real to me.

I was born in 80. It was a magical time.I feel bad for young people now.

>I'm beginning to think that abandoning the religious value system was a mistake.

Whatever gave you that idea?

It still exists bro, you just have to get out of the mega cities. Move to a conservative state and find a nice smaller rural town.

My kids don't experience most of the stuff going on out there.

>le.Smalltown.Texas

Yeah, the photographer wasn't getting paid to take these because if he was hr would have shown both the face of the customer and the employee
Rule number one of photographing a business is that you always make sure you can see both the clients and the employees interacting
Rule number two is no back of heads

Love cannot exist, without faith of some form.

At least in western society, in middle eastern shitholes you just beat your wife becuase you paid good money for her when she was 9.

>I was born in 80

Remember how magical arcades were when you were 6?

No internet and this was before there were game magazines, so there was no hint at what kinds of games were out there. All of a sudden "afterburner" appears at your local arcade and your head explodes with amazement.

This was like the age of discovery. When traveling out of town with your family you would visit "foreign" arcades and see 4-5 new or old games for the first time in your life.

>>born in 77
1972 checking in

>Remember how magical arcades were when you were 6?
I remember going to a local pizza joint and playing tabletop pacman. I remember playing Atari before NES came out. I had a computer with a wireless keyboard in 86. It was all so new and interesting. Now kids expect technology to be everywhere and complain about video resolution if it isn't 4k 60 fps.

Rural Texas we have lots of white high school kids working at McDonalds. They are polite and actually get your order right.

what happened to Birdie, hamburglar, fry guys and grimace, and moon guy? You millinials missed out

This is an American McDonald's character in the 80's

The last time I went to McDonalds my big mac had a shoe print on the top and 20 niggers stared me down from the car to the door to counter to car.

Fuck no we cant go back. Don Thompson fucked the company hard.

this keeps getting posted and everyone says no blacks; if thats the case you need to move, i swear we have 98% whites in my state

I'm not filled with rage when I look at it, unlike any other MccyD's I've seen in the last decade.

The one where I live always has 10-15 nigs camping out inside. They always buy a small coffee and just sit there from dawn till closing time. From what I understand they are there everyday and do not leave unless the cops are called. The Hardees across the street has a security guard who kicks them out

Are we on this timeline as a punishment for our past sins? Is there another timeline in the multiverse where we didn't make those mistakes? Is hell just a synonym for any timeline other than the best possible one? Is every uncollapsed quantum wave function an invitation from God for us to make a choice with our free will not to be a sin-cuck anymore, and we are denying ourselves an escape and free invitation to a heavenlike alternative timeline by always letting it collapse in the wrong way with our bad decisions? Or is there only one heaven timeline, that being the one we would be on if we had never fucked up a single time in our lives?

I've searched my memories, and I know what I did to deserve to be here... but what did you do to wind up here in this specific hell with me, user? And how do you plan to get right with God and escape from here?

S-sweden?

This looks like my chick-fil-a.

>golden arch cups

>le jobs we dun wanna do :DDD

It was used as a scuse to let the hues in.
This is why the people must not be lazy.
Now they refuse to "beta"(human) uprising
This is why the people must have discipline

Less important jobs like that can be simply done by vaginas, albeith the best is that they never leave the house.

Women are HORIBLE mothers and workers tho.

>Seriously what the fuck happened?

do you even need to fucking ask?

i don't usually come in here, are Sup Forumsacks redpilling the newfags? This place needs Jew Redpill Thread as much as /r9k/ needs Woman Hater Threads

Its going to get better man, hold tight. If it doesn't get better, you know what we need to do.

The motherfucker that invented that deserves the ISIS drowning cage for his crimes against man and God.

They're now paying their hockey team enough money so they won't have to work at McDonald's anymore.