You glorious fucking bastards, we really are going to meme a president to office aren't we?

You glorious fucking bastards, we really are going to meme a president to office aren't we?

yes.

BUILD A WALL

>99

KEK HAS BLESSED THIS POST IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Yeah, isn't it funny how the jews socially engineered you all into creating support for a subversive shill politician.

Now that I'm thinking about it.

I had a dream Trump talked about pepe. He said

"Pepe is a funny thing, It's quite an interesting story. But we don't talk about that any more" he said laughing like I've never seen Trump laugh.

It was a good laugh, quite funny.

Praise kek.

Wow the jews really just want to deport mexicans, guess im a hill shill now

We have become to jew to jew the jews, but Trump might be a deep cover jew that jews planted to jew us jews, but he also dog whistles to us that he knows the jews are jews, and we must keep the jews close to defeat the jews, and how do I know you're not a jew who's trying to spread disinformation about Trump to convince use he's jewing us, the new jews?

When the founding fathers started their rebellion, they spread information that it was an illuminati operation to confuse the illuminati. This really made my neurons fire and connect.

w/e Israel ethnic nationalism is for all's benefit,

Stay the course. Keep the Trump Train plowing through the liberal wastelands.

I, for one, welcome our Jewish Overlords.

I'm going to have to stop you right their. The American Revolution was very deeply Illuminati and that Benjamin Franklin fuck was in it up to his eyeballs. Where do you think all that equality crap came from in the Declaration? Luckily we were a new country and didn't have to go through the head chopping like France did. They were even more Jewed than we were.

Hillary bombed last night. I am assuming that between Monday's catastrophe and last night, she got the message - one day a week off is okay. Seven days off for three weeks straight, not okay.

Part of the reason for that is the questions were more candidate-specific. Last night she was on the defensive because she was more or less in the role of a defendant.

I fully expect a much better performance from her in the debates, where the questions are targeted at both candidates. Plus her sputtering engine may kick up a few RPM and a few more synapses might be firing.

do you think on nov 9th he'll send us a specific thank you tweet at least?

Is this the new CTR line of attack? Two months ago his support from David Duke and white nationalists made you a #shill4hill but now that that didn't work you're a supporter of ein volk ein reich ein hillfuehrer?

Now you are starting to get how it works

Kek'd and check'd senpai

Yea Mr Franklin Esquire was a (((Brit))) agent, but Washington and Jefferson were genuine. We did okay, but now 240 years later, the jews have out jewed us again.

why is dan "she will never be tighter" shneider doing in there?

>tfw a board full of outcasts in a dark corner of the internet will decide who will rule the first world power

We are the Jews now.

>socially engineered us into supporting a candidate almost universally pushed to be hated by the MSM which is run by jews and also against a candidate funded millions by jews whose money would go to complete waste if he won
Truly they're playing 8D chess

>"Pepe is a funny thing, So true. It's quite an interesting story. And true. But we don't talk about that any more" he said laughing like I've never seen Trump laugh.

FTFY

holy shit was this the poll that was locked at 50/50 for a while?

>mfw when I realized power is a meme and we cracked the code

It's going to be a landslide.

>Find out about #NBCNewsForum
>Most people actually caught up to Hilary's bullshit
>mfw finding out Sander's supporters are backing up Trump now