You're excited for season 2 aren't you user?

You're excited for season 2 aren't you user?

I'm not watching anything that doesn't have hot hairy whores in it.

Is the fat redhead confirmed dead? I can't remember.

nobody cares

Please don't call my thinspo waifu fat

Not really. Season 1 was great, but I just can't see this continuing and still maintaining a level of quality. Maybe I'll be wrong.

If it's so wrong to fuck little girls, then why are they sexualized SO much in American media?

she got goo'd by the ooga booga

We saw her dead body, but who knows if that means she's really dead or something else.

She's 20 though and was 18 during the first season.

Yeah but she's portraying a pre-teen/teen.

Am I ever.

ye

will they at least include timeskips? Theaw child actors are gonna grow up fast in no time.

Still curious if Bobby will pull off staying cute theough puberty, or turn into a disgusting brit slag

I’ve never wanted to fuck an actress with the vigor of my desire to fuck Barb.

>adult woman puts on schoolgirl costume for sexual role play
>arrested
>adult actor playing a teen character does a nude scene
>charged as CP
America

Will she show us her tiny tits and spread asshole in the new season?

Her ass is so flat she doesn’t need to spread it. It’s just a butthole with two bumps on each side.

>If it's so wrong to fuck little girls
That is not correct.

sure why wouldn't I be? The first season was enjoyable and well done, no reason to believe it will be any less so.

After watching IT I realized how shitty Stranger Things is. I'm not watching season 2. I'm not watching IT Chapter 2 either though.

Not at all, probably the safest shit-bet there is. S1 this was so generic and insanely plastered with NOSTALGIA and it probably took the hack-creators many years to even produce that.

I can't remember a single thing I enjoyed about the story besides how it played a bit of Melt With You in one episode. I really wonder why exactly everyone praises it as a masterpiece.

muh nostalgia. I did like that they played joy division tho and I want sticc gf

IT was LITERALLY just stranger things

Exactly but I thought IT was sort of better. They got the bullies right, the special effects right, had less in-your-face nostalgia, the story was way more coherent and not just a bunch of macguffins.
Either way, aren't people tired of the 80's already? How long will it take?

She is the real life version of Meg Griffin

Has she put weight on or is she still a nasty skellington?

>Skinny girls
>Nasty
Amerifat detected

Wrong. I don't expect her to be fat but at least an athletic kinda size.

I know lots of people, myself included, who liked Stranger Things who weren't even born in the 80's, senpai.

Thin girls aren't nasty, they're perfect. I wish there were more thin girls instead of Jewish manufactured chubs. She'd look better with just a tiny more amount of weight though.

>arrested
What?

How's her footgame bros?

I want to see

THOSE

TINY

TITTIES

You're going to die of hunger when SHTF. Any day now. It's right around the corner.

9/11 was an inside job.

>She'd look better with just a tiny more amount of weight though.

That's what I mean so it don't look like she's pure skellington

I'd rather die than be around for some apocalyptic hellhole

Well I Melt with You is a God Tier 80s song

>not having a sweet bunker and kidnapping mew
Your loss, bud.

i didn't know how badly i wanted this until now

I hope they don't fuck it up