North Korea bans sarcasm because Kim Jong-un fears people only agree with him ‘ironically’

North Korea bans sarcasm because Kim Jong-un fears people only agree with him ‘ironically’

>Officials told people that sarcastic expressions such as “This is all America’s fault” would constitute unacceptable criticism of the regime.

>“This habit of the central authorities of blaming the wrong country when a problem’s cause obviously lies elsewhere has led citizens to mock the party,” an anonymous source said.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-bans-sarcasm-kim-jong-un-freedom-speech-a7231461.html

>"From now on, Sarcasm is banned!"
>"Oh yes Great Leader, I'll be sure to follow that decree. You have such genius ideas"
>"Thank you"

I'm honestly shocked sarcasm wasn't banned there already.

>be sarcastic
>get executed
>be genuine
>get executed

This stupidity is on par with the hoops you have to jump through regarding sexism and genderism.

>Westerners unironically believing this.
North Korea is the most based country in the planet.

He essentially doesn't want to be reminded how much of a shit hole his country is because of his family.

A lot of higher ups in NK have to know just how shitty their country is and why.

No goy. They are evil. We must set up one of our banks there.

Fuck them both. Let Chyna deal with it.

>he ends up executing 90% of his nation
>"ugh, this day totally couldn't get any worse!"
>one of his overzealous officers executes him for his own law against sarcasm

>an anonymous source said.
Why should I believe in a anonymous source?

>“This is all America’s fault”

is this the nork version of "thanks obama"?

does Sup Forums actually like NK or is this just a meme?
literally what is good about north korea?
>in b4 muh niggers

because jews

How progressive!

Hillarious 2016 !

He got FATTER?

This guy is the worst cartoon character bad guy in the history of international relations. He's not even the stuff of plausible fiction. And yet here he is, as real as day.

Anyway, American won't do shit. He's nuclear. That's a license to do whatever the fuck he wants.

>Be Canadian
>Trudeau bans sarcastic politically incorrect language
>Be arrested for unironically supporting diversity.

WE NEED THIS

>Implying Jews don't already make a profit off of NK

he should just invade the sorks already

WTF? I love North Korea now.

It's not a great country.
But, Sup Forums being Sup Forums suspects that there's more to it than that.

I mean, I do.

Reminds me of this.

Hory shit, he keeps getting fatter and fatter; when is this tubby fuck going to keel over or be overthrown by his military.