Anyone else find this niggas films incredibly boring?

They're films you like when you first start watching movies (as a kid probably)

when you get any taste you realize how shit they are.

boring?

no.

kys yourself

why is he always pouting?

I think this is true for SOME of his movies.

QT was the first director I really got into when I was like 12. At the time, I loved Kill Bill and Death Proof but I think those films are whatever now.

I do think Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, and Inglorious are fucking amazing, though.

Nah, they're all shit.

he makes good caricatures, his characters are all eccentric for the most part and he can write some good self-enclosed scenes
other than that his movies are just schlock, but that's what he admittedly likes to make
he'll be the mark of a generation but he won't be remembered for being good

>amazing

Haven't grown up much, huh?

No, they're great. Fuck off.

His only good flicks are Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown.

His writing is perfectly fine until characters speak. Then he relies on boring stories about absolutely nothing that his fanbase can pick apart to pretend are deep because they reference some kung fu movie from 1963. And that's 97% of his film. The rest is mediocre over the top violence to try and keep you awake.

Tarantino is best at ideas. True Romance is fun, NBK is better for being done by someone else. But give him a budget and time and he bloats every fucking movie with stupid backstories. Every. Single. Time.

Jackie Brown was awful.

What's this haircut called?

It's by far his most human film and the only one where the characters don't speak like Tarantino himself.

The David Carradine pussy dome

Honestly Tarantino is an inspiration for us all.

No matter how autistic you are, no matter how shit your taste is, no matter how derivative you are, no matter how talentless you are, you can make hundreds of millions and have the adoration of reddit and retards.

There's definitely been a drop-off in quality. His earlier work back in the 1990's was outstanding. Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, Four Rooms, Reservoir Dogs.

Then his middle work in the 2000's was just okay, but got progressively worse. Kill Bill. Kill Bill 2. Sin City (The Big Fat Kill). On to submediocre fare like Death Proof and Inglorious Basterds.

But his latest work in the 2010's has just been... awful. Django Unchained. Hateful Eight.

Tarantino movies are pleb filters, despite being kinda pleb themselves

They're just fun movies that are all structured as a homage to one or multiple genres, but people on Sup Forums who have no personality
and use their community approved taste as a replacement hate his movies because they're not as deep, subtle, or meaningful
as (movie) by (director).

That type of thought is pleb as fuck, and so, Tarantino's movies are pleb filters

Sure, but it's still shot like one of his films with long scenes of nothing but talking and the dialogue is boring without the usual Tarantino way of writing. I just wasn't engaged in the plot or the characters throughout. Robert De Niro was especially disappointing. I get that it was supposed to be a more human "hangout movie" as Tarantino put it, but it just didn't work for me.

No

Maybe it's time you admitted to yourself you were a pleb and fixed that. I recommend watching all these kinos.

nah, they're just shit movies.

I'm pretty down with this opinion to be honest, they're the most well structured and written films he has, and the only two that don't feel like modern exploitation films

pleb exposed

yeah, you haha.

Kill Bill 1 belongs with his good work and Death Proof belongs with his shit work.

>mfw you have no friends to watch movies with

Which Tarantino film would you say is his most self-absorbant/ self-obsessed?

Adam Sandler should be shot.

I watched four lions a while ago with a friend.

I don't usually watch movies with friends though, and if I did, I wouldn't watch tarantino shit.

Hateful Eight was kino

he has 3 semi-boring films.

Found the BBC poster

his movies are pretty good, Sup Forums is just a bunch of contrarian faggots. same reason you guys don't like rick and morty

only fat, nazi LARP'ing Sup Forumstards didn't like Inglorious Basterds

I said Hateful Eight, not Django, you underage filthy nigger pleb. That movie is to westerns what Funny Games is to thrillers

moron detected

>(You)

Yeah, yeah, we get it. You love the BBC, how can white men compete, etc etc.

you post that guy a lot, do you love him?

Don't project your gay fantasies on orher anons, you slut.

you seem pretty upset i found a picture of you

>that deflect
haha you do love him, that's cute.

yes i love you

I can’t get over how much this guy looks like Mr. C now. Did Lynch do it on purpose?

faggot

don't be so tsundere, debu-kun

nice try, quentin

he even has the pitch black eyes

they are anything but boring, you may argue they are 0 substance, they are not deep enough, they are not complex enough, etc. But none of his movies has come off to me as boring to me, they are all fun flicks

post your cock fucking queer

Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill and Reservoir Dogs were his best. Django Unchained was good but the pacing is kinda fucked up. The other films he's done are like parodies of his earlier work.

user we're on a work-safe board

kiss yourself

/hm/ exists for a reason faggot

>asking for pictures of my dick
>calling others faggots

wew

Nope, every single one of his movies is a good watch

typical fag, too scared to show me your manhood

Hateful Eight
>that voiceover