Putting Away Childish Things

Alright Sup Forums, I'm a neckbeard atheist who's tired of the redpill. I'm more than willing to accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior if that means me getting a wife and having kids. I'm more than willing to become a Christian if that means me having to go to church and listen to some old bastard read fairy tales from some old, pious dude who's way into how you're sex life is and creepily encourages you to have as many kids as possible.

I'm totally willing to forego the red pill, but I have no clue about Christians or Christianity. Which sect is the most tolerable? Which sect isn't degenerate? I use to be Mormon but they're goddamn insane and their church lasts for 3 hours long. I just want a nice Christian girl to call my wife, what are my options /pol?

Don't get married, just buy a dog

Nicely backhanded.
Getting that shitpost quota handled like a champ.

A Roman Catholic who takes the redpill has no negative side effects. It purges Jewish propaganda from his system.

That's one of my favorite Bible verses, OP.

I realized a while back that you can be a "Christian" without the belief angle. You can be culturally Christian and decide that the more righteous tenets of the faith are the principles by which you want to live your life. There's tradition, history, and family at work. There is a connection to the past that "faith" can bring into focus.

Christ is a major red pill user.
I'm afraid you don't know shit and call yourself redpilled just because you are here.

You cannot be these three things at once:

- Honest
- Intelligent
- Christian

Why do yo want to worship a dead kike on a stick? Heill Óðinn!

I'm totally down with Jesus as a moral philosopher and interesting political/historical figure in the context of the times yet how universal the message was, but the magic shit? Can't the amazing universal message be magical enough?

Most Christians are emotional self-righteous holier-than-thou neckbeards these days, it's just not socially acceptable to point this out in internet cesspools like Sup Forums.

Why must it be enough?

Hristianity is the red pill you dunce

Pretty much this, the concept of 'god' is silly but you can respect the church and honor its traditions since most of them are simply white US culture.

>the anonymous uncensored image board has social protocol

We have discussion here. It just so happens that they don't go as you're used to when you say something ridiculous about Christianity that would have 15 SJW and numales jump to your support in real life. Just like how calling someone a racist here doesn't work like it would in real life.

Most churches will welcome you with open arms. The traditional protestant churches are what you're after, methodist, lutheran, presbyterian, etc. Boring, virtuous, traditional. Stay away from baptist and pentecostal churches. The new agey non-denominational rock show churches are shit.

You are mentally imbalanced. Seek not a contrived savior and also seek not a philosophy that doesn't recognize the aether. Stop being a simple minded slave to dogmatic belief systems and learn about astrotheology and syncretism. There is a natural balance in the universe as in your mind, a deterministic factor and a random factor. Natural Law and Free Will. Authority, Money, and Religion are illusions of slavery, but they all provide a balance - a contrast of WHY they are an illusion and why then exist to aid us in our journey to find our way out of slavery. Authority provides a projection of fears we refuse to self-abdicate. Money provides a conscious agreement on a obscure value of our energy, but enslaves us when privately owned. Religion provides an allegory for ourselves and our stars. The world of commerce and law is a deep, dark, evil world that worships consumption at the cost of others. Read and listen my friend. Stop being a slave.

Once you take the red pill there is no going back. That includes believing in imaginary sky gods.

Roman Catholic. And also buy a dog.

OP can believe whatever he wants. The point of church is community and fellowship with people who at least pretend to be decent and virtuous for a couple hours on Sunday. It's about being a part of a tradition which has been the bedrock of Western civilization for centuries. It's about trying to be a good person and improving yourself, and giving a shit what your community thinks of you. It's about taking back something we've lost in our postmodern technological nightmare.

>You cannot be these three things at once:- Honest- Intelligent- Christian

I'd say that it's more like an atheist cannot be any of those three things.

Well for one, if you're not going to be a real Christian, that is one who believes in the whole religion, then forget about it, we, including Christ, don't want you.
>Who is the liar, if it is not the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, who denies the Father and the Son. 23 No one who denies the Son can have the Father;
We have enough lukewarm followers as it is.

Idk. Even Lutheran churches are cucked these days. Christianity is about dead is seems.

Take up your cross and follow Him.

It's not about you, you selfish bastard. If you go down this path, you may very well be called to chastity.

The church is not a goddamn wife dispensary.

Go catholic btw, Satan will not prevail against them.

Actually it's about calling back sinners to repentance.

If you remain lukewarm, your sins will well up unto death, and you will be spat out.

Jewish, the truth automatically is downloaded from the mainframe after you convert

I'm an atheist and I've been going to church for 3 years. I'm not there for the sermon, I'm there for the fellowship. These bible thumpers are real decent people, and I gain a lot just being part of their community. Community is an integral part of being human, and it's something we've somehow lost along the way.

>'m more than willing to accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior if that means me getting a wife
just put the fork down bro

dogs are no fun to fuck

i agree with what you're getting at, its just important to realize literalist interpretations of holy text is like using toilet paper as foil for baking. but yeah we live in a technocracy in a way

Keep the commandments.

You don't "get into it".

You either realize it's the Truth and live it or you be a cuck fag pretender which is worse than apostasy.

I'm glad my friend, and I didn't mean to discourage you. That's of course a valid reason for going.

But community cannot save, and sins unrepented tend to get worse. Your attitude itself is in my opinion pretty good evidence that God is calling you.

I agree. The only sin for which I don't repent is not taking Jesus Christ as my lord and savior, because I don't believe that's a legitimate sin.

good luck, most Christians bitches would cut Sampson hair these days.

>uncensored
Sure Ahmed

Become a muslim.
Their girls are halal in the streets and haram in the sheets.

fag

Dude. Follow this link, it's all you need. It will lead you to the best sources there are, and you will sidestep ALL the confusion.

blessyahowah.com