Atheist goys literally believe that one of the most powerful natural motors in existence came through a blind process...

Atheist goys literally believe that one of the most powerful natural motors in existence came through a blind process of chance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5vCy2ZvUWss
youtu.be/yaiPcZRqWms?t=3m28s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin's_finches
youtube.com/watch?v=EWKjYjTIzaw
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0022519377900443
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes goy pls believe our """theory""" otherwise we'll brand you as dumb and stupid.

/thread

Fuck off you bluepilled sheepshagger. Keep swallowing the evolution jew.

A = without
theist = organized religion
Atheist = without organized religion
get bluepilled by the Jews who invented your entire religion, Christfag.

Reminder that as soon as evolution became widely accepted and taught in schools, Western civilization went to shit.

You don't have to be a Christian to believe in a designer you pathetic atheist cuck. The Founding Fathers were all deists for example. Keep believing the EVILution lie though, goy.

Nobody cares about your intense need to validate your existence through shitty religion op

also you really suck at understanding evolution

reason is OP says blind chance, which isn't what natural *selection* is.

dumb kike worshiper detected

Natural selection is a meme. 99% of mutations are either harmful or neutral and almost always leads to a loss of genetic information.

>buying the "christ is control" meme
youtube.com/watch?v=5vCy2ZvUWss

It's funny how you can question everything on this site but as soon as you question the (((evolution))) lie you can be branded as dumb and stupid. Believe there is a massive globalist jewish to get rid of the white race? Cool man! That's perfectly reasonable. Don't swallow the evolution lie? Lmao your dumb man!

Fuck off your public school indoctrination is showing.

>cyrpus

Stfu you hairy nigger.

Also calling me a kike worshipper doesn't make your joke of a theory any more credible, faggot.

It's not a loss, it's a change. And those ones that are beneficial get selected for.

And guess how many historical species are now extinct? Over 99%. Gee golly wiz, Ken Ham. It's like pottery.

lmao sure thing abo you can go live with the amish if you are so afraid of science

This is probably the most retarded point in the history of the creation-evolution dialogue. Congrats, faggot.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

IN CROSSING A HEATH, SUPPOSE I PITCHED MY FOOT AGAINST A STONE, AND WERE ASKED HOW THE STONE CAME TO BE THERE; I MIGHT POSSIBLY ANSWER, THAT, FOR ANYTHING I KNEW TO THE CONTRARY, IT HAD LAIN THERE FOREVER: NOR WOULD IT PERHAPS BE VERY EASY TO SHOW THE ABSURDITY OF THIS ANSWER. BUT SUPPOSE I HAD FOUND A WATCH UPON THE GROUND, AND IT SHOULD BE INQUIRED HOW THE WATCH HAPPENED TO BE IN THAT PLACE; I SHOULD HARDLY THINK OF THE ANSWER I HAD BEFORE GIVEN, THAT FOR ANYTHING I KNEW, THE WATCH MIGHT HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE. ... THERE MUST HAVE EXISTED, AT SOME TIME, AND AT SOME PLACE OR OTHER, AN ARTIFICER OR ARTIFICERS, WHO FORMED [THE WATCH] FOR THE PURPOSE WHICH WE FIND IT ACTUALLY TO ANSWER; WHO COMPREHENDED ITS CONSTRUCTION, AND DESIGNED ITS USE. ... EVERY INDICATION OF CONTRIVANCE, EVERY MANIFESTATION OF DESIGN, WHICH EXISTED IN THE WATCH, EXISTS IN THE WORKS OF NATURE; WITH THE DIFFERENCE, ON THE SIDE OF NATURE, OF BEING GREATER OR MORE, AND THAT IN A DEGREE WHICH EXCEEDS ALL COMPUTATION.

—WILLIAM PALEY, NATURAL THEOLOGY (1802)

Tell me goys, if evolution is so true then why has there been so many frauds? Why is that we don't have this level of fraud in any other scientific field of study besides evolution? Really makes you think.

Pic related. Kikell's drawings to support his evolution theory were a fraud.

OP possesses irreducible faggotry

Another bluepilled goy with no argument.

What the fuck is with all the fucking retarded CTR forum-slide aussie shills on Sup Forums right now

you all deserve 500 years of Julia Gillard as PM

This has always been a classic go to for the creationist.

Here's a video for you about it
youtu.be/yaiPcZRqWms?t=3m28s

Shit bait but this is an interesting article for everyone else in this thread.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin's_finches

me in the middle

Another evolutionary fraud.

Tell me goys why would scientists go out of their way to deliberately tamper with the evidence? Pic related is Nebraska Man which was supposed to be a missing link between man and ape turns out it was a fraud made from a pig's tooth.

Surely there's no agenda here.. no nothing to see here goy

A FUCKING LEAF really showing his public high school indoctrination.

theist = faith in god or gods, not organized religion. You realize atheism and religion aren't mutually exclusive right?

and another thing that has been addressed many times before.

another video that covers it.

youtube.com/watch?v=EWKjYjTIzaw

anything else?

You guys realize that evolution is the best SCIENTIFIC theory, right kiddies?

Non-Science Magic Theorys that are inheirently unprovable: God, Simulation Theory

Like, even bacteria and fruit Flys have faster, observable evolutionary changes through multiple generations. Holy fuck some of you poltards are dumb fuck that would rather believe in muh sky god

I'm not even saying don't believe in religion or to not pray to god, I'm saying accept that if there is a god/admin he put evolution into the base code of the universe.

>Gullible idiots trusting the word of a bunch of (((jewish))) scribes in the middle of the desert written over ~2000 years ago over modern day science
>Say science is untrustworthy for [REASON] even though they can replicate the same experiments
>Oh wait, they won't do it because they're fucking lazy and just don't want to deal with being wrong

If there is a God, it certainly doesn't seem to give a single fuck about us, that's for sure.

I want to believe it's satire, but then again, this is the same place where people believe CERN causes earthquakes and time distortions

>chance
Not how evolution works. Back to school faggot

potholer54 aka the same guy who has been peddling the global warming myth? LOL

Anyway this doesn't disprove my point, it's a fact that Nebraska Man was originally touted as a missing link between man and ape.

No one on here believes in the literal, historic, scientific existence of God. The point is Christianity is, in moderation, good for social cohesion and keeps degeneracy at bay. And it's an important part of Western heritage.

So um.. What is that?

Notice how I never brought up religion ITT? I'm a deist. But evolution is clearly a fucking lie.

Go back in time to even the lowest living lifeforms -- bacteria and you'll see incredible amount of design and complexity. It's a fucking meme theory. The only reason why it is accepted is because this is all that naturalists got. Evolution has to be true by definition. As Richard Dawkins says "it's the only game on earth".

Nope it wasn't, no journal published it as such, you would've known that if you listened rather than dismissed it because potholer.

Pic related.

Nobody is bringing up Christianity, gaytheist.

Causuality

Not an argument.

The bacterial flagellum

There was no Jesus Christ
Slight evolution took place in the insect and animal world over millions of years
If humans have evolved, then why does it literally take 10 years for a human to survive outside the womb? Shouldn't we have evolved to make that period shorter? Why no hair? We can't survive without clothes, why not evolve a thicker fur for colder climates?

It's because we were created by combining APE with MAN. Not evolved, but constructed.

That's not what theist means you fool

Any other mature religion that doesnt call for violence then. Nobody is going to church or saving their virginity for marriage because deism, degenerate.

>There was no Jesus Christ

Historically wrong

I don't care about any of that. The point is that (((evolution))) is a meme theory and a lie.

Shouldn't we also not get sick and not age?

>there was no Jesus

Retard alert. Objectively incorrect.

If God is so smart, why he created such a stupid and bloody religion and He behaves in Bible like a Muslim fanatic?

>Durrr I popped out of bowl of Soup!
>Where's the proof ?
>AHHH CHRIST FAG! SCIENCE DENIER
Even Sir Crick said DNA couldn't and didn't just HAPPEN by chance.
I wont deny either, but I don't think we just happened by mean chance.

Correlation=Causation
"Before slavery was abolished in the US, nobody had AIDS."

>If humans have evolved, then why does it literally take 10 years for a human to survive outside the womb?
We are social. Many animals are comparable to this. Also our brains are much more complex than other animals and take longer longer to develop. Dolphins, another intelligent highly social mammal, stay with their mothers until they are 6 or 7. When they are first born they have to be nudged up to the surface or they won't know how to breathe.

>Why no hair? We can't survive without clothes, why not evolve a thicker fur for colder climates?

We evolved in warm climates. By the time we went to cold climates, clothing had already been invented. Clothing is superior to hair because it is less likely to spread disease.

>Why did we use spears to hunt? Why didn't we evolve laser beams that shoot out of our eyes?

Even the simplest organelle like the mitochondrion is still incredibly complex yet gaytheists want us to accept the lie that it could have all happened through time + chance + selection.

Our Creators could have made that possible if they had wanted it. They are beings who don't fail.

Not an argument, evolutionary faggot. When did I bring up the Bible? Stay on topic. You gaytheists are so easy to defeat.

Pls wake up from your high school programming/conditioning.

personal incredulity is not evidence

go live with the noongas

Something made/ designed us.
It's just that simple, but the fedora's wont have ANYTHING that hints at the possibility of a Creator.

Jesus Christ Did Not Exist

Here i will make this easy, just type this name into youtube.
Richard Carrier

God didn't create any religion. Religion is how man interprets the will of God. If you're mad at him for killing degenerates who angered him then I don't know what to say. I'm glad Sodom and Gamorah got destroyed and I hope all fags are killed in my lifetime.

HURR INTELLIGENT DESIGN BUT I NEVER MENTIONED GOD :^)

NOT AN ARGUMAYYNT

It's not; my conclusion comes from a position of having knowledge. Even if you assume the billion years it's still a statistical impossibility.

You are historically incorrect.

Here I'll make this simple. You will never find a history, regardless of their personal religion, who will agree with you. We have multiple objective historical accounts of Jesus existing and it's not disputable

Lol he's a retarded atheist feminist and has been proven wrong multiple times. Historians don't take him seriously.

It could be God but it could be aliens too.

>Even if you assume the billion years it's still a statistical impossibility.
Is it now? Can you lay out the formula you used to determine this?

Do athiests think non athiests believe thatGod is a person?

you fucking nog that's not right.

The membrane should be closed

OK, then it should be easy for you to report back here with something he has said that is wrong. I will give you 5 minutes

You literally have done ZERO research have you? Your a pseudo intellectual

He's incorrect in stating it objectively; however, there is no proof of his existence.

There are, at best, posthumous accounts.

If evolution isn't true how is race real?

>the evolution jew

Fucking bullshit. I'm sure you'd like us to believe that. Kike detected.

>killing degenerates who angered him

For example, he killed the children or people who do not want to submit to his dictatorship and slavery, or to comply with his rituals. Why do people need the almighty tyrant?

The fact we can trace mutations with DNA and form a hierarchical tree with that information is one of the strongest points for evolution.

>There was no Jesus Christ
0.001 good goyim points have been deposited into your account, keep up the good work, goyfriend.

Abiogenesis had to occur before evolution could ever start. And abiogenesis is statistically impossible.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0022519377900443

Why wouldn't only the best-surviving motors be dominant?

I said in my original post that evolution is real, but WE were interrupted, or better said our ancestors were interrupted and forged into what you see every morning in the mirror

>hurr its amazing so it must be god

you likely dont know the power of millions of years

>atheist goys -OP
This entire phrase is religious in meaning.

And yet you christfags can't accept that a magic sky dude didn't create this

So you accept evolution could form all other lifeforms that have ever been, but a human is too complex? What are your reasons for believing this?

Um...you never heard of the RNA world, did you? It's not abiogenesis.

Is it not possible that chaos/chance made us?

>Various intermediate forms of hominid that show progressive development of man from ape to smarter ape.
>It was god tho.

You just proved you have no comprehension of just how long large time periods are, like every other intelligent design cuck.

You're basically trying to say that, over the course of billions of years, a countless number of atoms across a vast universe never, at any point, were arranged by the environment into a sustainable form of life. If you had any education in statistics whatsoever, you'd know just how moronic you are being.

You're an idiot. We have no idea what the chances are of abiogenesis happening are, because we have no idea how it happens. This "article" is paving over massive holes in out understanding and there is no reason to believe it is within 10 orders of magnitude accurate. It was also published in 197. It also does not consider the literally trillions of planets in the universe it could have happened on.

Another meme of evolution. Where are all the fossils of the mutant transitional forms? All the fossils we have today are unchanged.

Mitochondria are actually the remnants of another single-celled organism that formed a symbiotic relationship with a eukaryote. Same goes for chloroplasts.
See endosymbiotic theory

There are many different ways abiogenesis could occur. Lipids naturally form enclosures and membranes, and nucleic acids naturally carry out energy burning reactions under the proper conditions. These reactions also combine them to form strands which, as we know today, can act as a catalyst.
There's your enclosure, your metabolism, your storage of information, and given enough time, produces a self-replicating, enclosed cell.

Shut up you fucking abo nigger faggot. Fuck I wish you christcucks were dead

Also, are we talking about abiogenesis or evolution? In your mind does "primordial organism could not have risen spontaneously" = "human beings popped into existence fully formed"?

Even with the billion years it's still improbable faggot. The simplest lifeforms are still incredibly complex like the bacterial flagellum in OP. We haven't even gotten to multi-celled organisms yet lmao

Fuck even the building block of life -- DNA is incredibly complex. It's literally like computer code.

I called out your orginal post and you never replied to it you schizophrenic faggot

Because dna doesn't look at the neighbouring bacteria and go "Hey that's a pretty neato motor, I'm going to spontaneously mutate to have the exact same shit".
Evolution is a mostly random process and lots of useless shit gets thrown in with the good.

Aussieposter instantly disregarded.
No I just said Jews created Christianity, which they did. It's the same religion, exept Jews don't think Jesus was God. ((Jews came first))
>
Not true. Theist believe in a personal God that is only talked about in organized religion. Deism believes in nonpersonal God/Gods that your talking about.
>You realize atheism and religion aren't mutually exclusive right?
Literally one of the stupidest things I've heard in my life.
Congrats on being able to google a word.

Summon your jew god to destroy niggers please. Oh you can't? Too bad cuck

Single cell life is just as evolved as you, Wagamagama.