Why doesn't the Green Lantern Corps tries to apprehend Lobo for the genoicde of his home planet?

Why doesn't the Green Lantern Corps tries to apprehend Lobo for the genoicde of his home planet?

they tried, several lanterns died in the process, after that the Guardians decided to classify Lobo as a natural disaster and leave him alone.
The pre reboot second run of REBELS show this very well with a lantern being outright warned by his ring to not confront Lobo.

There is only one lantern crazy enough to step up to the main man

Storytime! Storytime!

So kind of like what happened that time the Guardians tried to get rid of Darkseid?

Alright

God damn captchas

Isn't he like immortal or something?

Yep he is

His blood can (used to be able to maybe, Vril removed it at one point) regenerate into him. Several tiny versions of him, if given the opportunity.

How come you choose not to read comics?

Somehow 80s Lobo looks even more ridiculous than 90s Lobo.

I can dig his early look

>uses a shitty scan
This is why you're not a good alternative to piracy, storytimers.

There is the entire JLI run in good quality in the archives, I'm just trying to give a good time

>I'm just trying to give a good time
What a weak excuse.

Because the Oans actually did it and pinned it on Lobo.

This issue sees the return of Guy Gardner's more cynical, violent personality. For the past year, Guy has suffered from a head injury causing him to act polite and accommodating to his teammates - a behavioral trait which is in stark contrast to his typical demeanor.

That's oddly sweet, given recent-ish events.

I always love it when Batman's depicted as just a silhouette with eyes.

And that's it

not just tiny versions. lobo originaly could regenerate from a single drop of blood.
at one time he got blown to bits and hundreds of full grown lobo's grew from the splattered blood and slaughtered every enemy in sight.
then they started killing each other until 1 was left. because there is only 1 main man.

vril lated removed the ability of multiple lobo's growing on lobo's own request

Yeah, but they start out small. And IIRC Vril totally removed his ability to regenerate like that and Lobo was pissed off.

Like so

well he some how got it back later then, because he could regenerate from blood again in the 90s (but not grow multiple lobo's)

Does anyone have the issue where he and Boodikka hook up?

Wait, wasn't that injury from hitting his head after seeing mouse?

Benign neglect.

no but I have a panel

What can they do against The Man? Dude was able to pull The Mask into a standstill, how do you attack someone like him? Just call it a walking cosmic disaster and tell everyone they're shit out of luck if he takes their planet on target.

That's what I don;t like about Lobo. He's too invincible, and as such will never face any consequences for killing his whole species

THey even established that Hell itself couldnt hold him, and thats supposed to be a place where regardless WHO you are, they have a pit low enough for you and a way to makes you suffer for eternity.

Lobo is a textbook Mary Sue. and as such boring

what are the chances for a lobo rebirth ! after jla?

Wouldn't it depend on if he considered himself deserving of Hell?

He dosen't know

>Old-Lobo was relatively sophisticated, loved his dolphins, had a distaste for bounty hunting, and abhorred loose women trying to jump his D

What a class act.

I love in that REBELS run how the two Lanterns seem like complete tools and they actually turn out to be great. Like the guy that actually tussles with Lobo, he's amazing.

Lobo always looks oddly feminine in older stuff compared to the Bisley art.

can someone please point out where the ring says to not mess with lobo ? because i read all the pages and couldnt find it.

Hey, Barda stopped him.

Because he kept the genocide to his planet, it's natural then.

Because Lobo is a comedy character therefore you could only arrest him if it was funny
also he would just escape

He became nice-nicey after that, but went back to being a Dick after the Lobo issue

So is Lobo like Deathpool?

who would win
Lobo vs Deadpool

Can Deadpool create other Deadpools out of his blood?