>yes
>I have friends too
>we both have friends
>I was wrong about you

Dance off bro me and you!

>Uh, you don't get to bring friends.
>They are not my friends.

I'm bringing the party to YOU!

>Man falls, it is inherent. A baby falls, a dying old carcass... Falls. That's why he needs friends. A friend is a necessity, for he who falls must also stand up. You're no man!
>But I'm a friend!
*colossi fight*

>I was friends with your son
>I figured... the cape

Does anyone have any orange slices?

>batman
>friends

>His mothers name was Martha
>So was mine

Bucky gets a hole literally punched through his chest and dies, then Chris Evans manages to get Tony in a semi-successful chokehold. Tony says "you were my friend" and Chris Evans follows it up with "so was he" and then Tony starts setting his suit to self-destruct, forcing Chris Evans to break his fucking neck. Chris Evans then says "NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and the scene fades out. Also there's a cross in the background.

That's amazing

Better

>I like pepper on my food
>whoa, my gf's name is pepper
>guess we can't fight each other anymore

Imagine being this proud of not understanding a scene

why do defenders of shit movies always use this line. We understood it perfectly fine. The idea is just shallow, shitty, and poorly executed. But of curse replying to you is a waste of time because you're going to double down on the idea of others not understanding and just be evasive and constantly change the meaning of the scene until we give up

Care to explain it?

If you can't, it means you didn't understand it either

Here we go again

>I lost my parents
>flashback to parents death
>lens flare
>slow mo
>upity music after murderer of parents gets his sweet justice
>so did I
>cries about 50% rotten tomato rating

Do you mean like "woah he's not just a weapon, or a liability, he's a normal guy with a family, and friends, but in the process of me stopping him I have become the friendless weapon thing"

Just because there's a meaning behind it, doesn't you can't constantly mock the execution chosen to present it.

because that's still shit

>Tony and Steve
>friends
Did they see the previous Marvel movies before they wrote this forced movie?

>We understood it perfectly fine
Clearly you didn't since nobody in the thread has correctly stated what happened in the scene

Please enlighten us.

Martha

>save m-m-mar
>MARTHA
>WHY ARE YOU REFERRING TO YOUR OWN MOTHER BY HER NAME

While I appreciate what Marcus and McFeely were trying to do, because of Whedon belaboring the tension and strained partnership between Steve and Tony in both Avengers movies, to no real point at that, not only did much of the conflict of Civil War just feel tedious, but this remark from Tony felt unearned. They were close work associates at best.

I'll give them the Airport scene where it seems Tony's getting choked up that Steve could make his hired friends argue and break up, since most of the Iron Man series and the beginning of Civil War implies Tony has difficulty with intimacy, conveying concern and appreciation with close friends and generally just not pissing people off with his personality, and so Fury setting up this babysitter club for him must have been one of the few positive experiences in his anxiety addled life, only for the one person he never wanted to hear or see again since he was a child listening to his father go on about God's gift to America not only effortlessly took over as leader but is standing in front of him threatening to take the attention and affection of even more people away permanently.
But he's too busy cracking wise for it to settle. MCU, shooting what few toes they have off at every chance.

Literally doing what I said your ass would do.

>you misunderstood the scene
>ha ha no I didn't :) but I bet you're going to continue to say I did instead of just changing your mind for no reason :)
>you did though
>haha :) I win :)

embarrassed for you mate

>hey lois remember that time I made friends with (currently popular actor)

Can you please explain the scene?

>He's my friend.
>So was Judas.

>"He was my friend"
>Superman punches Batman, killing him instantly and starting a shockwave that ravages the Eastern Seaboard and kills millions
>"So was I"

Except at no point in the MCU it really seemed like he and Cap were actually friends.

no

Then you didn't understand it either

Am i missing something here.

Kek

>They work for the Agency
>SHIELD?

>he was my casual acquaintance
>so was i

That just goes to show how shitty a person Tony is. Cap never said they were friends; allies, sure, but besides having some lunch together and trying to lift Thor's hammer, they spent the majority of their time yelling at each other.

But of course Tony would think he's a friend, because he doesn't know what a friend is. For him a 'friend' is a tool; someone who will feed his ego and help him accomplish his tasks. Probably why he's so mechanically inclined is that his robots will at least obey (for the most part, save for Ultron - whoops).

Let's look at his only 'real' friend - someone who works as a liaison between Stark Industries and the military... another work buddy. For fucks sake, Tony.

its actually just a poorly made movie.

It's both a poorly made movie and Tony is the most unlikable 'hero' in existence.

Or maybe he meant to say that now they are enemies. Not that they were friends before, but Stark was trying to solve things peacefully, he didn't attack first.

>he's my friend
>TELL THAT TO ZOD'S SNAPPED NECK

Stark totally did attack 1st. Are you high? Or just gay?

What about that scene where the Winter Soldier escapes and tries to shot Tony in the face, even after that, Stark still just wanted to arrest him.

its just a bad movie pal

Not an argument faggot.

>argument

OK, you got me. come here mate gime a hug.