OPRAH

you ready for oprahs new movie?
youtube.com/watch?v=2iJLln-3vsU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4d9AWUCpRr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is that a mr popo super saiyan 2

Poor joke

why are there so many black people? what country is this?

obligatory AAAAYYYYYYOOOOOOOOO
HOL UP

Is this the new Street Fighter DLC?

looks good

Damn storm, what happened to you?

WE

OH COOL FUCKING BROWN PEOPLE YAY

Since when is Oprah an actress? Literally any other black Actress would have been better

WE WUZ WRINKLES

lol

>turn on movie
>see a black
>walk out of theater

I saw the thumbnail for this video and thought it had something to do with Dragon Ball Z

Since The Color Purple like 30 years ago

>finding a better actress then oprah
good luck

>all black Americans should consider themselves African
Something Oprah and the alt right agree on

>it's a "Whispery overramatic cover of an older pop song done by some random bitch" episode

Literally Rihanna or even fucking Beyoncé would have been better

THAT STORM'S GRAMMY?

SHOULDA GOT TYLER PERRY IN A FATSUIT

KEK

*blocks your racism*

now that i think about it, i read most if not all of those books

and i don't remember a FUCKING THING aside from cream cheese and liverwurst sandwiches

Who the fuck greenlightened Dragon Ball Evolution 2?

It's greenlit you stupid motherfucker

Hook, line and sunk.

>step 1: cast a shitty black """actress"""
>step 2: create controversy and claim racism when they turn out to be terrible and no one likes it
>step 3: profit

since like 1985 you fucking retard

Shes been acting for a long time. Though acting is terrible nowadays. Viola Davis probably would have been better for the role.

>i was being retarded on purpose

>i hate the movie because it has black people in it

youtube.com/watch?v=4d9AWUCpRr0
Add another one to the pile

I would call you underage, but perhaps I should be the one shamed by having seen the color purple

lmao

Looks like BLEACHED the movie. Two white male/black woman couples

Oprah's acted like she's given a shit about people since before you were born

look genuinely interesting
why is it bad again?

HAHAH I LOVE RACISM!

Looks more like some shitty costume design from Valerian.

Slay ever day

This but unironically.

do you even know what fucking website you are on?

mongrels are so fucking ugly, Jesus.

Every fucking time

I am black though

underage

>a wrinkle in time

I take it they didn't read the book nor do they care to. Why must literally everything be fucking ruined?

instantly trashed

Christ, I haven't seen that movie since it came out on VHS. My dad had such a hardon for Whoopi Goldberg in that movie for some odd reason. He talked about it for like a week. That's literally the only reason I even remember it.

How can darkness be faster than light when it's the absence of light, "it" can only move in as fast as light retreats

Because, it is already there before light reaches that place.

well, it was about a magical maybe-negro grandma teaching kids about how to fold space and stuff.

Like oprah is playing the crazy old bitch who was actually a 2 dimensional character.

light can only travel at a fixed rate, darkness has no fixed rate.

>White father with black daughter

wew

>The only thing that's faster than light is darkness

is this truth?

It's a joke about black people running fast I think.

>Since when is Oprah an actress?

Oprah was good in The Colour Purple

It's funny because when I was a kid reading the book, I pictured Meg as white and Calvin O'Keefe as black. Because he's described as being good at basketball.

>the super smart daughter of the brilliant white scientist is black
>her friend that is an athlete especially great at basketball is white

Who cast this shit?

That song has been used for trailer's atleast 5 times now, that awful cover made my skin crawl, I'm not even joking, I feel nothing but disgust.

In the book she is white. But then also the family of MC's in the book are all white as well.

After they put the story through the Disney filter the husband is still white. The wife is black. The oldest child is white. The middle child is black. And the youngest child is Hispanic. This isn't really achievable without the cuck angle as well, so they really hit all the bases.

Have you ever heard the original song? It was fucking horrible, one of the worst popular songs ever recorded. It barely qualifies as a song, as it's literally just the same handful of lines repeated over and over to horribly synthesized crap music. It's basically the "Party Rock Anthem" of its time.

You may as well be bitching that someone made "an awful cover" of Hollaback Girl.

I used to love this book as a kid

Also Chris Pine looks like Kurt Russell in thjs

Eh, Marilyn Manson's cover is literally the only remotely listenable version of that song. Even the original Eurythmics version sucked.

>Disney

Shocked.

Why? Black Disney leads are fucking rare.

She's better than most

>ENDLESS TRASH

storm?

I don't mind the original song, I feel like i'm being followed by a creepy gay rapist while listening to the cover, it's really fucking disgusting to my senses, and It makes no sense in the context of what's being shown on screen.

a wrinkle in time is about how there's basically nothing separating dreams from nightmares and the difference between them is entirely a matter of perception.

and the manson cover of sweet dreams is entirely about that as well

This,

>turn on a movie
>see a black
>holy shit someone stole my tv

>Procedes to roll around his grave In anti semitic.

I'll never understand the "Walt hated Jews" meme. He worked with tons of Jews and made them rich so he couldn't have hated them too much.

he literally invented the magical negro trope

>oh who gives a fuck it'll be shit like ever-
>holy shit they used the manson cover of sweet dreams in the wrinkle in time trailer
>watch
>its just some generic bitch who sounds like annie lenox had a stroke

... fuck you for getting my hopes up

he was buddy buddy with kkk members and part of organizations that actively opposed jew bullshit. he never outwardly said anything about jews but its not a stretch to think he didnt care for them.

Hell, he single handedly kept the Hollywood Jew overlords from taking over completely while he was alive. Ever since he died The Jew Disney takeover didnt take very long.

>tropes being relevant to the quality of anything
Kys

yes, it is much of a stretch

crypto-racism is impossible to prove

>blacks

there will never be a marilyn manson styled adaptation of a wrinkle in time.

never.

so he's basically the reason why a black was casted for this role

The whole weird costumes, exaggerated wigs and make-up make me think this film is trying way too hard, but I'll probably watch it.

It looks good.

I don't mind the main character being black I just hate that she looks like a fetal alcohol mongoloid.

Gabler cites a meeting in which Disney referred to the Snow White dwarves as a "nigger pile" and another in which he used the term dirty niggers"

>I just hate that she looks like a fetal alcohol mongoloid.

So black then.

Touché.