Kikes are EVERYWHERE

Casually looking at primary election results in Western Mass.

Headline: (((Solomon GOLDSTEIN-Rose))) democratic choice for district 3 state rep

He will easily win in the election in Liberal KEK MASS.

Article written by: (((Diane Lederman)))

Kikes are behind EVERYTHING that I see is wrong with our society and they appear more and more in positions of POWER. EVERY SINGLE TIME I look even the slightest deeply into a subject a kike is immediately shown to be behind it.

Who knows what this faggot kike Goldstein will instill into our society. He is a 22 year old literal faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

solomonforrep.org/issues
masslive.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/solomon_goldstein-rose_wins_th.html#incart_river_home
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have my condolences

Thank you, I think I'll be running for state rep next election.

ill be sure to vote against you faggot

You're a kike. After honing my abilities I can smell it through the screen.

What elements of our society that you have a problem with do you think they are behind?

i wish i was a kike. im roach

haha I saw this. Was actually helping count some of the ballots in my town here.
(((Rosenberg)))

EXACTLY, this guy will be ANOTHER FAG KIKE in the state legislator. C-uck my shit up.

diversity
feminism
lgbt
war
white genocide
zionism

he's a fag too? I didn't know. Guess they'll get along

im new to this stuff. redpill me bro. why are they pushing those things? what's wrong with those things? i don't know about the white genocide either

Rosenberg is openly gay and he pushed the transgender bill to be passed in our state.

Dude, you need to leave cuckachusetts and let it burn to the ground. There's no hope there.
For goodness sakes, I used to live in the 4th district and Bawney Fwank kept getting re-elected for almost 30 years for ruining the state and country. And now the new rep is King Cuck Kennedy-bot 8000.
Just get out and when the state finally succumbs to Allah or somehow more degeneracy, you can say to the remaining faggots, I told you so.

What actions or views does he have that you disagree with? Do you know anything about this guy besides his name?

I am so confident that his views are completely destructive that I didn't check, give me a minute.

solomonforrep.org/issues

Read sections: Racial Justice, Women's Rights, Inclusivity of all Genders, Sexualities, and Romantic Identities, as well as all of the rest of his policies.

I know that. But you're saying this new one is gay too?

Yes it's beyond help here I'm afraid. The only thing that would change it is complete and total destruction. I'm trying to leave as soon as I can.
The only reedeeming factor in western Massachusetts is the low population density. But the east controls everything in the state.

Absolutely this new one is gay.

masslive.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/09/solomon_goldstein-rose_wins_th.html#incart_river_home

Watch the video and if you need more evidence, look at his policies in the link I put in the other comment above.

This is wrong thinking. We cannot abandon ship. It will take decades for all the decadence to finally manifest into a collapse. We must unite and build a better society without completely destroying the one we already have.

Pretty effete and beta I'll agree. But then again so is Trudeau, etc.
think of it as a temporary retreat if you want to. Wait for systemic collapse and the return of common sense, then move back in. Or hell, if the shit hits the fan, western Massachusetts will be less controllable than the urban areas east.

Straight from his policies page:

"Now I also want to make sure our public school curriculum keeps all identities in mind, including those of gender and sexuality, and does not make any child feel different because they do not fit in with strict stereotypes of men and women, which we know are not true for many or even most people."

"Another facet of racial justice is being welcoming to immigrants and refugees in Massachusetts, including those who are currently undocumented and need a sensible path to full, legal citizenship, and also in opening our doors to Syrian refugees and those fleeing violence and hatred around the world."

"Preventing people convicted of domestic violence from buying guns"

"To begin to meet these goals, we need better funding for public schools and we need to empower teachers far more. In the short term, I will fight for more Chapter 70 funding for our schools and work to create a statewide requirement for training in diversity, social justice, and inclusion that focuses on experienced educators mentoring new teachers."

I can go on and on and on and on.

I think I am going to kill myself. There is no hope.