Legit the worst movie I've ever seen

Took me days to get through it. I had to keep stopping to cringe.

Plot was all over the place, none of the jokes landed. I haven't seen Space Cop, but there's no way it could be as bad as this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qE6Gmy2t-Es
youtube.com/watch?v=WUsQmYRfynw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it bored me and felt soulless.

if you think this is bad go check out a disney marvel movie

Why would you watch a movie made by a youtube video game reviewer? Or youtube video game reviews for that matter.

Space Cop isn't good but the camerawork and set design is waaay better

Space cop is on par, or worse than this somehow.

Although AVGN's movie was unfunny cuck garbage, I was somewhat impressed it seemed like a competently made Hollywood movie to some degree.

>go to film school
>this is the best you can do
Money and time well spent

Spacecop is way worse, Patton Oswalt and 'akward silence' jokes for like 10 minutes at the very beginning

Nerd episodes are comfy. Especially the early stuff. The rest of his content is trash, but I do like some avgn stuff.

would like to see james make a non-avgn movie with a decent budget

This

Board James is the true cinemassacre kino

Is Space Cop a spoof movie or what? Is it supposed to be bad?

Yeah the show is great. Or the first 100 were. Film is truly awful. Literally feels like one of the more recent episodes stretched out over 2 hours, unfunny skit, yet somehow worse than that sounds. I was truly shocked at how genuinely awful it was. Probably the worst film ever made.

It's supposed to be bad because that's the only thing they can make, bad movies.

regardless of whether it's 'bad' or not, it has virtually no merit whatsoever. It isn't so bad it's funny, good or even interesting. It's literally a kidney stone of a production which everyone involved with lost enthusiasm for about a year into production

same could be said about the avgn movie

It's a shame. It was Rolfe's one shot and he BLEW it.

He deserves his mediocrity and balding head for the cuck scene.

Kek, no.

Imagine if he made it now?
Mike and Ryan would have starring roles.

mike is not an actor. he didnt want to be in it.

At the time he didnt want to be.
You know damn well now he would want to for the fame and pussy

He got that super cute tranny looking blonde just by doing web shows. Imagine a movie!

ashens movie is better

What about Feeding Frenzy and Gorilla Interrupted

>liked AVGN until the episodes of the quality declined
>heard about this movie
>heard that it sucked
>didn't watch it
What's wrong with that? Unless you expect it to be good, why watch it? Why would you be so attached to James or the series that you would do that?

yeah.... at least he got to get it out of his system though, instead of spending the rest of his life thinking what if he had the chance to direct a decently budgeted movie

His jewish co writers and directors + wife ruined his life long dream.

Feels good man.

#NeverforgetGhostbustersGate
#limpdickloser
#pattonoswald4Life

it's about as good as I thought it was going to be when he first announced it
I don't know what anyone else expected

if I had to choose, I'd probably watch this over Space Cop again

can't wait for the autistic car crash that will be YMS's feature film

>Watching e-celeb movies.

I'm convinced half this board is underage.

>make a movie
>be so cucked your cheating wife doesn't let you get the love interest so you have to give it to the spunky sidekick

lol

This. Jesus Christ. He spent his entire life watching and studying movies and when he gets his chance to make a real one it's one of the worst movies ever.

Poster makes me laugh every time. AVGN looks like a fucking retard. Why didn't they take a better pic where he actually looks like he's running instead of stomping on the ground like a tard before photoshopping it into a poster?

youtube.com/watch?v=qE6Gmy2t-Es
DEEPEST LORE

Space Cop is boring but not terrible.

>He spent his entire life watching and studying movies
In his defense, he has really shitty taste in movies. Well, that's not really in his defense... but I don't know how to finish this sentence.

gorilla interrupted is good, never seen feeding frenzy

It's amazing how bad the movie was despite the amount of time James has spent in his life learning about movies.

The worst name for a production company ever

I've got 50 movies rated at 0.5 on movielens, out of over 2200. This movie is one of them.

worst movie I've ever seen was the Indiana Jones Shia Lebeef movie
literally kept falling asleep in the theatre, was excruciating to sit through

>ashens movie is better
Yeah, that was surprisingly decent.

>$325,327

i hated the movie too, but im surprised at how much he was able to do with his budget

there were many poor choices not related to the budget that were made though

>>be so cucked your cheating wife doesn't let you get the love interest so you have to give it to the spunky sidekick

That came so out of left field that you're probably right. His wife vetoed the idea of him getting the girl at the end.

>RLM always said movies that are intentionally bad are not funny
>Made a movie that is intentionally bad anyway
What did they mean by this

It wasn't intentional

Doesn't it actually end in an awkward review as well

Needed more Mike and guitar guy

The fact that the word Pilgrim doesn't line up with the other words is really triggering my autism.

Was it as bad as this?

Can anyone repost the Kickassia stories from a few years back

I was 14 I think when I started watching AVGN and now I'm 25

RLM have spent YEARS explaining that bad movies are only "fun" when the people making them are trying to make a good movie, and that "intentionally bad" movies are, without exception, miserable. Then, they made an "intentionally bad" movie. And it was miserable. It's truly baffling tbqh.

Mike was by far the best part of it, tho.

RLM doesn't have any artistic principles other than tearing down the easy targets

>Reviews chinese knock offs on his fucking couch
WHY THE FUCK DID HE THINK HE SHOULD MAKE A MOVIE? At least James went to film school and has made a ton of short films since even before he did AVGN.

i can smell this picture through my monitor

Its better than those unfunny early 2000's feel good movies but it was pretty fuckin bad I couldnt belive it. I had so much hope and support for it. How can he not see how bad it was, how. It barely even passes for a youtube video project short film. unironically what was he thinking man, such a dissapointment, fucking collasal. I did tear up near the end but only because I was trying so hard to make the movie seem good.

Good times

>Over $350,000 dollars... I heard it was even more after all the merch and other donations
How much of that did he pocket? There is no way in hell he even spent a 5th of that money, and if he did he is a complete fucking idiot who squandered his one and only chance of doing his dream.

it's basically the long awaited ET review with a lot of boring crap around it.

ok this thing was a HEAPING pile of shit even compared to AVGN, it btfo myself so much watching it that I barely ever watched any tgwtg videos ever again

>Took me days to get through it.
Yet you still did.
Why do we torture ourselves?

Didnt he buy like a 75,000 dollar camera or higher

Except it's not at all. Besides the fact that the whole "ET games are buried in the desert" plot was done to death already up to that point, (hell Chris "Irate Gamer" Bores made a video about years before), they didn't even review "ET" it was "EEET" or some other bullshit because of rights issues. No one cares about the ET review, "worst game of all time", because it isn't even the worst game. Then he does this half-assed "review" at the end.

Now You See Me is worse than this flick.

No, I literally would watch Kickassia 100 times before wanting to ever watch AVGN's trash heap ever again. At least Kickassia is paced well and it's so bad it's good.

He's not going bald, stop spreading this rumor

are you blind?

Not an argument.

when someone replies with "not an argument" they sound like a huge faggot just giving you a heads up.

Not an argument.

The Channel Awesome movies are the worst of the worst, it's nothing but cameo circlejerking.

Kickassia, avgn movie, Space Cop.

Why do they all suck so bad.

At least they didn't spend $350,000 dollars on any of them.

>main character getting the girl
that is one trope that could have actually made the movie more bareable

I still can't wrap my head around this scene.
>Damn!

Did you know E.T for the atari was a bad game? It was so bad they had to dump all the unsold copies in a landfill in new mexico.

No way!?

Yeah way

What went so wrong?

Why not a full length movie starring Mike Matei and Inspector Gadget getting into a bunch of mixed up wacky adventures? Guest starring the Loco Bandito, of course. You know it would be better.

QUICK
Space Cop, Kickassia, Suburban Knights, AT4W: The Movie, To Boldly Flee, Ashens and the Quest for the Gamechild, or the AVGN movie?

jews

what the fuck are you even talking about? what the hell is EEET?!

>No one cares about the ET review
it was teased since the early episodes, fans were asking for it all the time

Yes, it is the worst game.

It wasn't called ET in the fucking movie, did you even watch it? Only idiots cared about him reviewing that game. Spoony and Irate Gamer, and even X-Play did videos on ET way before that.

I can't stand any of their skits or slapstick
No way I could make it through this

Except, it's not. There are many, many worse games than ET. At least it's playable and you can actually finish it with practice, there are games that are completely broken.

It's not even close.

Ashens movie is the only one that passes the threshold you can call it a movie. The rest are some nerd's home videos with a little bit of narrative.

Wrong.

Superman 64

AT4W: The Movie is hilariously bad. Plus it has Margurl's "AND THEN YOU FROZE" line in it. It's probably the funnest one the bunch. To Boldly Flee was three hours of torment, but I'd still watch it in a group over AVGN's shitfest. Never saw Space Cop or Ashens movie.

jesus bro is worse than all of them

haven't seen it in years, isn't this a scene from the movie? isn't this ET?
youtube.com/watch?v=WUsQmYRfynw

who cares about who reviewed it first, avgn fans wanted an avgn ET review.

thats some hardcore counter points

Yes, you are wrong.

ET is worse.

Imagine actually making a video explaining the mythology of your board game review show