WHEN THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN?

dccomics.com/blog/2016/11/07/warner-bros-animation-begins-production-on-season-3-of-young-justice
Who HYPED? What do you want to see?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2016/10/08/exclusive-new-marvel-spider-man-animated-series/91775698/
twitter.com/GAINAX_WEST/status/802074752122654720
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A couple of months ago. I'd rather have GL:TAS back but whatever, maybe I'll get some Dick/Starfire.

I can give you some dick ;)

I am glad they brought YJ back, also I thought netflix picked it up? or some internet streaming service...

I wonder if Wally will come back. But the thing I'm most interested in is the bad future arc. IMO bloodlines really stood out as a episode

We don't know how they plan to air it

Fuck YJ I wanted GL

Trim the cast down hard and actually try to develop them. The original two season had great ideas but horrible execution.

I want more Zatanna

I'm sorry your show wasn't more popular enough to get picked up

>Young Justice Season 3
>Samurai Jack Season 5
>New Spider-Man cartoon on the way
>Something new happening with Panty and Stocking
>The Cowboys are 11-1
>Cubs win World Series for the first time in 108 years
Did...Did we just enter the corrected timeline?

I will only get hyped if Jason Todd is in it.

David Bowie is still dead so no

Agreed. First season was goat with the character development but after the time skip shit got lost in the rush. Not to mention the homework you had to do to catch up after the events of the first season. And according to Greg season 3 boots off with another time skip save for how long tho

Trump made America great again user...

>new spider
>new stocking
Source my nigga

>In that order
New Spider-Man cartoon:
usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2016/10/08/exclusive-new-marvel-spider-man-animated-series/91775698/
New PSWG:
twitter.com/GAINAX_WEST/status/802074752122654720
The second one isn't much to go on, though.

I'd prefer Netflix, but the WB CEO teased that they wanted to have a DC streaming service.

anyone else hope we get red hood?

Trump made everything great again.

His soul was sacrificed for it. You can't do an omelette without breaking some eggs.

So good shows stay canceled, and garbage gets brought back. Awesome.

I bet Adult Swim will pick this for Toonami.
Sounds the more reasonable choice. I wouldn't pay a streaming service just see one show.
Also, it would be perfect to air alongside Samurai Jack.

thank god ultimate spider-man was garbage too bad this new series wont be spetacular spider-man

Why is this good?

Might be Spectacular back again.

I can dream, user.

You're late as fuck

i hope youre right
fuck harry

@88141136
I just really want to have gay Bart and have him in a relationship with Jaime, they were my OTP ^_^

>usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2016/10/08/exclusive-new-marvel-spider-man-animated-series/91775698/
>Disney XD

Gainax is getting sued for basically all of their money, so the new P&S season looks highly unlikely...

Hol' up sued for what?

What if they decide both shows share continuity and the team encounters a certain red lantern while searching the galaxy?

For making Ano who he is today.

You mean even more likely. Trigger could buy the rights for cheap and make the second season. Everyone who worked on the first one is there anyways.

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums are still Nazi pedo shitheads

Nope, plus Bowie and Prince are dead so totally not.

>yfw they bring back Beware before GL:TAS

Sym Bionic Titan revival when?

Another time skip and Damian Wayne as the Robin this time.

>The Cowboys are 11-1

Wally coming out of the Speed Force a full adult Flash.

having spent most of the time in the JLU verse.

Don't forget a new season of Code Geass, Sup Forums's favorite anime!