How do you go from this

how do you go from this...

... to this

What happened to Jude Law? He's been in some bottom barrel shit recently like Neo Yokio and King Arthur Legend of the sword.

Is he desperate for money? Is no one else hiring him? With as talented as he is he could be in so much more

i think hes more the kind of guy that just dabbles in whatever he thinks might be fun or interesting.

yeah, that being said he did look like he had fun in King Arthur, haven't seen Neo Yokio yet

im watching it now. its bad with animation, and the script is weak. but its not all bad. very mild humor and some themes brought up by dfw in some interviews, about privilege and the upper class and such.

to this

....to this???

Just watched the whole season of the Young Pope. No joke you guys were right, straight up kino.

>some themes brought up by dfw in some interviews
What did he mean by this

he has talked before about how he could write about upper class kids and their complaints and struggles despite the weak argument of "muh privilege"

Why was this not at any award show? Better than anything else that aired recently.

>tfw Neo-Reactionary Pope soon

Seriously
When an actor carries an entire show you at least deserves a nom
The scene where he cries at Spencer's death was the closest to reality of sobbing at a close personal death. It's incredible

He's worth 45 M so I doubt it.

From the best HBO show
to the best Netflix show.

Luther is literally the anti cuck tho

>t. Cucked protestant

>to the best Netflix show.
it wasnt bad, but the damn production was terrible

He literally converted back as he was dying.

That girl looks kinda waifuable.
Is she?

>He's been in some bottom barrel shit recently like Neo Yokio and King Arthur Legend of the sword.
>King Arthur Legend of the sword.
KYS

>Why was this not at any award show?
because it was sympathetic to Catholicism
had it been your standard catholic bashing drama it would've been nominated
somehow the kikes let this one get through the cracks

Imagine being impressed by counterfeit Fellini faux-kino with a shitty lead.

Mila is the waifu of the show.

Yeah. I havent seen anything as good since.

To this???

I don't want to defend him too much, but can you imagine the shit scripts that are thrown around, would you wanna be in the next emoji shit?

to this?

to this?

To this...

That's a Papist lie.

...to this

to this???

Is that Sacha Baron Cohen? Can you imagine a pope film from him?

Have you even seen the state of Lutheranism in 2017? They're the most cucked churches in Europe.