>he showed me his willie
>no proof
>lets spread lucas is da rapist
>mom, i actually lied, he didn't do anything
>nah sweetie, you just chose to forget about it

The whole premise is so fucking retarded

Is this a joke?

Are you saying it could not happen?

It's like a gayer version of American Beauty.

but that's exactly how it works in real life, being accused of it is more than enough proof for most people to condemn you

50 minutes in, klara's father says she never lies but then she says that she lied and that isn't taken into the account. Do you think it's smart to spread such shit about someone without solid proof?

If real life is like this, working with children is for masochists. They fucking lie all the time.

I agree I thought the premise was a little ridiculous. Not impossible, but I certainly did get the emotional response to it that many seem to get. On top of that I was really unimpressed with the way it was filmed, the straying shots of nature and what not did not flow in the context of the film.

* didnt

I think it's a movie for pedophile apologists. As in normal people living in reality would never find themselves in the situation but pedophiles who like to imagine touching little children think it's what would happen to them. The difference is in reality they would be guilty and ugly unlike based mads.

Yes this movie is so dumb, society is actually very distrustful against the words of innocent children and most people would of course require a package of hard evidence before even listening to their slanderous lies

Yes, you have to ruin his life based on accusations before the whole thing can be explained. THAT is realistic for sure.

>If real life is like this, working with children is for masochists. They fucking lie all the time.

Yes. But the point is that it's not the children's fault, the adults just don't fucking listen to them so they tell stories for attention.

>movie is about a fucked up scenario which can and has happened in real life
>not common, but still possible under specific conditions
This angers OP. He wants all movies to be about the most average and commonplace events imaginable. If something even remotely unlikely occurs for the sake of entertainment, that movie is rendered "unwatchable".

>The whole premise is so fucking retarded
Real life is retarded. This is exactly how it happens IRL. If you don't like it, kill yourself.

>this movie
>entertaining

You have a special definition for entertainment it seems.

If by special you mean I don't like superheros flying around as the average pleb seems to find entertaining, you would be right

There are plenty of valid reasons to not like the movie. If you did that's fine, but this is not some pleb filter. The premise was a little unrealistic indeed. Not only for what OP mentions but because if I were a guy being accused of that, I would go out of my way to pronounce my innocence. Instead this guy just kind of shrugged everyone off; he didn't admit it, but didn't go very far to prove otherwise

It's partly based on something that happened in Norway early nineties. Google "Bjugn". It's literally the plot of this movie but in real life. If you think people are too emotionally stable and rational to get caught up in a misdirected witch hunt, then you need to read up on history or watch some lynching videos on liveleak.

>this is his response
embarrassing

I don't find movies where protagonist is put into a bad situation just for the sake of it entertaining. And I don't watch capeshit, because it's the opposite of it.

What can I tell you, it's an interesting scenario that has happened in real life

>just for the sake of it

What? You don't think the whole situation tells something about us as people?

Its not ridiculous at all. It happens every day. Especially to male school teachers. Happened to one in my secondary school (age 11-16). A kid went on his computer when he left the class and googled for CP.

He was proven innocent, but it took 9 months of investigations. And they don't investigate just the computer. You are under suspicion so they question all the kids, parents, etc. Then rumours start spreading as the parents all talk about it to each other.

A shit load of people also believe "No smoke without fire". But they dont even care that its very easy to create smoke, if you want to harm someone for whatever reason.

The teacher moved schools, but it only takes one "concerned parent" or busybody to tell the parents at the new school that he was "suspected"

Lots of heavily publicised cases too.

UVA rape - rollingstone
Mattress Girl
look up all the Title IX kangaroo court cases

>protagonist is put into a bad situation just for the sake of it
Are you out of your mind? Why is any character in any work ever put into any kind of situation? There is absolutely no fundamental element missing from this movie which would somehow "justify" the plot.

People are retarded, sure but do I have to watch a movie and waste time on getting mad for no reason? I don't watch mudslimes stone or burn others, I don't watch chinese skin dogs, because it's fucking unpleasant. I am aware of it but it's not fucking entertaining to watch.

>for no reason
It seems you're failing to pick up on what the movie is saying about people.

I know that it's not worth to work with children, that's for sure.

>i do not want to watch unpleasant things that make me think for two seconds

Jesus christ, at least you got a nice new Transformers-movie to watch this year

You're exactly the kind of person this movie is about. Sure you know the risk of working with children but when someone else gets accused you would be the first to cast stones. This kino is wasted on you

No one is going to give him the chance if they think he's molesting their kids. It's a small town so they take matters into their own hands not the authorities.

I am not a retard who jumps to conclusions without any proof, so no, I wouldn't cast stones.

You can watch other stuff than movies about prejudice or pedophilia that can make you think but I guess you don't know anything about that. Yeah, watching endless stream of suffering will make me think, that is what life is only about.

>I don't find movies where protagonist is put into a bad situation just for the sake of it entertaining.

You must hate 90% of movies out there. Do you only watch comedies?

What country do you live in where this isn't plausible?

There are also a bunch of high profile cases in the US where the same thing happened. The most infamous are tied to the "satanic panic" hoax, and "recovered memories." If anyone thinks this movie isn't realistic, they don't know much about the history of child abuse cases, or have never worked with children.

Have you never heard the term "Witch Hunt"?

I started leaning to comedies actually, yes, because going through another drama (real or not) seems pointless at some point. When you consume enough media or life itself, you've seen it all and there's no point in watching more movies about more suffering.

Tell me, what's the point? It's not that these movies have good soundtracks or interesting shots, they are bland but have a very dramatic drama and that's the whole thing. It's pointless to watch this trash.

It sadly happens all the time. A couple was nearly lynched in Brazil because some said on Facebook that someone driving the same car model as theirs was trying to abduct children in the vicinity.

People are savage. They're always craving for an outlet that'll make taking violent measures be "justified".

I heard there is a special cut made for bitches like you where Mads makes a big speech in front of everyone and they all apologize to him personally and they all have a great party in his honor with cake and stuff, I'll let you know if i find it

Any man that even considers working with anybody under 16 should watch this film.

You have to be retarded to stay in contact with those people. I guess it's not a big deal when they try to murder you if they say they are sorry XD

>Tell me, what's the point?
> have a very dramatic drama and that's the whole thing. It's pointless to watch this trash.
Are you deliberately trying to sound dumb, because if so, mission accomplished.

Isn't this movie about the message and not the plot? Plot is used to facilitate the message, I dunno there's a thing called subtext

I feel you dude, my parents got divorced when i was 6 and then my girlfriend broke up with me when i was 19, i've seen suffering right in the eye, stood atop of the abyss and been through it all. my delicate soul has no more room for agony

>Tell me, what's the point?
Engage intellect.

I'm curious, what kind of movies are you watching and liking?

Answer the fucking question. If you can't, don't call anybody "dumb", because you can't even prove your words moron.

What was the message? A four year old liar can ruin a grown man's life?

You didn't watch the movie, did you...

That you should not work with children because they are retarded, thus preventing all retarded things from grown men.

Maybe the movie's entire purpose was to expose retards like you OP.

In an expanded sense, yes. But on a reductive level it boils down to two things: there are two sides to every story, and somethings you say cannot be taken back.

adults don't listen to children because children are fucking stupid

>What was the message?
You might as well molest 4-year olds while you're at it.

>there are two sides to every story,
Yes the truth and the lies
> and somethings you say cannot be taken back.
Ruining a man's life and having no consequences at all for the lying child.

The only message I got was if you are a man don't work with kids or contact any if they are not your offspring.

It actually happens in Europe. Thanks to liberalism and sjw Jewish propaganda.
The movie is fucking great though, great cinematography, goat madds.

What does it say about the people in the community? Think about it

That you should leave them be, because they were more eager to kill you than to look slightly longer than a minute for proofs. You can't count on backstabbers.

yeah before "liberalism and Jewish propaganda" diddling kids was socially accepted, and witch hunts never happened
>this is your brain on Sup Forums

The point is that when the accusation comes from someone that is innocent and vulnerable enough the want for evidence is out the window. How can you miss this? It happens all the time in modern society

You should try to analyze things more, read a book or something

How do you know what is the truth and what is the non-truth?

The consequences for the child is that she is going to have the stigma of damaged goods for the rest of her life, regardless of the fact that nothing happened

You seem very selfish btw. At the end Mads after all he had been through decided to forgive the child because, she is in fact a child and didn't understand the reaction her lie would get. He went through all that and still thought of how being a shit to the kid who did that to him would affect her.

If you think punishing the child would teach her a lesson I agree YOU should not be around children.

I didn't miss anything you fucking retard, I said that people who are eager to act on simple accusations are mentally challenged and you should leave them be, there is no point coming back. The whole premise was stupid because he shouldn't just forgive them because they said sorry, that's fucking unrealistic, unless you are stupid too. No, you have to be really, really fucking stupid to even want to come back to people who wanted to murder you but I guess I haven't read enough books to learn to forgive people for anything they do lol!

Good post but punishing a child does teach him a lesson. Depends what sort of punishment.
People really went overboard with "hurrr don't touch kids". A child is just an undeveloped and dumber person.

>If you think punishing the child would teach her a lesson I agree YOU should not be around children.

You are right, we should allow them to do what they want, because they are just children, they don't know better. The irony here is that YOU should not be around children, because they would get spoiled by this shitty attitude. Children learn only through punishment you fucking moron.

>actually defending the child

>children learn ONLY through punishment
He's deluded but you actually sound like a monster.

It's not even the child's fault really. It's the woman and the jewish psycologists fault, just like everything else in this world.

People are that retarded for real, therefore people are terrifying

I learned stuff through punishment because guess what - if I didn't get punished for my bad behaviour, I wouldn't know any better. There would be no stakes, children go as far as you allow them, how's that not a known fact to you, I don't know.

She's clearly far too young to really know what she's doing.

>I said that people who are eager to act on simple accusations are mentally challenged

and yet it happens ALL THE FUCKING TIME but I guess everyone is mentally challenged to you.

She's old enough to talk shit about someone but she's not old enough to be responsible for that, that's hilarious.

I'm not saying beat the kid, but without accountability, you end up with people that aren't good at matching consequences to their actions. Their poor decision-making can feed an endless cycle.

You said ONLY through punishment. Your parents never spoke to you, taught you anything, indulged in your interests?
As I said child should be punished when he/she does something shitty, but punishment is the ultimate tool, not the basic way to educate a child. It's not a fucking dog, it's a small human. But I guess some people want their children to be dogs.

"Children only learn through punishment"

You must have had a hard childhood man, best of luck. I hope you don't procreate.

She was repeating some shit her brother said, then the weirdo school psychologist basically led her into it. She didn't say a damn thing in the first interview, he just said weird shit and she only nodded her head.

> but I guess everyone is mentally challenged to you.

Seems so, because I would never act on the whole thing like "normal" people do. I know children are stupid, pathologic liars and I would try to look for the answer to this instead of ruining a friendship for no reason. I am not a retard who takes a side of a children, no matter if it's mine or not, because I am aware that they have underdeveloped brains and I won't fucking act on whatever they claim to be happening in a moment.

Is that so hard to commit more time and talk through the whole thing? If yes, then people are retarded and I won't bother in discussing this anymore, because this shit won't happen to me and if it would happen in any way, I wouldn't try to explain myself like a cry baby, I would just fuck off because there's no point in arguing with lesser minds. Take me to court, I don't care, you have to prove me guilty.

>The consequences for the child is that she is going to have the stigma of damaged goods for the rest of her life

No it won't and you are fucking retarded if you think it would.

I guess if you ate a cookie and mom told you to stop, you didn't ever touch that cookie again. She said and you obeyed, just like that. Cool story.

>Kill my dog and shoot at me, I don't care, you have to prove me guilty.
FTFY

If there were a witch hunt after me, I would leave that town, that was my point.

Then this is where I stop listening to you.

>If there were a witch hunt after me, I would leave that town, that was my point.
Fair point, I'll give you that.

>The whole premise is so fucking retarded
Very wrong. It happens all the time.

Nah, she put them somewhere I can't reach and then I threw a tantrum and I got bored after 10 minutes. Sure, that's punishment, but I don't know if you meant something like that.
My father never hit me in my life. Mom did but she also talked with me and explained me stuff, treated me like a person.
I turned out far better than most of people I know. My parents were never ashamed or hurt by my actions, and neither did other people.

Good gurl dindu nuffin

>LOL EVERYONE IS CRAZY I WOULD NEVER

You are the kind of person this movie is about.

You're a very weak person. People l like you are the cause to a lot of the problems in the West.

Did you read my post? I generally don't believe children in anything they say, because they are pathological liars, is that so hard to understand?

Pathological lying is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying. Now you know what it means.

>It actually happens in Europe.

lel, at least dads can take their kids to the park in europe without strange women coming up who try to take your kids away and call the cops on you.

You're talking about a child, a child is not mentally developed enough to understand the consequences of their actions.
And if you're "jewish psycologist" guy, neither are you, yet you're a grown person.

"People I like....." ?

Mads was weak then, going up to the girl who dismantled his life and forgiving her. That is weakness to you.

There's more to life than lying kids.

It's the same kind of logic as "if you kill your enemies, they win", meaning equally retarded.

All kids lie and that's a fact. Some stop lying at some point, some don't.

Well no that's not my story, that would be your story. It leaves a little to be desired as well.
"why did I want the cookie?"
"why couldn't I have the cookie"
"If I ate the cookie how could not touch the cookie again it's inside me"
"What type of cookie was it? Was it oatmeal? Chocolate chip?"

How, may I ask is that the same logic?

>a child is not mentally developed enough to understand the consequences of their actions
That sounds like bullshit to me. I knew my actions had consequences from at least 7 and up.

She needed to be taught a lesson, not to be forgiven. Maybe Mads' character was supposed to be this weak, but a normal human being wouldn't even want to look at a kid who made his life hell.

It was all on her, it was only her fault and she doesn't deserve anything positive out of this whole situation, because she is old enough to ruin someone's else life. I guess you cucks would beg for her forgiveness because in the end he caused it all by rejecting her lol!

Jesus I get it, kids lie all the goddamn time I'm with you on that. My point is that the movie isn't really about lying kids, there's more to it than that. These morals and conceptions are applicable to other situations as well.