sendspace.com/filegroup/DvoTnsu9LFahWzOK0FCaLw
sendspace.com/filegroup/3m+SDOIp86l5FRUzcDRXPQ
filescdn.com/1yjbx6ao598y
filescdn.com/q44q2wpcapg3
mediafire.com/file/z75b95xk5tk208s/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New Krypton?

Grounded

This is really fucking good. I don't care what Sup Forums kids who spout the "90s were bad" meme say

It wasn't great, but it was still pretty fucking rad.

Don't know if it was "Better" but I'd say "Emperor Joker" was on par with "Death/Return Of"

Electric Blue Superman.

who's the dude with the visor

The Eradicator.

Eradicator Superman

Emperor joker was better. Way better than last laugh, it should had been an event. Superman is great, the joker being OP as fuck works great, little elements everywhere.

please

now you're just shitting up the thread

Superman - The Death of Superman (2016 Edition) (digital TPB) (Glorith-Novus-HD)
sendspace.com/filegroup/DvoTnsu9LFahWzOK0FCaLw

Superman - Reign of the Supermen (2016 Edition) (digital TPB) (Glorith-Novus-HD)
sendspace.com/filegroup/3m+SDOIp86l5FRUzcDRXPQ

Superman - Funeral for a Friend (2016 Edition) (digital TPB) (Glorith-Novus-HD)
filescdn.com/1yjbx6ao598y

Superman - The Return of Superman (2016 Edition) (digital TPB) (Glorith-Novus-HD)
filescdn.com/q44q2wpcapg3

Superman - Emperor Joker (2016) (digital TPB) (Glorith-Novus-HD)
mediafire.com/file/z75b95xk5tk208s/

It was great.

Death and Return were both awful though

I really liked the whole, "Which of them is the real Superman?", and being a dumbass kid at the time my money was on the cyborg.

Did Superman just get laser eye surgery?

I'll show you one, just turn around...it's right behind you.

dat cover

Eradicator seemed more likely, except for being an alien thingmagig, which we didn't know at first. And Superboy being his clone was also seeming like a plausible/acceptable option

I never thought any of them was Superman, but I did think that somehow the spirit of Superman had split into 4 pieces and entered these 4 characters and made them into Supermen, and they were gonna fuse together or extract Superman's spirit someway and remake him again.

I was also a dumbass kid, but somehow looking back it wouldn't have been such a bad thing to happen.

Brainiac

Death of is fine.

Thank you!

Action Comics #337

Yeah - this is the kind of thing everyone keeps talking about in the Rebirth Superman/Action threads, especially when Eradicator was first around, but now with deceased Superbro, un-powered/human Clark, Kenan and Superdad.

Actually a bit of Supes' soul did supposedly mingle with John Henry's while he was trapped in the rubble of the Doomsday fight.

when i was a kid i thought cyborg superman was the real superman because the newspaper said so

really makes you think

it was cool how the only one of the four that actually ACTED like superman was steel, ie the one who had the least in common with clark physically

It's really not.

That was intentional, Steel had his soul, Superboy his DNA, Cyborg his body and Erradicator his uh.. power I think.

Double or Nothing Life.

Not that Reign of the Supermen wasn't an interesting story, but it doesn't beat Elliot S! Maggin.

are you serious

even World without a Superman was better if you want better 90's arcs