Homosexual ships that are better than Korrasami

This isn't a competition. There's enough gay to go around.

I do love Ruby and Sapphire though.

maybe if the show was better

so literally any same sex couple?

Exactly. Korrasami is poorly executed, last-minute patronizing. Throw a dart at ANY gay ship and it's guaranteed to be better than Korrasami.

Man, why was Star Trek so homoerotic?

>not shipping spock with bones

Cute but when Shatner writes Kirk saying no bloody way I'll accept that. Especially as it's implies Kirk isn't straight, Kirk loves Spock, and no way would Kirk be sexually involved with someone who's into sex once every seven years.

>fanart miles above the actual comic
10/10

Even this is a better ship.

You posted the wrong pic.

>mfw Incase hasn't done these two

I hate these two.
Not because of the characters. The characters are great. But it's the single reason I hate Steven Universe as a whole.

When it benefits these creators, these characters are in a homosexual relationship but when its the subject of criticism all of a sudden they claim that the gems don't have genders.

Fuck you. You can't have it both ways.

how about a compromise?

>woah like fire and ice, so deep man
fuck Sugar

Wow, blondie does not look into that kiss at all.

>You can't have it both ways
But that's what gender politics is all about.

Why does that bother you? It's the only way to keep the rapid christian mothers off your tail.

Notice how Ruby is more masculine looking too? It's so that the avg non cartoon watching adult doesn't notice that it's a lesbian couple.

Does that dude have heterochromia, or is the photo fucked up?

>Notice how Ruby is more masculine looking too? It's so that the avg non cartoon watching adult doesn't notice that it's a lesbian couple.
the average lesbian couple does have a butch looking lesbian though

>More masculine looking to hide female nature
>Name is Ruby immediately associating femininity with the character in much stronger way
kek

the point is that Ruby looks like a fucking guy

not really. just not a feminine girl

>Named Ruby
So a Tom Boy? Yeah those girls are pretty common and quite familiar to everyone.

Why not? The creators and the network and all the other associated branches of corporate media are out to make money and avoid controversy. If I was in their shoes, I would also say anything and publicly contradict myself if necessary so as to minimise any potential negative reactions, as is expected of me in a functioning capitalist society.

ok now pretend you're a 40 year old mom
Ruby looks and sounds like a fuckin dude

It's all about appearances. I don't know the character names in the cartoons my younger sister watches.

The more I look at this gif the more it confuses me. I can't figure out if Ruby's upper body is set at an impossible angle on her hips and I'm looking at her butt, or if the animators accidentally put her right leg in front of her left.

Also, I dunno, this I guess > It's not really hard to pass the bar of a romance that occurred within less than five minutes in the last ten minutes of a show.

It's ICS though so odds are good in this universe she wasn't a Tranny so much as hit by the gender changing ray Pintsize has installed in his eyes. In fact every robot made has one. Gender changes happen a lot. Most of the cast is now swapped.

... we need fanart of Manalore and her giant cock.

Yeah that's the point. That much less angry christian moms.

The show already has issues getting into regions like Russia and China, any more blatant about it and nothing could air.

These ships are all shit

Well, show us your superior ship then

But Korrasami is even more shit

That's not how being contrarian works, I'm just here to shit on everything you like

I respect your honesty, Sir.

Now suck a million dicks.

Does this count, they've had a comic

Best ever.