Why doesn't every country have mandatory military service? That would solve so many problems

Why doesn't every country have mandatory military service? That would solve so many problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's the point

why not dump money and resources to infrastructure?

Military is very important but most countries don't invade other countries all the time. What's the point of having random guys doing jumping jacks for years?

Of course we should have the military for national defense but why should everybody be in the military?

There are so many in the military that we don't need compulsory service, retard

I think we should abolish the fucking military, for ALL countries.

If you believe in that "military makes you a man" bullshit you're retarded. Military doesn't fix degeneracy.
OP's map is wrong btw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription

>Costa Rica
>Voluntary service
>We don't even have an army
Voluntary service to what?

Argentina has a story of military coups through out the decades so the mandatory service was abolished after they killed a conscript in the 90s

Yet yellow countries would win a war against the green team. :-)

>Germany
>Mandatory Conscription
>Brazil
>Mandatory Conscription
You're right OP, it sure does set the youth straight and prevent them from making horrible, retarded decisions!

Imitating the UK's voluntary service won't give you their navy, Argentina.

No, America will.

www.pulsamerica.co.uk/2016/07/argentina-macri-opens-doors-to-us-military-bases/

reserve troops, that is why.
you train a dude for a year or two and you let him off the leash. you don't pay a salary to that guy, he can go on with his life, but when the chinese invade to steal your coal, rape your wife and eat your dog, you have hundreds of thousands of reserve troops, ready to kick in when the shit really hits the fan.
plus, that guy gains the experience of having been yelled at for a full year until he got his shit together, basically guaranteeing he will not turn into a faggot libtard hippie, like most pampered people that never experienced hardship in their lives.
being in the military for some time also helps with troublesome youth. take a 17 y/o wannabe gangster and put him through boot camp, when he comes out the other end he will have his shit together most of the time.

there was a petition some time ago to reinstate mandatory military service in argentina (it was abolished when a faggot army officer had a soldier beat to death for insubordination back in '91)
the problem with argentinian military service was that nobody gave a shit about it, so the military basically had a batch of slave janitors to clean the barracks every year.
with proper civilian supervision and an actual training program (like the russians have, boy do their army summer camps look cool) i think military service could really help shape better citizens.

those bases are not to protect us, retard.
they are to protect our natural resources FROM us.

I live in the Dominican Republic.That map is a lie.

It's not in line with Anglo values.

Argentina and the UK on the same side, okie dokie.

This is very old.

I didn't say they were here to protect us, narjentino envidioso.
But they promise Macri to help us rebuild the army, remember that Macri want to secure the border.

>being forced to serve this cucked globalized "country" whose government no longer cares about white males

Argentina don't have any rivalry with the UK now.
As far as I know we have trades and all...

Only plebes care about a war that happen 30 years ago

The mandatory national service in France lasts one day.

Si vis pacem, para bellum, Amerifag.

>Mexico
>Mandatory

It's not mandatory anymore but socially you're expected to do it

>forced into military service
>totally not slavery

If a nation can't produce willing service members it doesn't deserve to exist.

This

1. Military is much more than bang bang. Most of it is skill development.

2. Helps ensure a baseline for physical fitness. Helps ensure a healthier, stronger population.

3. The combat portion is like an extended second amendment. Not only are you allowed arms, you are given advanced training in their use.

4. Innawoods/SHTF training.

All of this can just as easily be turned against the government as it is utilized by them.

I would love mandatory service. I think the "character-building" would pay dividends in many ways. Also ferments a sense of pride and the importance of civic duty

The mandatory service in Norway isnt really that mandatory.
You can say you don't want to, and you'll get out of it. Unless you are of exceptional use for some reason.

Spain does not have a mandatory militery service.
Map is outdated.

well, we did that for a while.

turns out conscripts aren't exactly the most skilled or motivated.

besides, why take the PR hit from shoving the unwilling overseas when we have plenty of volunteers ready to serve? A professional military is superior to random chucklefucks.

at least 17 years old, Venezuela "abolished" mandatory service in 1999

here if you have money or come from a high income place you will never EVER get drafted.

i went to a private school, and from 60 student, one was called
by mistake
the military send him a letter saying sorry
in comparison from a public school where around 40/60% is called

cancer picture, full of shit!