I feel like working for Dream and living in his Realm would be the comfiest thing ever

I feel like working for Dream and living in his Realm would be the comfiest thing ever

>live forever among a cast of diverse and cool looking people
>have a nice job cleaning the castle or becoming a gardner
>during your offtime you go home and can watch TV shows that never existed or play games the way developers wanted them or dreamt of being like MGSV or Versus XIII

Daniel, maybe.
Morpheus is a rude, moody, selfish cunt and you'd have a shitty day every time he crossed your path.

I'd work for Daniel.

I mostly just want to flirt with either Death or Delirium. Like what I'm doing in my daily life except with a cute woman instead of self-destructive behaviour.

>being able to play all those canceled vidya

>I mostly just want to flirt with either Death
Oh man that would be so awesome. She wouldn't be interested in me romantically (she's one of the Endless and I'm no one), but she'd be friendly to me. Gaiman's Death hanging out with me would be divine.

If anything it's the gesture that counts, too many people fear or shun Death. And she's really just the sweetest girl.

In the end most end up embracing her though.

I'll never not feel bad for Delerium, at least she has Destruction

Delirium is not for flirting. She is for fun afternoons filled with hallucinatory trips into your own psyche.

Is she for scat?

No, that's either Despair or Desire.

the jazz music or

You do realize that willingly getting near any of them is the definition of self-destructive behavior, yes?

>being beyond your comprehension drops by
>casually erases you from existence entirely
>tells Dream "it was just a prank bro"

Death is kind of a slut though. She gets with EVERYBODY eventually.

>mfw I could play Versus XIII with Nomura
FUCKING KILL ME I WANT TO LIVE IN THE DREAMING

She's pro safe sex though

>yes you were
morpheus was a giant dick wasnt he?

what the fuck is this from

There was that time where he basically stalked that aftrican princess into committing suicide

and then he sent her to hell yeah, and that is abominable but that can be interpretated as "ancient god who does what he wants on a whim" kind of dickinshness
is these kind of off hand comments that show the basic, day to day asshole he can be as well

Not to mentio he doesn't shower

He has his nice moments though. Staying on his good side is just a matter of never crossing his ego.

I think she's underrated. I lover her and Destruction and that part of Sandman where they go on the road trip to find Destruction is the best part. (Although the fucker still doesn't tell him why he left.)

I want to write a story where Delirium meets the Joker. And the Joker is actually legitimately concerned about her, shows her tenderness and kindness. He actually goes to Arkham with her and submits her and himself. Trying to get her help. He doesn't know why he's so compiled to help her though.

It's not romantic, it's supposed to be about mental illness. About what being "crazy" is all about. Joker acts non-insane around Delirium because she's that powerful/insane herself.

>I'll never not feel bad for Delirium

Her mother's comments made me feel the worst for her.

>She wanders in here occasionally, I'm not sure what she wants from me.