ITT: Your dream projects

I want Netflix to buy the rights of The Twilight Zone and remake it for the newer generation by making it edger and darker.

How about yours?

Kill yourself

why?

> remake it for the newer generation by making it edger and darker.

lol

eh, they tried it twice and it wasn't great

May be just a new anthology show, since black mirror seems to only want to be near future/tech based they could go for a more horror/scifi/macabre route

They already have Black Mirror

lol he's doing the white boi virgin smile

Dune the Cartoon

Top level western animation, top level voice actors. Tells the story of all the books, flashing forward and backward regularly, as the main line is a mostly conventional telling of the first book.

And the BG would dress like actual nuns, and be pretty much in the background. And no internal dialog, animate it morans.

No, they'll shit it up with faggots and pandering.

Black Dynamite v. Blackula, with Terry Crews playing Blackula.

My dream project would be killing your ass to thwart your shitty dreams.

hahaha...like as black mirror, right?

>Netflix

Nah that would disgrace the memory of this great show. We can't let the kikes get their hands on Twilight Zone

I want Black Mirror in black and white basically

>Settings -> Preferences then press Video and tick Advanced options and tick Grayscale video output

>edgier
>darker

with special guest star Ice Cube as Black Van Helsing.
fund it. fund it now.

After working in the hotel business for a while, I had the idea for a comedy anthology series about the crazy shit people do when they're in hotels.

Probably not high enough concept for any network or stream service, though.

A show that's basically a mashup of x files, SCP foundation, ant twilight zone.
A mostly episodic anthology series about these weird events and encounters surrounding these reality violations and the organizations around them.
Like one episode would just be some guy finding out his closet is a gateway to hell, another is about a fox mulder type in a government agency trying to uncover the real conspiracy, episodes centered on foundation members cleaning up an outbreak or something and just treating it like any other day.
Keep the episodes mostly self contained, or part of small arcs, but build up a world through context and reoccurring characters.
Get established writers and directors as well as some up and comers or unknown people with some potential and let them go balls out and do whatever they want with their episodes.

>its like the office
>but in a hotel
Sorry sucker, I'm on the phone with NBC now.

I want a really dark film where it starts of like a happy kids educational film where everyone starts super optimistic and the character go through absolute hell. Like say a really dark dora the explorer or something. Sort of like it but the kids where to not innocent enough

My dream is to make sure that never happens.

my dream is to make sure your dream never happens
you're move hotshot

no, you're move

>Like The Office
Not actually what I had in mind, good luck with your pitch.

>I want Netflix to buy the rights of The Twilight Zone and remake it for the newer generation by making it edger and darker.

>for the newer generation by making it edger and darker.

>by making it edger and darker.

How about nah.

>anyone but Rod Serling and the original team of writers having anything to do with The Twilight Zone
>"edgier and darker"

This made me sick. What makes The Twilight Zone so likeable is its charm and quaint mysticism, which only subtly taps into very real fears and mysteries of the human existence. Making it deliberately "edgy" or "dark" would destroy the entire premise, and it would just end up as bad as something like black mirror.

The Flintsones meets the Jetsons but darker and edgier.

It's like the 90s and "X-Treme dude!" shit. Now, it's "gotta be edgy and dark, and CGI and gritty and a cut every three seconds."

Miniseries set in The Culture made by HBO.

Later leads to a Player of Games movie.

Those digits!

The Dark Knight meets the Edge of Tomorrow, but darker and edgier

Josie and the Pussycats but edgier and darker

You basically want to turn the Twilight Zone series that was politically and socially intelligent into another dark capeshit series.

wrong. the movie, 80s and 00s twilight zones were all great. get some taste.

this

They did a remake/update in the 00s and in the 80s; both were horrible abortions in the eyes of God and Man.

And let's not forget Zombie Outer Limits; which ran for like seven seasons, whereas the original Outer Limits ran for like two or three.

The 80s Twilight Zone has some genuinely good episodes, 2000s era is pure shit though.

but thats literally black mirror nigga

I want Netflix to buy the rights of Touched by an Angel and remake it for the newer generation by making it edger and darker.

A Fallout movie, i feel like someone who makes it has to know the lore and themes like a fan would. the biggest hurdle obviously would be
>video game movie
but i think my script idea might work in the context of the fallout universe