youtube.com/watch?v=qv96yJYhk3M
youtube.com/watch?v=fAMz5VlaUic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Duh.

we will never fucking know and idgaf

NO SHIT SHERLOCK

KOBANE?

HE DIDNT SING SO GOOD

Yes, but the Jews beat them down to the point that it was able to happen.

yes. she made sure he shot too much and she fucking blew his head off

i subscribed to the courtney theory for years, but honestly, bo. dude was a stupid sensitive depressed drama queen who was OD'ing every month, and rome was a sucide attempt.

the only evidence that is still solid for the courtney case is the practice sheet found in her bag to replicate kurts writing, but that's it.

Didn't she admit it during the Pamela Anderson roast?

no it was me
anonymoose

>"i don't have a gun"
>has a gun

>be sensitive pisces
>be a spokeperson of a generation
>chronic stomach pain
>have a heroin addiction
>media tears you to bits every day
>pressure from label execs and MTV
>get married
>media labels you and your wife heroine junkies (rightfully so)
>get custody of you daughter taken away after she was born due to heroine rumours
>more media bullshit
>heroine addiction gets worse
>wife cheats on you
>lose passion for music
>want to make music with other people (stipe) but there will be massive media backlash and your fans will hate you
>go on tour anyway
>marriage problems
>heroine addiciton worsens (he would stay in cheap hotels binging on heroine, chips and soda
>uh oh divorce time
>cheating wife and friends force you into rehab
>:'( junky face
>realize you cheating wife will take half your worth and leave your daughter with seperated parents, the same situation you were in and how it will potentially fuck her up at a young age as it did you
>fuck rehab, escape
>go home and shoot self.

he was weak.

>I'm not gonna crack
>cracks

Guy was depressed and faggy enough to where it doesn't matter.

Remember when his daughter married Kurt;s doppleganger and then when they divorced Courtney hired a hitman to get Kurt's Unplugged guitar from him?

He even copied his music.

youtube.com/watch?v=qv96yJYhk3M

youtube.com/watch?v=fAMz5VlaUic

good times

I used to think he was kewl but then I saw an early interview where he refers to nirvana as a grunge band and now I think that he is not kewl

Oh my God. How fucking old are you? 15? I hope you 100% commit next time you try to off yourself. Just finish the job. The world does NOT need anymore like your kind

Woman drive men to suicide 99% of the time anyway

nah, he did it himself

Still, I dont really give fuck, even If I love Nirvana

I couldn't read that because i was too busy getting laid and not hating myself

Tell your dad to leave you alone! You have school tomorrow.

My dad says you're a faggot.

I'm a female actually. Your dad knows that. He's a HUGE whore. Just like your mom. but I'm hotter. My original point still stands tho. Jump.

TITS OR GTFO

Cutting off your dick doesn't make you female.

Sorry you found that out after the fact. Now you just have an open wound. Fucking gross. See? Even more reason to borrow your hot dads shotgun

>"she" doesn't know about IDs

This isn't Sup Forums you retarded fucking gorilla

While Courtney was probably involved somehow, there's still the possibility that Kurt simply committed suicide and that's that. Regardless, there for sure are a considerable amount of inconsistencies around his death.

yeah, he wasn't suicidal