Rate my library Sup Forums

Rate my library Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/1250000831/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=IMRGEZRCNASJ&coliid=I3L8DZLP8A9GHC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>No WWII edition of Mein Kampf (thanks, oma!)
>No edition of Mein Kampf at all

>Not knowing Mein Kampf is a meme book and that Hitler was an awful writer
>>/reddit/

Suggesting The Vaasgo Raid, which is the history of the minor terror action in Norway that led to the creation of the SAS, and an objectively fascinating story anyway. And Wilcox's Target: Patton.

Books are gay

>Autism Cover-up
kek'd good

Fucking this.

dropout/10

>Autism cover up

American right wing conspiracy theorist. I expect Alex Jones has a similar collection.

Pretty horrible senpai.

i wonder who could be being these posts....

Yeah, gotta be a jew to think hitler was a shit writer.

The flame of insight burns low when feeding of such a meme tier and lackluster fuel.
Also, always knew most people have small librarys these days, but, such few books?

fuck off kike

>no capital in the 21st century
>no manufacturing consent
>no propaganda by bernays
>no secrets of the temple
>no death of the liberal class
>all right wing meme books

you gotta expand your tastes beyond those soft/conspiracy books. go for books with thorough methodologies and a bunch of data which proves what they're saying beyond a shadow of a doubt (capital in the 21st century, manufacturing consent are both extremely thorough).

lmao guarantee I'm whiter than you kiddo
Hitler was a lousy painter, writer, and was slightly better leader but he couldn't even handle that.
There's a reason (((Hollywood))) portrays him as an incompetent clown while guys like Caesar and Alexander The Great, who killed as many people or more, are usually shown as regal and badass.

nice collection, maybe I'll check some of them out. Thanks for the recommendations dude.

i used to read books now i read internet

Now, hold on. Are you saying (((Hollywood))) isn't biased?

Needs some Goosebumps

>No Crime and Punishment
2/10

Rate my shelf too guys.

>no neitzche
>no Marcus Aurelius

Philistine/10

>no the bell curve
>no conversations with arthur jensen
>no 10000 year explosion

what's the marvel book? also jesus christ clean you fucking shelf you goddamn nigger.

In his defense, the shelf isn't dirty. Just not organized.

That's the Emma Frost Ultimate Collection

>nothing out of the culture of critique trilogy

I recommend The Decline of the West by Oswald Spengler. Ride the tiger by Evola.

Reading is for nerds

>No copy of Infinite Jest.
>No Dostoevsky.

Fucking dropped.

>no mein kampf
>no anarchists cook book
>no boki no piko manga series
shit library senpai 1/1488

The simple fact is that there is a lot of time between Ceasar, Alexander, Napoleon, and Hitler. To be honest we don't know how people will see Hitler in 300 years. Napoleon was hated and feared and made a bogeyman for almost 100 years after his death, yet now he is revered. Alexazander was hated by most of his empire yet is remembered for being loved because time changes perception.

hitler did nothing wrong so everyone will always love him except for the kikes

Boring/10
You have a few cool books though

I piled them up a bit better so you can see them. I probably still have fifty lying around in random places acting as load bearing books though.

Where's the best place to start with Aurelius?

Anarch Cookbook is dangerously outdated, better recipes are available on the Internet or you can buy more recent books at military surplus stores.

Is king Solomons mines a good book

except hitler does not compare to napoleon

mein kampf is essentially the bible steinfuck

For 80 years Hitler has been vilified, yet there seem to be a growing number of people who understand that much of the info on him is propaganda. Today it is socially expectable to like Stalin but not to like Hitler, but 40 years ago if you admitted to liking Stalin you would be an outcast. I believe in 50 years time Hitler will be at that level of acceptance, due to the propaganda being disregarded. The ant communist propaganda today is almost seen as a joke. Yes most people know communism is idiotic but we went way to far with it.

>Zombie survival guide
Reddit/10

>Hamlet

why do you have books written by black jews?

>mein kampf
why the hell should I buy it if I can just read the PDF?

Is Napoleon really revered? He's praised a lot as a general, but I still see him portrayed in a negative light fairly often

kike detected

This is why my physical library is embarrassingly small

because when the kikes cut the power your PDF is fucking useless

PDFs are the digital jew.

Hitler warned us of this kikery.

Yeah. It's good.

Im the OP with Anti kike books retard

Meditations.

Looks like a decent start to a redpill collection, keep going

Reminder that ancient philosophers like Plato are mandatory and Nietszche is meme tier

Many people would seem to disagree. Napoleon shortly after his death was actually called the antichrist by many peoples. His ambition killed millions and he crippled France for 50 years. Him and Hitler both had the fortune of being charismatic, charisma is one of the most dangerous traits a leader can have. Both of their populations supported them to the destruction of their countries. Young men were willing to march across Europe on their command and because of this a huge portion of those young men died leaving a generational gap that took time to heal.

I'm not seeing the Culture of Critique in there.

>im such an incompetent man I can't produce my own electricity when needed

When will Sup Forums stop being filled with faggot numales?

most of my books are YA fantasy/sci-fi + some GIS reference books

fuck your so smart you can just tap into that sweet electricity flowing between your ears

Yes he is revered in a historical sense for his quick rise to power and his strategic brilliance. Many see him as one of the greatest figures in French history if not the Greatest.

no ayn rand bill o'reilly or glenn beck, wtf, is this /pol?

>keep going
Planing on getting this next amazon.com/dp/1250000831/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=IMRGEZRCNASJ&coliid=I3L8DZLP8A9GHC

I have tons of other books in my library but rate my meme tier collection.

>no ayn Rand

>Drumpf hat

aren't we over this bigot?

*you're

Well, compared to you I am.

On a serious note, if you really don't know how to produce your own electricity you really should look into it. In a situation where the power gets turned off that would give you an advantage over everyone else. Or, continue to be butthurt that someone called you out for being a numale faggot.

meme tier indeed

If you want a great book that is not about politics but about the horrors of ww1, then get Poilu. This book was written by a French soldier during the war. There is no other book like it in my opinion.

How long did it take you to read Make America Great Again? What'd you think of it?

>

I know, it's not very good. World War Z was much better.

I don't pay attention to authors, just their writing.

>chair
Ever wear your MAGA hat on campus?

> The Martian Chronicles

Muh nigga

>I don't pay attention to authors, just their writing

I have one of those natural gas generators that turn on when the power goes out. It was expensive but worth it. Last year a drunk idiot crashed into a power line near me and made our entire neighborhood lose power for 4 days. I was the only one who had power and had many of my neighbors over every night to watch movies, it was actually fun.

Only dimwits waste their time obsessing over authors like little fanbabies. The only reason I know anything about certain authors is that people bring it up. I couldn't care less.

Good authors usually means good writing

>capital in the 21st century
shit book. stopped reading there.

please consider uninstalling your internet browser before posting another anime avatar post. You are cancer.

>implying u fucking peasant. it was great, i read it twice. only real regret is when it came to an end

consider getting the book lucifer principle, a book relating to human evolution and social darwinist theory