So we just gonna ignore this?

So we just gonna ignore this?
>outgrossed every movie in DCEU
>fifth biggest MCU movie

>Spider-Man movies make a lot of money
Crazy wow lets have a whole thread about it

Too bad Disney gets only 5% of the profits, that's Sony's money.

>SHIT BEATS SHIT

FANTASTIC!

>DC/tv/
What do you think

yeah but the budget was 300 million (off the books, thanks hollywood accounting) not to mention the 400 million for marketing and the studio only gets 15% of the gross (split between Sony and Disney) so really the fact that it hasn't made 2 billion dollars despite being released MONTHS ago makes it a flop.

>The Mouse literally did the work while Sony reaps the rewards.

Why is that too bad? Why do you even give a shit?

DCucks are trying to ignore it

No one cares, only DCucks and they are not going to be making threads about it. Fuck off with your capeshit.

You sure showed the DCEU that you'll make movies for a shit film company so they can use their gains from Spider-Man to fund Ghost Busters 2 with Amy Schumer or The Dark Tower Reboot.

Making capeshit company war threads should become a bannable offence before you faggots turn this board into Sup Forums 2.0

>Implying that 2b is possible
what a retard lol

>So we just gonna ignore this?
we had a 300 reply thread about this earlier you retard, 300 replies of dcucks and marlets fighting on who's got the biggest dick

>m-my numbers are more important than yours
Fuck off you stupid cunt

Can't spend all day on Sup Forums, sorry.

This. Homecoming needed to break 6 gorillion dollars just to break even.

Let me share some light into who the target audience for these kind of movies is. When I went to see SM Homecoming in my local kinoplex I could barely hear the quips because of how many kids were in the room. I'm talking about 20-30 teens, 10-15y old, constantly talking and spamming pictures with their phones. The worst experience I've ever had during screening.

remember when Sup Forums claimed this movie was a flop?

Sup Forums won't acknowledge it's existence because they got it dead wrong

thought it would flop cause of diversity

kept saying it flopped since it wasn't released in china and only made a little more than ASM2

>So we just gonna ignore this?
obviously not since you make this thread every fucking hour