Matt Lauer is a sexist

politicususa.com/2016/09/08/damaging-unacceptable-strain-sexism-destroyed-matt-lauer-night.html

> Matt Lauer's bias against women ruined his ability to pass for a journalist last night. He failed to inform the people, and that is the job. Not only did he hurt the American public, but he sent signals to young girls that this is how they will be treated even when they are the smartest person in the room.

She goes on to state that Trump broke the rules and controlled the conversation, while Clinton followed the rules and was interrupted a lot. And that this is a sexist double standard.

THAT IS THE NATURE OF BEING ALPHA IN A SITUATION. In order for Matt to enforce specific behavior against Trump, Matt would have to out-alpha Trump. In order for Hillary to assert her behavior over Matt, she would have to out-alpha Matt. These fucking women and betas seem to think that nobody possesses assertiveness, the rules are just against them. They don't have it, so they don't understand it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=THPVoGTEGVk
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/07/clinton-foundation-notable-member-matt-lauer-asks-zero-questions-hillary-clintons-troubled-charity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally dindu nuffin.

LEAVE MATT ALONE YOU FAGGOTS. REEEEEEEEE

Take this and your pseudo science to /trash/

duh, women are equal to men

thats why you must treat them like children or its sexism

also the media are just shills

After the game's over, which team usually complains about the referees?

>She goes on to state that Trump broke the rules and controlled the conversation, while Clinton followed the rules and was interrupted a lot. And that this is a sexist double standard.
It's sexist because if a woman does the same thing, she's accused of being "pushy" or "bossy."

Matty got stabbed in his back

so what will she do if putin controls the conversation?

Lauer basically let Hillary ramble for 5-10 minutes after each question.

wtf Matt just did his job

He was harder on Trump but because he didn't completely baby clinton he is sexist?

>Hillary was the smartest person in that room

>Wants to be the boss of the country that bosses around the entire world
>Doesn't want to be bossy

LOL

This is how you know that Trump won last night - the moderator is being thrown to the wolves by the (((media))).

Also:
>very popular and admired political figure like Hillary Clinton
Lost.

Another choice quote

> But Lauer also failed the women, girls, boys and men watching when he repeatedly interrupted Clinton and talked down to her. Paternalistic condescension has no place on national TV

> Paternalistic condescension

My sides

I heard he has a trump/pence board/fence up in his yard after that article.

>matt lauer never interrupts hillary even when she goes overtime
>only pushes one point against her, a point everyone knew about in advance and she moreover was probably informed about
>actually asks multiple questions on many topics to trump, interrupts him often, changes topic, etc. even when time isn't an issue
>somehow he's mysoginistic and sexist
Wow, they must really think highly of hillary's performance!

>yfw you realize that the entire Democratic Party thinktank are some blue-haired college dykes.

If Hillary can't handle tough questioning and cries "sexism" when they're not on their knees eating her out and kissing her shoes how will she handle foreign leaders?

>yfw Hillary bombed so badly the MSM is now putting all blame on Matt

where's the video?

youtube.com/watch?v=THPVoGTEGVk

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/07/clinton-foundation-notable-member-matt-lauer-asks-zero-questions-hillary-clintons-troubled-charity/

Matt Lauer is part of the Clinton circle.

Democrat beta cucks better get ready for 4-8 years of this ... if she wins.

Matt Lauer getting blamed for Hillary not performing to expectations in a freakin' interview?

Hillary is surrounded by spazzes.

I wonder if he'll apologize and fall on the sword for HIllary.

I actually watched it. Matt told her not to bring up Trump and would try to get her to stop talking about Trump but he wasn't successful. When Trump came up he said to bring her up as little as possible. You may consider this sexist, but I consider it Matt giving Trump a fair shake in the matter since he wasn't able to get hillary to shut up. He probably thought it was only fair that he mentioned a couple things about hillary since hillary mentioned a couple things about trump.

Male democrats should lube up and get ready to take it.

This is going to be the next 4-8 years, if she wins. She expects cucks to white knight for her. If she fucks up, a white dude has to step up.

Fuck off retard. Every bitch ive met in management is an annoying cunt. They just want to bitch cuz they know they're worthless. Just like you. Btw The NFL is trash. Eat shit.

>If Hillary can't handle tough questioning and cries "sexism"
She didn't.
Learn to read.

I hope Matt reads this shit and it dawns on him that these cunts will never be happy and he should just MAGA this year up.

And also Trump brought up Obama significantly more often than Hillary.

Lets be honest, Matt fucked up here that's for one because he should have called her out on that. Trump just did what she was doing because hey, if Matt allowed it why not me?

Thanks for correcting the record!

Oh, absolutely. He has a long history of misogyny, and racism too. He should be fired.

Good goyim, have a shekel