Maze Runner: The Death Cure Trailer #1 (2018)

IT'S FUCKING HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=wnE_y4vN9nQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t005fOqim60
vulture.com/2017/09/dylan-obrien-is-back-from-the-brink.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was this good?

Remember when the lead actor was just a head in a jar hooked up to a machine? Fucking Sup Forums is full of gullible retards

they tried to vanilla sky my dude and he made it
sshieeeeet

i dont even remember why they need a cure

the first one was surprisingly decent. the second one was okay

because there are some kind of I Am Legend zombies around as far as I remember from the second one

CONFIRMED K I N O

Do people actually think he's a good actor?

When was his accident exactly? Because he was in a 2016 film as well as one this year

His fanbase has a lot of loyalty

>It features Aiden "The Skarch" Gillen
Kino confirmed

I thought dylan obrien died?
his accident was in fall of 2015, if I am remember right

didn't he get vanillas sky'd?
you promised me he was totally disfigured Sup Forums

the whole point of the CIA meme is he can't act for shit you mong

he's not a bad actor

Yes my boy Dylan is back. I love him so much and I'm glad he didn't got his face Vanilla Sky'D.

for you

there was a second one?

The only reason I watched the first one is cause I like mazes. Fuck this.

>tfw watch Maze Runner and develop a crush on the main girl
>tfw Chad already got her preggo
>tfw broken heart

Were they waiting for the actors to age or something? What the fuck took so long?

All you had to say was 'no'

Whenever I see him on screen I know he's about to betray someone or lie in the next 5 minutes.

A truck run over Dylan and almost killed him.

Dylan O'Brien, the main actor, was in a serious on set accident that was nearly fatal and several damaged his face. Filming was postponed for a year because of it.

haven't you heard?
the main actor got an accident on set or something and it was supposedly pretty bad

He got Vanilla Sky'D

SKWORCH
K
W
O
R
C
H

Wow. I didn't know about that. I guess he had the real death cure.

I would have recast it though.

The books are surprisingly decent and I'm glad that they aren't following the trend of breaking the book into multiple movies. They've got a lot of good actors so I am looking forward to it.

he got crushed by a car but they got his dna and created a clone, this time foreskin included

They should never have left the maze or made more movies. Everything is utter shit, outside that maze.

naw its pretty interesting if you've read the books

I wish the second movie had stuck to the book more. It still had the maze feeling to it with all the setups and traps they ran into.

WTF are they still making hunger games clones?

wtf I thought he died?

I think there's 4 now?

There's only 3 books and this will be the third and last movie.

The maze was the only interesting thing. It went "meh" tier after that. Just more YA crap. I can't speak for the books since I never read them, but they have to be better than this I'd imagine.

As long as they bring back mah boy Mino I'll be happy.
I'm still going to be sad when Newt dies

The second one must have been so bad, long, and boring that I remember it as two.

He's pretty much typecast for "sketchy guy" now

>damaged his face
>still looks like Chad
JUST

The virgin accident vs The Chad catastrophe

rosa salazar is the Patrician choice

youtube.com/watch?v=t005fOqim60

>girl gets dropped into a maze full of horny teenage boys
>doesn't get tag teamed immediately
How the fuck

luckily the surgeries went well

he looked if anything better in American Assassin

there's a prequel book

Well butter my biscuit and call me an entree I did not know this. Gonna add this to my read list.

Ignore this hired shill

was American Assassin any good?
kinda wanted to see it

Someone get on this

book was better but it was acceptable kino

This unironically kills the whole fucking realism for me.

Should have been this desu:

Your girlfriend is going to suck so much dick that her stomach will become a hardened lump of pure protein

She's pretty white, but after the constant bukakke sessions she will be much whiter.

At all times there will be 50 dicks in her ass, like the tails of a peacock.

SHE IS GOING TO FUCK A LOT OF DUDES

Yes. The tomboy is superior.

In the book some of the boys do want to but the smarter ones protect her. Plus she is only there for like 2 or 3 days.

Fucking white knights

what happened?

>he looks like a chad
???

he looks weak and pathetic

vulture.com/2017/09/dylan-obrien-is-back-from-the-brink.html
>Pulled from one vehicle, he was reportedly struck by another, leaving him with a concussion, facial fracture, and brain trauma among his injuries. Production shut down for several weeks, then indefinitely.

>50 dicks in her ass like the tails of a peacock

Hi Patton Oswalt fan. Sup Forums likes to shit post about his wife since he went super leftie years back, but his first specials remain some of the best ever made as far as I'm considered. Hilarious stuff.

You just reminded me the first movie existed

It was a pretty ok action adventure. I loved the concept even if the execution was spotty in parts and the ending was pants on head retarded

maze runner 1 was kino, the 2nd was an absolute train wreck plot wise. runied the franchise

for you

The problem with the second movie was they included about the first third of the third book so the whole thing went way too fast. I'm hoping this means they can take their time in this last movie.

>break out
>break back in. the movie
wew, it's literally the script of mad max. What a fucking bullshit

>maze runner 1 was kino
>a bit of lost, a bit of battle royal, a bit of baywatch, a bit of clif banger, and a bit of goonies
>kino
my ass is more kino than this garbage

Can you fucking frog faggots stop?

calm down dude haha

I watched the first one and kinda liked it, I didn't even know the second one was released already, how is it?

SKARCH??

Gillen can act, he just needs a good director and a suited role, kind of like Nic Cage. Gillen was good in that one Statham movie.

It's a solid action movie but not nearly as good as the first. Worth watching still.

The first movie is actually solid and pretty good for a YA film. I was surprised.

With whom did you identify the most? The little fat kid?

did they not split it up into 2 parts?

I chalk it up to the one big difference between Maze Runner and all the other YA novels-turned-films; It stars boys instead of girls. Hunger Games and Divergence are about whiny girls and their boy problems and shit while Maze Runner is about bros looking out for their bros.

the cute girl

I was so happy when they killed this ugly fuck

Did Littlefinger servive tha Skarch? Will he be in the new movie, Mazsh Runner: Shansha Cure?

who has a more punchable face, this guy or Jai Courtney?

I identified with Thomas.

It was written by a man, that's why. He had logic and knew what works in YA and what doesn't. Women can't write.

first book was the only good one
2nd was meh the entire thing and 3rd is horrible, ruins the whole story for me

in book 3they have a choice on weather or not they want to save humanity because the skartch is an virus that turns people into zombies,
and based on how the book tells it,
everyone not immune will catch it or not unless there is a cure. Why they needed a maze to do this idk. book ends with them blowing up the facility with the white bitch, and dooming humanity to being turned into zambs.
But at least Thomas and the THOT get to bang now right???

They haven't found the way out of the maze yet? How big is it? Is CIA in this one too?

Did you even read the book?
The scientists admit they don't know if the cure will actually work and it requires killing more and more innocent children in order to produce it. They make the right decision to let the facility burn while the kids start their own new society.

but shits airborne
either a cure happens or humanity becomes zambs

Exactly, and even the lady who ran WICKED knew this. This is why her plan was to raise the kids so they could survive and make a new world. The current humanity deserved to die for creating the Flare.

so why the mazes?

No. First one was one of the shittiest YA movies

The immune humans produce a certain chemical in the brain that makes them immune, apparently as a reaction to stress and survival. So they put the kids through the tests and force them into crisis situations to monitor how their brain outputs change and what chemicals are made to more easily identify and recreate the chemicals to make the cure.

Do not bully Will, he is a handsome boy.

Its twink kino

The Game of Thrones kid is the only twink in it.

>How big is it? Is CIA in this one too?
He is a big guy for you.

Dylan O'Brien is 26 and literally looks 18-21.

I don't call anyone who looks a few years younger than they are a twink.

The guy from game of thrones is 26
I'm not even kidding

Holy fuck you're retarded. A twink is someone who looks young and has a slim smooth body.

And the Game of Thrones kid is 27 you dumbass.

Dylan doesn't have a slim smooth body.

He does and you're moving the goal posts lol.

What goalpost did I move? I quoted your words.
But you're right, look at this girly looking twink.