YFW this will never ever happen again

>YFW this will never ever happen again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KgvguJJ8Ajw
youtu.be/Ni9L4_zKNrM
gameinformer.com/games/marvel_vs_capcom_infinite/b/playstation4/archive/2016/12/03/two-on-two-fights-are-made-more-chaotic-by-infinity-stones.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=S1hTW2VFpJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=I9OqbiRLaho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good riddance. This was the real bromance of MvC

Yeah, never again will there be a new marvel vs capcom.

Isn't Scott now a human-hating facist though?

Too bad it's not featuring X-Men characters, so who cares.

>so who cares.
People that wanted to play literally anyone but the 4 Gods featuring Jean and Logan

Actually the real bromance was this

ironically Marvel v Capcom started as X-Men vs SF

It started as X-men Children of the Atom.

It started as Street Fighter.

It started as Street Fighter II

It started as Saturday Night Slam Masters

IT ALL BEGAN IN 94

KEPT ON ROLLING IN 95

>It's literally SFxT with Infinity stones

Thanks Capcom.

Somebody never played Marvel Super Heroes

Oh for God's sake, Wolverine's gonna be in the fucking game, stop spreading this rumor.

No it actually started in CotA. Akuma is a secret character in the game. It's what got people talking about a crossover.

But Marvel hates X-Men and FF for their movie rights being owned by Fox.

>Isn't Scott now a human-hating facist though?

*Freeze frame*

They'll make an exception for Wolverine and Doom at minimum. If we're lucky though we'll also get Mags, Storm, Sentinal, Doom, and Skrull. The last four just because they have such a history with the vs series and Skrull because he's good FF representation while only being a single character.

>you will never experience MvC3-trailers for the first time
youtube.com/watch?v=KgvguJJ8Ajw

Now this is a trailer, how can infinite even compete?

Well it wasn't the first one, which itself was already pretty good
youtu.be/Ni9L4_zKNrM

Dante vs Deadpool was so cool. In the Ultimate one when he's fighting Ghost Rider it's also sick. He just makes such a good opponent for the best looking match ups.

>that part where Dante kicks the sword on top of the table
it just looks so stupid but cool at the same time, those trailers were mad hype

Right, because playing as nothing but Carol and the Movievengers is going to be so much better

>When I asked them about the rumor that the game’s roster would not include as many (or any) characters from the X-Men or Fantastic Four series due film rights issues (the current film series for those franchises are owned by Fox and not Marvel Studios) and would instead favor characters already in the Marvel cinematic universe, Creative Director of Marvel Entertainment Bill Rosemann didn’t tense up the way PR folks tend to when you ask them a difficult question. While Marvel wants to take a forward-thinking stance with the characters they include in the game, he wants to make sure fans of all of Marvel properties, including X-Men, are happy. “That heritage is not lost,” he told me. Not the straight answer I was looking for, but it left me hopeful about my chances of Berserker Barraging people as Wolverine next year.

>gameinformer.com/games/marvel_vs_capcom_infinite/b/playstation4/archive/2016/12/03/two-on-two-fights-are-made-more-chaotic-by-infinity-stones.aspx

Hope?

steel yourselves for Akuma Matata

with the Infinity Stones involved, expect every Capcom villain scrambling to get them all

This is the cleanest MvC thread on the board, so let's make this happen here.

>Isn't Scott now a human-hating facist though?
Doesn't matter, Ryu was dreaming the whole thing anyway.

>When I brought up Street Fighter V’s V-System as a potential reference point for Infinity Stones, they instead pointed me toward Capcom Vs. SNK 2’s Groove System.
EVEN NOW THERE IS HOPE FOR MAN

It's pick two characters and a gem

no assists

His new Blanka hair looks terrible on him

thought it was Carl by the thumbnail.

"HEY! FRIGGIN' OPTIC BLAST OVER HEAH!"

Yeah, I know.
But if they're looking to CvS then maybe we'll actually have the full six-button controls and proper alpha combos instead of three-button kid-mode. That's more important to me than multi-character assists.

He's not like that in Tekken 7. Maybe he won't be like that in Infinite.

Not sure, they openly said they wanted to make the game more casual friendly and comfy to play on a pad as it is on an arcade stick.
More buttons doesn't sound that compatible with that.

It was already shown in capcom cup gameplay that his unlockable story custom is his classic appearance.

>There are people who legitimately believe Marvel will release a game without Wolverine, who has always been one of their most popular characters.
Remember when Spider-Man was late to be revealed before MvC3 came out, and people honestly though he wouldn't be in the game?

>Remember when Spider-Man was late to be revealed before MvC3 came out, and people honestly though he wouldn't be in the game?

Exactly what I was thinking of, idiots never stop with this shit. At least Megaman was in the reveal so we don't have to go through that nonsense again.

I've a feeling that the Marvel Contest of Champions mobile game will be discontinued by the time MvC Infinite is ready to be shipped.
The Collector: Thank you participating in the Contest of Champions. However I say with deep regret that this is where we part ways, Summoner. But fret not a new journey awaits you and with it new challengers.
*shows silhouettes of Capcom characters*
The Collector: Best of luck to your new adventure!

Who cares is just mobile trash like Marvel Future Fight.
Why play a fighting game you can't play competitively or a watered down version of Marvel Ultimate Alliance?

>“That heritage is not lost,”
Black Panther confirmed to have Wolverine's moveset.

Someone should make a cyclops carl edit.

I can't see T'Challa as the type for button mashers.

At what time is that ESPN broadcast that reveals new characters?

>youtube.com/watch?v=S1hTW2VFpJ4
Gameplay trailer for those who care.

Spider-Man is really popular in Japan so they waited for TGS when revealing him in Marvel 3. I'd expect him to be revealed for Infinite way later on. Either near the time Homecoming comes out or one of the last at TGS.

Nah. I'd expect Sniktbub to make the full game. Especially if Fox and Disney are mending fences.

and with the film Logan being the Grand Finale for Hugh Jackman, I think this is apropos

I'm glad it's been confirmed there's no mutants in the game so we can all bitch about it

Source?

It hasn't been confirmed, quite the contrary

I was being sarcastic because everybody's shitting on the game with "muh mutants" based off their own bullshit theories about synergy
Even though muties are getting added to other marvel games soon

>muties are getting added to other marvel games soon
Such as?

So they're bringing back Carol's red helmet even though ANAD abandoned it.

With Apocalypse bombing at screens and Logan being the end of that universe. It probably is the end of Fox keeping their rights in a bubble. Marvel announced a ton of X books for next year and with mutants starting to return to games after the soft ban I'd imagine we will see a few muties and FF universe characters show up in game.

Not holding out much for mah boi Kl'rt. Kamala will probably take his place. But we will see Doom.

>mutants starting to return to games after the soft ban
Again, what games?

Clash of Champions, Marvel Heroes. All the mobile shit is getting the mutants back.

Contest of Champions and Marvel Heroes already had X-Men at launch and didn't stop adding them, their license pre-dates the ban.

CoC is Marvel's highest grossing mobile game, so it isn't going anywhere unless MvC starts cutting into profits
Both those games, including Puzzle Quest, were published prior to 2015 when the embargo started. They get to keep adding mutant and Fantastic Four characters because of a grandfather clause.

Except Cyclops is part of X men and isn't coming back

Not confirmed yet

They better bring back MODOK

He was one of the more unique characters of MVC3

also to Marvel Future Fight? is the only mobile marvel game i can tolerate.

P sure we're getting em in mff too

see

No one cares about a bunch of edgy 90s SJWs.

>alpha combos
They're called chain combos and they were in Darkstalkers long before SF Alpha yanked them.

The UMvC3 cinematic trailer was so hype:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9OqbiRLaho

well they would later become the norm for every anime fighter, hell nowadays only SF and KOF use link combos anymore and SF is making them easier to do with each newer version.

The X-Men are not coming to Future Fight. That user is just being annoying.

Has Stan Lee, Bendis and the others at Marvel, ever expressed their opinions of MvC series?

Nobody cares about the x men. It's all about Doomrocks.

akuma matata
the shoto everyone plays
akuma matata
still a demon filled with rage

did...did cammy kick rouge in her box?

No, but part of me thinks that the reason Frank Teri is returning to write the story is because he's the only writer on Marvel's payroll who's somewhat familiar with both franchises.

DLC

Bendis?

Okay so games usually take a good while to make so what i'm about to ask is what are the chances of marvel and capcom striking a deal before the split of marvel entertainment and marvel studios, and by the time marvel entertainment said they would help fox with legion and the other show, MvC infinite was practically done. So what i'm trying to ask here is what are the chances of getting the x-men as DLC?

Not that I know of. This is the only time I recall the game being referenced by comic writers.

infinity!