Why are Millennials so selfish?

Why are Millennials so selfish?

>Typical Millennial
>Goes to college for 4 years
>Studies shit courses
>Doesn't build up resume because never had to compete for any title or job position
>Doesn't realize how a well built resume can help get a job
>Believes that jobs are given like hot cakes
>Graduates
>Applies to one job
>Doesn't get it
>Never applies to any jobs ever again
>Lives with parents
>Parents are forced to pay the millennials expenses
>Millennials younger siblings can no longer receive spending money or money for quality necessities because millennial is spending parents money like it grows on trees
>Entire family has to eat shit tier walmart brand food
>Millennial child doesn't want to get an entry level job because they "Want to take time off to discover their inner self" or "need time to balance their vibes"
>Spends all of their time going out, spending parent's money

Are you a millennial? (born between 1980 and 2000)

Does this describe you?

yes and all my peers

I'm doing alright

It describes my younger brother. I'm thrifty and studying STEM, he's in a meme degree and goes out all the time and demands money.

product of a decadent soceity, spawn of the selfish boomers, raised to have as little free will as possible

how can they be more than pathetic leeches

Stem is the meme you dolt.

How is it a meme? I will be able to work anywhere in the world with a nice pay.

I work in an office with hardworking millennials and we got a resume today that was less than 50 words long. It was hilarious we showed everyone!

I guess ignorance is bliss.

What's a good word count? Question on behalf of wannabe hardworking millennials here.

Is political science a meme degree?

>liberal art

I know, senpais

lel tell that to all the indians taking your engineer jobs

>Millennials younger siblings can no longer receive spending money or money for quality necessities because millennial is spending parents money

Projecting? Wanna tell me about it user?

Millennial hate is a blue pill. No one except millennials applying for STEM has actually experienced real sexism or racism, so our media tries to silence them and make out as if they're complicit with affirmative action when they're clearly not. This is so gen x female HR don't feel as bad rejecting a white male for no reason besides that they're a white male.

Sage this thread.

A resume doesn't need to be long. You'll be fine with a single A4 sheet.
Have at least a short description of every job and internship you've had so far. The rest is just summing up skills, education and personal info

itt: wagecucks

JUST

this, I've gotten a job offer denied because it was more appropriate for wymyns

[spoiler]jokes on you, hues dont work[/spoiler]

wow OP had a senior citizens moment... i mean how do you build a resume while in college which is right after high school ?

given when classes are being conducted delivering pizzas is about all you can do. for 4 years.

unpaid internships dont result in anything but being let go when the internship is over with because companies dont want to pay people to get them coffee and so many do it that it means nothing

when the boomers are gone we will make sure your remembered as the idiots you are. the ones who recked the economy and were to scared of russia to fight them but never shut up about how evil they are. we will have the pen to write history and you will be dead

layout is most important, user. use custom margins on a word document. set it to the smallest & fit everything on one page

also, break up everything into linear sections & use garamond text. mine is 476 words on one page

trust me, m80. i worked on it for 6 gorillian years and heard a ton of positive feedback about it out of school

whatever you do don't use default spacing, margins, or text

Well it's a good thing I'm not an engineer.

Nope. Barely passed high school, didn't go to college (obviously), have a job, cook all my meals, always pay back my dad whatever money he forwards me.

My friend has an engineering degree and works with/under me at my company because he couldn't find work. lel

Did he do some meme engineering/is he picky/does he only have an Associate's Degree?

i too feel like i was born in le wrong generation
fuck young people for not being as responsible as older people with more life experience.

millennial here

i said fuck all the college bullshit and just started working, literally nothing in college seemed worth going to school for and accumulating all that debt..

desk jobs dont interest me at all

trades ftw, currently i set tile with a small business so i have alot of freedom and control over my job (hours, days, i choose my co workers, etc) i make decent money, nothing to brag about but i get by.
i dont want to spend my life chasing the paper jew, im content to work with my hands and outside of work just focus on my hobbies.

ya i may only ever max out at 30-40k but hell thats more than enough for me, if i ever feel like i need to make more later in life i can start my own company or LLC

Unless you wanna be a lawyer

>This Amway brochure says I can be my own boss!

>Mfw this is what boomers actually think

Sounds like bad parenting, not millenial's fault

Nice meme bro, engineers are in high demand all over the world. Heck, I know a train company there in the US that pays 75k starting plus benefits