Why do atheists mock people who believe in a Creator

Why do atheists mock people who believe in a Creator

Sour grapes.

They're atheist but don't tell you they're fake jews

Magic man in the sky because a book says so doesn't make any logical sense

They literally believe in fairy tales and it disrupts my life

When are we going to achieve real peace and your enlightened utopia? You know what doesn't make logical sense? A ball earth

so youre autistic? Makes sense.

Science. It can only try to explain what it can observe. It has been highly successful with advancing technology, but it is vastly in the dark when it comes to spirituality (by design).

yeah if atheist are red pilled, why have they fucked everything up in society.

fuck you buddy enjoy worshipping the clouds

but i dont

That is even more blue pilled than atheism

u don't know how to into my clockwork design "theory" because literal mother fuckers have made fun of it so much that its fucking with you psychologically.

Science is a religion
>have paradise
>there is only one rule
>gets tricked by twisting these simple words

Never. Utopia is impossible until all genetic defects are eliminated, and we'll exterminate ourselves before that ever happens.

And if you think the earth is flat, you clearly have no concept of gravity, or even basic science, so it's a complete waste of time talking to you further.

they think they're smart so they mock people just because they're in the right

Science is a method, goy.

Because it's the same fucking level of shit brain retarded as "It's just happened out of nowhere". Creationists and atheists are so wrapped up in the ego game that you can forget any actual truth of the matter coming to light. Creationism is its own level of stupid though

You're apparently too retarded to put forward a logically sound statement, as you presume that which is false.

Kys

Common law tries to have men determine natural law. THAT will never happen. So modifications are against natural law clearly. As outlined in Bible. There is only one Creator. Elohim and all that encompasses. They gave up their attributes so that we could be saved and He wants us to believe in Him freely. Gravity? A law of gravity? No. How do trains fucking work if the earth is a ball? Hmm? And which urban planners do you know who put spherical gradients into their plans? Hmm? Why would you write me off in the very first posts if not for tantrums?

i just want to stop paying your property taxes desu

Dogma is also a method

Only pillery of all kinds is false. Not that atheists haven't fucked us since Day One

He means it's a method of investigation. That's literally what science is by definition

Dogma is also a method of investigation. Divide the Scriptures. Division is a method

Try doing something constructive like eating mushrooms or smoking some weed (or something similar). You will get different perspective from outside the box you are currently in.

I don't. I mock Muslims. But I like Christians and wish I could believe.

Your picture is cut off, leaf. Try again.

You don't need to be a Christian to believe in God.

It is more likely that we live in a simulation than not.

It's only for the face and since this will get no replies. Also lightning is caused by space rocks

because the creator usually gives them authority to rule over me or some shit

because freedom is the closest thing resembilng hell on earth without descending into caos

I am not jocking

furthermore, your "society" was founded in fakeness

lets build a true society, lets rebuild Babylon the great

You're actually dumb. Holy shit I'm not even going to begin to explain this to you

>figuring things out =/= reading about "the way things are"