Is Adam Driver a chad?

Is Adam Driver a chad?

hes obviously eating puss total cuck

He can face the most abject Lovecraftian horrors without flinching.

Very Kikefkaesque

Not with that face.

All actors are.

Someone in this thread talking shit?

Lena dunham wouldn't be ugly if she lost weight I think. Her face isn't too bad structurally

>not Jewish

Wow.

Really hope this guy’s career takes off. He’s done a lot for it.

Eating pusi is Alpha as fuck.

I don't think it's funny to make fun of ugly people, but she invites it - if she weighed 120, she would still be disgusting.

Uh, yo, is this person fucking retarded?

DAMN! LENA DUMB HAM LOOKS LIKE THAT!

He looks like a guy I used to know. It just makes me feel good knowing that the guy I knew turned out to be a hack and loser, meanwhile his superior doppelganger is a successful actor working in Star Wars films.

Oh yeah the guy I used to know thought he was a Sith lord. What a fucking toolbox faggot. The irony is pretty hilarious. I also fucked his girl behind his back multiple times.

alt-chad

>Oh yeah the guy I used to know thought he was a Sith lord.
where did you know him from, special education class?

she looks like the at&t girl

6'3, barrell chested, great hair, ex marine and wealthy and famous.

Yeah, he's a chad.

Would slap her face and rape her throat. But that's it, and she has to stay fully clothed. And the BITCH's gotta ask me nicely!

MF is Kylo Fracking Ren. He's going to bust every hole in December and you're gonna WISH he was a chad.

>that will never be your anus

Christ, I thought that was Spoony for a second.

>enlist in marines
>injure your self and get booted out before you even go to war.

I figure the only way the guy got hired as an actor. IS because he is Steve Buscemi ugly.

ugliest fuckin' skinny beta mut in the business, yea' a real chad, though i'm pretty sure your average mentally ill woman finds him attractive somehow

Why does he look like a beaner?

juice me up mullato

Getting there, but still needs to lose another 20 pounds

Is he part native? I'm 1/8 native and i look exactly like him.

>Is Adam Driver a chad?

no

This.
Dude injured himself before even getting to see active combat. What a fucking loser.

I want to knock him out on his ass and call him a bitch.

hes hwhite actually

>drama boy
>skipped drafting
>banged that bitch kike
>plays an edgy cuck in numale starwars
lmao

His wiki page says that his years of service were 2001-2004. What the fuck was he doing for so long then?

>the things you have to shag to make it in Hollywood

LOL as if her look wasn't bad enough, she's sporting an ugly tattoo on the shoulder

Dolph Lundgren knows...

There was no war, but as soon as Bush decided to invade Iraq, he broke his sternum and quit. i can't really blame him, who wants to die for rich men who want free oil? But that is very hypocritical to enlist only for peaceful time. He said after 9/11, all his buddies said they wanted to join the army, but at the end of the day, he's the only one who did it, LOL

she looks like a white person dipped in shoe shine with weird hair and also is a supermodel, Dolph has no reason to complain

Which in turn calls attention to her fat grandma arms.

looks like a skinny black guy desu

His last name is literally Driver, the title of that Autist Goose played

I'd do him with his face under a paperbag.

>skinny
Next to Dolph who isn't.

Initially no.

After major blockbuster success and fame? Definitely yes. There isn't a single woman around who wouldn't put out for him now.

Yeah. He was in the military, he's a big guy and he's in Star Wars. He's a Chad alright.

A good Chad though. Seems like that cool Chaddo that will help you out to get ripped and then get da girlz.

what an ugly son of a bitch

No he's Adam not Chad. Stupid idiot.

It's not even her looks. Her personality makes her unbearable. If she was cool, gut wouldn't matter.