Single mother; a natural red pill

Why won't you guys recognize that marrying and settling down with a single mother is the best a man can do?

Other urls found in this thread:

insidestory.org.au/the-fatherhood-myth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Divorce is a sin user. Marrying another man's wife is a greater sin. Thall shall not covet thy neighbor's wife.

But what if that single mother was never married, she just felt in love with a douchebag and he impregnanted her.

How is this a sin?, it must be a man's duty to marry a woman in th situation and provide her.

>But what if that single mother was never married
Having a child out of wedlock is a sin.

>it must be a man's duty to marry a woman in th situation and provide her
Of course, by the man that impregnated her.

>Of course, by the man that impregnated her.

Das racist

I'd say marrying and having a child with someone who doesn't have any baggage is better. Having said that if a woman with a child does find a man that loves her and her child as his own she should thank her lucky stars and not BE A STUPID FUCKING BITCH AND TALK TO ONE OF HER EX BOYFRIENDS BEHIND YOUR BACK AND LIE TO YOU ABOUT IT GODDAMMIT I HATE THAT FUCKING WHORE WHY DID SHE DO THAT TO ME

i'd only be with a single mom if i was a single dad frist

she saw how much of a beta you were for even accepting to provide for her bastard child. Decided to return to the alpha that conceived her child even if he would not take her back.

No this was a different guy, she was just a whore

>even accepting to provide for her bastard child.

How dare you call him a bastard?, it's just a child.

Fuck off Borrego i'm not raising your kid for you.

Gas yourself.

and be father to some chad's overdeveloped Spermatozoon. no thanks

>Mexico starting this thread

>good luck raising some one else's mistakes
bitch wasn't even smart enough to use a co ndom

how about finding me a girl, and raising OUR kids together # Di No Alas Putas

Mexico, the only culture that has an actual nickname for the guy fucking their wife -- "Sancho"

campeon, hoy en dia casi toda mujer joven en mexico es una madre soltera, mejor vete acostumbrando a la idea.

>ITT christcucks
Single mothers give the best sex.

>childred

My fiancé fell for the coalburner meme and has 2 half-breeds. They're not even from the same father either. Long story, neither Tyrone or Jamal stuck around after she got pregnant. And neither of them have paid a cent of child support.

Sup Forums will laugh at me falling for her, but idc because she is my everything. She helped me get through the lowest points in my life. Besides, I have a good job and can afford taking care of her and her 2 kids.

Not all single moms are bad.

We get married in 2 months :)

>pic related she is on the right

And here is one of the kiddos i adore every day.

4/10

This thread again?
I always enjoy them, but damn it's getting old.

>come on gringo why aren't you a cuck? being a cuck is redpilled

Being a cuckold?
What are you fucking stupid?

HAHAHAHAHAHA you can't be serious
YOU'RE PATHETIC

Congratulations Sir! We are pleased to inform you that you have been nominated for the Biggest Cuck in the Universe award! It's quite an honor as you are the first from the Milky Way Galaxy.

You're basically entrapping yourself...

- instinctually hostile to step child
- statistically more likely to commit infanticide on child you did not sire
- children will resent mother for spending time with child you didn't sire
- sibling rivalries are worse between half-siblings
- will be sexually attracted to step daughter after and during puberty.
- opening yourself up to false child abuse charges. Juries and law enforcement are more likely to believe step fathers are guilty of child abuse.

It's a no-brainer. If you value your sanity, mental health, and legal standing... don't date single moms and certainly don't marry them.

insidestory.org.au/the-fatherhood-myth/

>These figures could all be distorted by the problem of who is willing to participate, which I mentioned earlier. Even so, there are some striking differences between countries. The rate of non-paternity in Mexico is especially high and the rate in Switzerland is especially low. Almost certainly there are underlying cultural differences in how marriage, sexuality and parenting are organised in these countries, which shape these different rates.

>The best British study, published in 1991, suggests a non-paternity rate of about 1 per cent. A 1992 French study indicates a rate of 2.8 per cent. A 1994 Swiss study has a maximum rate of 0.78 per cent. A 1999 Mexican study comes in at 11.8 per cent. And the best North American study, published in 2009, proposes a rate between 1 and 3 per cent. There are no published Australian studies.

cuck stats 101: 10% of all mexican latino whores cuck their husband
only 0.78% of swiss women cuck their husbands

jejs

LITERALLY 1 in ten spics is a cuck
ITERALLY
TERALLY
ERALLY
RALLY
ALLY
LLY
LL
Y

1 in 10 spics is a bonafide 100%, "my spic wife fucked another spic and the baby spic is his" cuck

SWEATY WETBACK KEK BEANERS BTFO

Kill yourself

Saged and hidden. Norks are trying to get attention and USAF is very active.

her mom can use her nose as a can opener

0/10

Be honest, did you vote for Bernie?

RARE

HOLY SHIT

ONE OF THE RAREST

Liechten(((stein)))

Oy vey

Feel sorry for you. Whatever. Remember, get help if you relationship falls apart.

Seems like you might be naive. If seems like you are emotionally sensitive. Seems you got attached to this girl when you were at a low point.. vulnerable.

she's a degenerate who makes poor choices, if you want that in your life then thats your choice.

Loose pussies are shit. Virgin pussy is best pussy.

Honestly, i'd date female with a kid if she was great match for me and the kid wasn't from black bull, but from failed marriage/shitty husband.

Yes. But after it was clear he was a sellout and a fraud I hopped on the Trump train. So did most of my friends, because we wouldn't be caught dead voting for hildabeast. I still believe Bernie had superior policies and ideas.

that's her father and husbands job... not yours.

Men aren't born to be white knights and rescue chicks from their dumb decisions.

You're not responsible for the fuck ups of random women. Dude, you're brainwashed with stupid shit.

thats very nice of you

now jerk off and rethink that

wait till those little mullato cunts grow up to hate you and laugh at you behind your back for being a spineless cuck that just pays all the bills.

they will never respect you, you dont deserve respect because you dont respect yourself. cuck.

>I still believe Bernie had superior policies and ideas.

Ah so marrying a single mother of two nignogs isn't your first terrible decision in life.

this.

If the woman was the real deal, of course I'd consider her.

But dating some used up trash, or taking care of someone else's mistake for the hell of it is no red pill.

lol hell no
Anyways here's a nice little story

>Be me, have female BFF
>She gets an abusive boyfriend
>We warned her but she continued anyways (losing half of her friends while defending him)
>They have constant fights and some months later they have an (unwanted) child
>They break up
>Some weeks later she wants me to be her boyfriend as she "fell in love with me"
>fuckno.jpg
>Cut contact with her
>Last thing I know, she went back with her abusive boyfriend AND cheated on him
>They broke up (again) and now she has a new cuck for her kid

Single mothers are dangerous desu
also Sheeeeit

Don't know if you're trolling or playing Devil's Advocate here, but the only "duty" anyone has is their own biological children. You don't show up to another man's job and work it for him when he no shows do you? When he's still getting paid and you aren't?

The only people responsible for children are the two people who made them.

Stop replying to bait thread and date whoever you want

you ever think it's not just the guy who's a douchebag?

nonono.

this ain't real.

nope.

My dad died when I was young and mom ended up letting a "child modeling" agency exploit me for nearly a decade so she could afford drugs and alcohol. Most men know to avoid single moms because they are fucking insane.

If she's a single mother and has money, she's very likely to be an alimony whore who is destroying another man's livelihood, selfishly.

If she's a single mother and doesn't have money, she's made a lot of poor decisions in her lifetime.

If she's a single mother, she likely has had multiple partners throughout her life and can't pair-bond sufficiently with one person.

The biggest redpill for women is that they've been programmed for decades upon decades to go against their own biological urges in an effort to destroy the family unit and increase dependency of all children on the state. Oh, yeah. It also gives the olygarchs more people to tax!

That's being a cuck and not in the meme way

did they touch your peepee?

Don't believe it

All of your friends secretly laugh at you for making this dumb decision. It's okay to be a fuck-buddy with this coal burner, but don't marry the bitch. She obviously prefers black men over white. She's going to cheat on your with one of her baby daddies or another young thug while you're at work. But you're such a fucking cuck that you will forgive her when she apologizes. Enjoy your sloppy seconds and thirds, you fucking retard.

Heres a redpill for you. Sex is marriage.

dubs of truth
This is the only exception.

Even Cracked thinks you are a cuck

Started out as just pictures that were more or less innocent. Progressed to lewd pictures, then lewd acts, and you can imagine what came next. I know not all single moms are like that, but I'm not going to play dating roulette.

This, better start fucking men while your at that.

>not knowing that bastard has a definition beyond being an insult.

BUILD IT

>kids
>dogs
>god

I would fuck them but I would never form a relationship where you will be second at best. It's like starting a race against someone at the finish line. I know that I'm pretty selfish but I wouldn't expect a woman to get in line behind my kids, pets, and religious idols.

Yeah I don't really believe this shit anymore. I don't get the person who lies for (You)s but whatever. Any attention is attention to them.

this advice only works if you want affection and sex but not functional reproduction. my only sexual goal is to impregnate women and then abandon them, so i don't need any sluts on the pill.

>>Some weeks later she wants me to be her boyfriend as she "fell in love with me"
holy fuck the audacity of some women, are they completely shameless?

That was not the point of why I posted that image. What I was trying to get at, is that this proves women want an Alpha to fuck them and breed them and a beta to take care of the offspring afterwards

Thank you for raising my kids senpai. Good looking out.

I'd believe it. My brother married a Mexican who has 10, maybe more siblings. I don't know because I meet a new one every year. NO ONE talks about the father. Not a single word about him is every mentioned. At this point I'd assume they weren't even all from the safe father.

And I keep thinking their own kid isn't my brothers, although now he's looking more like us. I wouldn't trust her. I lived with her and my brother for a year when the kid was conceived and every time my brother would leave out of town for business she'd dress up in sluttly clothes and go clubbing with her friends. She doesn't do that when he's in town.

Children are so fucking ugly

Especially males

Who could ever raise that? Especially if its not yours

ew

There's also Jodie.

>Muh sin
>Believing made up fairty tales meant to make you easier for the elite to control
Deism / Buddism really is the way to go, lads.

Juan i must thank you someone else (white cucks) will take care of our half spic bastard spawn. Thanks man.

Kill the nigs you cuckold.

I think i'd be happier as an alcoholic wizard who fucks hookers.

That is because Mexican men tend to have the drive to want to cuck other men. My grandpa had 4 children from married women fucked. (12 children with my grandma btw).
My dad was fucking a married woman when he was in college and my half sister was born from that. Another user said it on here, it's called a "Sancho". A man who fucks another man's wife, and many Mexican men take pride in being one. Also note that many women in Mexico for long how always tolerated their men fucking other women on the side and having mistresses on the side, as long as they are taken care of and remain the number 1 (This is changing of course) Mexican Machismo culture has tendency to reward Alpha males.

The bible was edgy back in the day. It was first officially assembled when the Hebrews were occupied by the Babylonians.

It was supposed to be some self-determination, pleb uprising manifesto.

Back in the day, mainstream was worshiping Moloch, sacrificing babies, having orgies, sucking dick, and being a complete hedonist.

The elite wanted dudes to be cucks and let their women fuck around.

In Phoenicia, it was rumored that young, unmarried women would fuck random dudes in the street. Some sort of sex cultists.

Of course, this could all be bullshit and the rumor of Phoenician women being whores and loving Babylonian and North African cock could be complete bullshit.

But the Torah was written at a time when being a slack jawed faggot, a whore, and a cuck were considered normal.

The hebrew/jewish bible was supposed to be some redpilled stuff.

They are shameless, kek confirms

>I think i'd be happier as an alcoholic wizard who fucks hookers.
this needs to be character in elder scrolls.

>single mothers
>redpilled
lol no, they create the most blue pilled degenerate piece of shits that roam this earth and fuck everything up also big time pussies.

youre wasting your time replying to some autistic atheist memecuck. its likely already went to bed. summer break is over and his mom gives him a rife to middle school

did you tell your brother?

>raising a child that's not yours
>redpilled

Twist its head off.

Giga-cuck! Have fun when you eventually divorce, then the gubmint will be forcing you to pay for those ....things...good god man!

its alright but the bastard needs to go.

well atleast you can have sex with her after she grows up. seems like a semen demon you a growing there.

>are you man enough to raise another man's child
lmao
m
a
o

only slightly acceptable if the kids is white. Otherwise no

>Why won't you guys recognize that marrying and settling down with a single mother is one of the stupidest, most self destructive things a man can do?

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife's son.

>But what if that single mother was never married
Then she's a selfish whore.

>she just felt in love with a douchebag and he impregnanted her.
Then she's a selfish whore with poor decision making skills.

>it must be a man's duty to marry a woman in th situation and provide her.
[Citation Needed]

it's only acceptable when she allows you to touch her daughters.

Clearly the bitch has serious problems making good decisions. That should be beyond self evident if she is buying my bullshit lines so I can use her as a cum dumpster and never talk to her again. How about women try not being stupid easy sluts and they alone 100% deal with the consequences of being a two bit whore.

All I see is a desperate dumb bitch that's in need of being taken advantage of again.

Those are old numbers.

The cuckening estimates for western countries ranges from 10-30% now, with the countries that have banned paternity tests being on the upper end of that scale.

>red pill
>raising someone else's child
>statistiscally unlikely she will want to breed with you

The whole purpose of any living thing on this planet is to reproduce, limting those chances and rasing someone else's child is genetic suicide as in "red pill?"

Hey pablo , how about i come to your place and fuck your wife. Since you believe it's the best thing a man can do , and i have no intention of doing the best how about you raise my child that I'll make with your wife.

dating a single mother is bad. i just broke up with one theyre the most shallow, paranoid people on earth. she has 2 kids back in the phillipines and she's a piece of shit