HOLY FUCK WHY DID I JUST FIND OUT TODAY THAT CONSTANTINOPLE HAS NEVER BEEN RECLAIMED? WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK...

HOLY FUCK WHY DID I JUST FIND OUT TODAY THAT CONSTANTINOPLE HAS NEVER BEEN RECLAIMED? WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK? TURKEY CAN NOW BE CALLED EUROPEAN BECAUSE THEY FUCKING STOLE CONSTANTINOPLE AND NEVER GAVE IT BACK. HOLY FUCK SHIT GIVE BACK RIGHTFUL CLAY YOU DISGUSTING ROACHES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrKZcYtqg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_Istanbul
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

roach war FUCKING WHEN? WHY HAVE YOU KEKS DONE NOTHINGS ABOUT RECLAIMING RIGHTFUL CLAY

I think if you have something for 550 years, you have the right to keep it

look at the stats lad, Constantinople isn't going to be reconquered anytime soon.

DEUS VULT!

If Israel's 2000 year old claim is valid, then we still got 1500 more years to take it back

>european master race
>gets conquered by non white turkey
kek

Thanks. You really made our education system look good with that post.
Fucking stereotype american

you do realize our education system LITERAL shit right? Do you think any american can point to turkey on a map? Fuck no. We have to learn this shit on our own. What threw me off is they changed the name to ist*nb*l.

War knows no right.

I can name every nation on a map except for a handful of nigger countries.

thats only because youre a Sup Forumsack. I can do just the same fggt. Im talking about the average normie.

Istanbul was Constantinople
Now it's Istanbul not Constantinople
Been a long time gone, Constantinople
Why did Constantinople get the works?
That's no body's business but the Turks.

You know "Istanbul" derives from the old traditional common Greek name for the city, correct? Also, that it was renamed after 1923 by Based Ataturk and that the Ottomans called it Kostantiniyye?

They destroyed Bysantium to it's core. Bysantium should've ask for help.

PUTIN-TRUMP AXIS AGAINST ISLAM NOW.

Meanwhile USA government is allowing and passively supporting Turkey's intervention on the banks of Euphrates.

USA's populace is this much disconnected from their governments international policies its unbelievable.

Turkey is one of USA's most cultivated, invested in puppets/ allies. Get used to it Sharts.

youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrKZcYtqg

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_Istanbul

The West has supported Turkey since the 16th century. First France to keep Austria and Germany weak, the the British and the French to keep Russia contained. Now NATO. It is time we cut the strings.

Thanks
I came here to see this

I hate roaches but I hate the Greeks even more. Fuck them. Constantinople was a dump before the Turks took it anyway.