How do western countries get back their national spirit?

How do western countries get back their national spirit?
youtu.be/vhq91iftfMc

Well you're not going to like this, but it's when we make full peace with the non-whites and stip siding with foreign people because they are white.

Until we come together as a nation, we can't come together as a nation.

And the truth is, when we side with foreigners who happen to be white over our fellow Americans who don't happen to be white, we are killing national pride.

>non-whites
>fellow Americans
How retarded can you be? Most non-whites don't identify with America, don't identify with American history, and even if they do they despise it. They want to change it. You're either baiting or are a shill

Have you ever actually talked to one? This is some wild exaggeration tbqh.

They are your neighbors and fellow citizens. And you don't own America. We all share this shit.

Sorry. But you can't have national spirit if you hate your nation and it's citizens. Meming aside, we have to accept and embrace our fellow Americans.

America is no longer a nation you fucking moron. It's a country. A nation is bound by blood, history, and common values all of which non-whites, rather the descendants of slaves or immigrants, lack. Go fuck yourself.

Also
>you don't own America. We all share this shit
FUCK YOU BUDDY. I have blood going all the way back to fucking Plymouth rock and the Mayflower. Most of my ancestors were farmers or minors that BUILT this country and I want to do the same so how DARE you say I don't own this? That the white people who built this country on white western christian values don't own this. You fucks will be the first ones to get strung up on the day of the rope you piece of shit

*or miners
wew

Civic Nationalism is what got you into this mess in the first place. Your nation was essentially an ethnostate, the first two or three congresses defined being a citizen as a European male.

The melting pot bullshit came much later in the late 19th century as the Jews were forcing their way in.

If you think you have more in common with a basketball american or a spic over your own ethnicity across the world, you're a faggot.

Let's not insult one another. It's crass and a low form of communication.

Are you seriously a white Nationalist? If so, you better be at the top of your game. Always striving, accomplished, wealthy, healty and wise.

If not, if your life is petty or mundane or unsuccessful... what would qualify you for citizenship?

Gas yourself. We're beyond communication, we will take this country back

Thank you based Ausbro.

>cracker fantasies

>the nigger then defaults to insults that he claimed he was above
:^)

America is one big racial powder keg waiting to explode, what will emerge will either be an ethnostate or a balkanization.

It's not an insult. You are no revolutionary, you're a poser and an edgy roleplayer. Go to /x/ and they unironically think they are actual wizards.

Come to pol and you unironically think you are a nation builder. But they are not wizards and you are no rebel.

You're just mean and petty.

It has been far worse and we survived in tact thank you.

This is nothing.

So you're a darkie or a shill, right? Come on, you can tell us

Darkie? What are you like 80 years old?

No, 80 year olds refer to them as colored people, not to be confused with people of color

As long as materialism and empirism still exist, no such thing will probably happen. The problem is older than WW2 btw.

Pic related

I used to be just like you actually. 14/88 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE

And all that jazz. Fantasies of direct action, asymmetric warfare against a shady, dangerous America.

But that's all they will ever be. The balloon isn't going to go up in our lifetime. We won't have that blood on the streets race war you want so bad.

Wew, you're a legit shill. kek

>The problem is older than WW2 btw.
Oh yeah, definitely.
>As long as materialism and empirism still exist, no such thing will probably happen.
Agreed

If you think so

The fact that you mentioned:
>direct action,
>asymmetric warfare against a shady,
>dangerous America.
Spooped me a bit since this is what a fed would say. Anyway whatever bro, don't take what people say here too seriously, this board is satire remember.

Yeah, satire.

You claim to want a whites only Nation but you balk at the reality involved im achieving it.

Stop roleplaying a badass Kevin.