Is it degenerate to fall in love with someone I've never met? I met this girl online and she was the most redpilled...

Is it degenerate to fall in love with someone I've never met? I met this girl online and she was the most redpilled, smartest girl I've ever met. We video chatted for about 6 months on Skype and I'm visiting her this weekend.

Have I been cucked by someone I've never met?

Pic not related

>Is it degenerate to fall in love with someone I've never met?
no, I actually fell for that meme 2 times.
I enjoyed it though

Did it work out?

Eh, your language is a bit strong but it's completely natural to develop romantic feelings for sure.

Fuck I upheaved my life and relocated on a gamble from a similar situation-- and it really was truly a gamble that luckily worked out in my favor.

Love happened, sure- but you really don't know without the physical day to day and making it through some good times and bad times.

Anyway, just keep your head in check but give it your all. Just know that though at it's core it's similar, virtual and real world relationships have dramatic differences but given the correct people and climate it should be easy to work with.

Good luck, sincerely.

he said twice

You're not in love. You have a crush, an infatuation. Love is a mutual thing.

Just don't stay out past 11 and you can drive the car, dumbass.

nopeit worked for a while, but after you start to need physical contact, and it becomes shit

Wait a moment, I see something

magnifying

Ctr
It's mutual
Thanks for the /advice/, family

That looks a lot like a girl I know. If it's her, she's bluepilled as fuck and not worth pursuing.

I'm starting to make something out

Met the best woman of my life that way...together for three years, then I fucked up and lost her. I still haven't gotten over her.

I've been there done that twice with one of them being a absolutely perfect waifu material. Conservative, smart, fairly redpilled. I never go to meet them, but I had alot of fun while it lasted.
My ldr consisted of videogames, 7 hours of skype and phone conversations, movies ect. Its really important to have thing to do together. Im blathering at this point. Just reminded me of good times.

Be warned, if it doesn't work out there will be heartbreak. I hope it works out and More power to you.

Yes yes, nearIy there

>6 months without meeting

the data says you're fucked

go on

aImost got it

you have autism user

stay classy crocodile hunter

EUREKA
THERE IT IS
>sage
Fuck off to mate

Good lord that's the fucking Coles supermarket that I go to.

nice

Kek

Kek

Holy shit that was good.

>background food says sage
>mfw I'm saging this thread

Stayed up an extra few minutes to see the conclusion to this.

Not bad m80.

Did you not cook her dinner fast enough in your pink apron one day?

HIGHEST FUCKING KEK

My fellow white man speaks true. Had a similar thing with a wonderful young woman from overseas. Things degraded after a while in large part due to that. Gotta have actual presence in a person's life.

Par for the course Aussie.

kek

Jesus Christ, how can we even compete with this level of autism

I thought you were going to point out her horrendous B.I.G. nose.

noice

Based aussies

>Australia bringing decent bantz
Rare

No it's fine to fall in love with someone you have never met in person. If you are talking to them online you can find out all you need to know about them. Though you might want to see a picture of her before you start planing any weddings.

It would however be degenerate to fall in love with someone you have never met at all, online or in person.

This isn't even shitposting, this is just quality.

Someone screencap me Imao

How do girls' nipples do that? Cut through a bra and shirt like butter?

Well memed my dude

Cheers for the hearty kek

>Pic not related
but where can I find the pictures of her planting that root, fampai?

You're an idiot. that was pure shitposting.

No I lied about shit I shouldn't have. It was enough of a lie to put doubt into her mind about us and it just built up over time into trust issues.

>you may not have met her

but you probably know her far better because of that, you were never able to just jump into the next level. you took the time... and hopefully know exactly what you are getting into

Someday you'll get off your gargantuan lard ass to buy your first vegetable. When you do, you'll find that section of the store is quite cold

> I met this girl online and she was the most redpilled
>girl
>online

I'm still laughing. Best laugh In a while Sup Forums. Thank god aussie have bantz

I imagined the Aussie poster's voice as Rocco Siffredi for some reason.

You heard the man

Sage

J E L L Y
E
L
L
Y

Someone's gotta cap this shit

its onIy smeIIs user

Somebody Cap this idk how on moble

Not all bras are padded
That looks like a fairly thin bra, and a thinner shirt. She clearly wears them to show off her nipples

>asking Sup Forums for advice on love & romance

Well done.

Add me in the screenshot.

All hail emperor trump with these dublets

Thin bra or very hard nipples.

No but it's degenerate to care that much what Sup Forums says about your love life.

If you met her online who gives a shit. If you think you're falling in love with her it says more about the women in your area than it does about you.

Just meet her irl and decide for yourself how you feel.

CHOICE

How can leafs even compete with straya.

Here's your (you). Well earned m8

Kangorcuck has a point!

>expecting a shitpost
>he actually delivers quality bantz

Not saging just so other people can witness the glory of your posts for themselves.

10/10

>laughing at your own joke
>instead of completely vanishing after the joke

you blew it, cunt

legendary kek demoted to air blown slightly faster through nostrils

screenshot denied.

Take this deserved (You)

>Is it degenerate to fall in love with someone I've never met?

No, it's not degenerate. It *is* autistic as fuck, though.

Meeting someone online and forming a relationship before any physical, face to face encounters is absolutely retarded and one of the most time wasting things you can do

Don't fall for this bullshit meme I beg of you

G-g-g-odlike!

I still by ice cream you asshole. But my nipples have never done that for me, and I've only got a shirt.

How can I make my nipples as aggressive as a slut's?

weII desu its a Iot faggier if I screencap myseIf

Thought you were gonna go for the Tumblr nose. This will do though.

No, I just forgot the image and this has nothing to do with Sup Forumsitics.

>you'll never be able to bring the bantz like emu slayers

Well done, but now nobody is gonna sage this shit.

>wrong to fall in love with soemone I've never met

>I met this grill online
>Smartest girl I've ever met

wew...

based

Goddammit

Someone make that into an image.

Nice

Well played Aus.

Include me in the screen cap

Someone screen-capped this shit yet?

good job faggot