Woody Woodpecker Movie Teaser was revealed at the brazilian Comic Con

youtube.com/watch?v=-VOXqxoMcqM

Are you ready for another shitty holywood cartoon adaption?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-VOXqxoMcqM
cartoonbrew.com/feature-film/universal-making-live-actioncg-woody-woodpecker-feature-brazilians-141553.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm ready to not go watch it and just enjoy having it retold to me by someone who did and hated it. It's not like they were doing anything with the character anyway.

>tfw this is so bad that they even annonunce it on a american comic con

>youtube.com/watch?v=-VOXqxoMcqM

cartoonbrew.com/feature-film/universal-making-live-actioncg-woody-woodpecker-feature-brazilians-141553.html

Universal is making a live-action/CG Woody Woodpecker, but it’s not what you might think.

The film is designed for Brazilian audiences, and will debut theatrically in Brazil in October 2017, which is why the film’s lead actress, Brazilian Thaila Ayala, is a virtual unknown in the United States. She plays the girlfriend of Lance Walters (a cheeky nod to the creator of Woody Woodpecker, Walter Lantz), the baddie who wants to kick Woody out of his forest home.

There’s a few clues that suggest the film is unlikely to receive an American theatrical release. Firstly, Universal 1440 Entertainment, which is the production arm of Universal’s home entertainment division, is handling the production and secondly, the director is Alex Zamm, whose last theatrical feature in the U.S. was the 1998 Carrot Top film Chairman of the Board. Zamm’s other credits include such direct-to-video treats as Inspector Gadget 2, Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2, and Jingle All the Way 2. (The film is being shot in English so expect some kind of home entertainment release in the U.S.)

>youtube.com/watch?v=-VOXqxoMcqM

Brazil has a comic con?

So Woody Woodpecker is to Brazil as Top Cat is to Mexico

Will they EVER learn?
Why couldn't they make it 2D like Space Jam or Roger Rabbit?

Also > 40s Woodpecker > 00s Woodpecker

Yeah, CCXP

Exactly, amigo

And they're using the 60's design... ugh

>Why couldn't they make it 2D like Space Jam or Roger Rabbit?
2D is harder to make and makes no difference in marketing logic.

W-what is the problem?

Universal just loves Brazil.

They even made Fast Five in Brazil.

>Are you ready
I am not going to watch it.

>Brazil
>having good 2D animators
lol

You even pic related?

Emphasis on GOOD.

Brazil is a huge market of mouth breathers that everyone ignores

This is good, you that want everything flat and generic, like SU bullshit.

Literally opposite. 2D is easier and cheaper but audiences react more to 3D.

>Cartoon character goes into the real world

>Again

STOP DOING THIS

No, I want actual good animation. Something with weight, shading, and non-shitty character designs.

And again, this is good, the animation can be a little skunking, but the style is pretty good and is much better then a lot of USA cartoons.

Anyway, i will not waste my time arguing with "my taste > your taste" crap.

Ive been waiting so long... and then this... fuck my life

Fuck, I thought that was Kazooie at first.

>its a real and horrible GCI collide episode

Yogi Bear was actually alright though. One of the few examples of live-action/CGI done right.

>and again, this is good
every single low quality cartoon your disgrace of a country produces amounts to triple digit rating at best on a a daily basis mainly consisting of asleep children who left CN on and people who can't even be bothered to change channels. open your fucking eyes. SU stands shoulders above this literal clusterfuck of a TV product and this is with a claim from an unbiased point of view.

>Anyway, i will not waste my time arguing with "my taste > your taste" crap.
you sure give up easily, lucky for us who don't want to give a shit about the retarded self mumblings of some shitskin fuck who can barely articulate his own points but tries this hard to fit in. not even angry here, you're just that insufferably fucking stupid. never post again, cunt.

did you know he debuted in the short Knock Knock 76 years ago

Why the fuck does Woody look like Kazooie in this pic?

kek

It still airs on open tv here.

>holywood

>tfw mexican and never heard about top cat being popular here until the first movie came out
I have fonder memories of the flinstones, but top cat?

Looks sufficiently horrible.

Also what is with this shitty "CGI old cartoon characters wisked into the real world" formula? It just seems so fucking lazy and awful and it never works well.

the animation is literally the least worrisome part of the show.

every shot and angle is almost as lifeless as the next character movements and animation frames themselves, the character designs are horrid noodle limbed dogshit consisting of base square shapes and there's barely any originality to the joke buildups and deliveries as the show mainly revolves around... whatever the hell this show's humor pretends to be. it's bland, nothing sticks out first glance, and that almost literally reflects upon the lack of detailed shading, and samey environments. it's just all around boring as fuck.

even that Jorel show does a better job in general at delivering actual quality, but that's not saying much. I can't name a single US show that pales in comparison to anything made there, hell I'd take fanboy and chumchum over it any day, and that's off the top of my head.

Dammit, thought this was a Banjo Kazooie movie and they made the burd hot.

Woodpecker happens in the human world at least.

>Most famous Bird

I think that's just what the CGI makes him look like.

Donald? Daffy? That's what they meant, right?

Also lol they stole the 2000 show's theme

>that scene in the Top cat movie where he yells FUCK YOU and its not even censored at the right time

there's only ONE movie who did it right.

So it's like those mexican Top Cat features

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>real word
>is an asshole to people
No one is going to like it.

I'm going to guess he'll be voiced by some random celebrity too.
No Billy West, no thanks.

I'm more surprised The Mummy and Shrek are being remade. Has it even been a decade since they came out?

>filme picapau revelado numa con brasilianesa
yay

he's a pretty well known cartoon here, so I see why it would be revealed here

>SU
>flat and generic
>>>>>>>flat

Except it is actually one of the only shows out there were characters aren't moving 2d doodles and actually do have some 3d sense to them.

How come audiences have such shit taste

>2D is easier and cheaper but audiences react more to 3D.
>Literally opposite.
t.Source: My ass.
3D is only more liked in Amerifatland, that's true, but 2D will NEVER be cheaper than 3D until companies start using the bloody Internet to their disposal instead of century old methods to haul around the animation info.

>I can't name a single US show that pales in comparison to anything made there

>Except it is actually one of the only shows out there were characters aren't moving 2d doodles and actually do have some 3d sense to them.

>actually one of the only shows out there
why are you trying to put it on such a high pedestal like that god damn

>Drawing everything frame by frame
>Easier
>Cheaper
Holy shit you're an idiot

>Except it is actually one of the only shows out there were characters aren't moving 2d doodles and actually do have some 3d sense to them.

There's a reason why WW didn't survive long past the Golden Age of animation like many of his peers.

Why the fuck do they keep doing this retarded fucking shit? seriously fucking STOP with this stupid as FUCK plotline of "hurr durr guys we put dah cartoon caractahs in the REAL WORLD arent we funny? buy our tickets lololololol Xd" if I see another one of these retarded fucking films being released I will fucking shoot up a goddamn theater.

His name is a giant dick joke?

for some reason woody is still super popular in Brazil. I think they reran it so much the whole culture got stockholm syndrom now

I'd expect Brazil to be all over Jose Carioca instead. That parrot was the best thing out of that old Donald movie.

This is gonna be the Smurfs all over again.

Can confirm, Brazil loves woody

We don't care about characters that are meant to be brazilian

Look up the budget to 2D Disney films and compare them to 3D Disney films.

Wasn't rehashed as much as Woody. The first (and maybe only) time I saw José was in a Donald cartoon. I didn't recognize he was supposed to represent brazilian culture, so he just looked like an one-off character to me.

Aren't we getting something like this but with Sonic?

This game is shit.

Talking on Woody Woodpecker , here is an image totally related .