WE RUN THIS BITCH

the most important substance on earth in the near future is water tfw you remember that Canada has half the water on earth I cant wait till you fuckers all cuck yourselves for a drop of it keep shit talking us on pol though lmao

the leaf marches on

not even close
Canada has approximately 7% of the world’s renewable fresh water
Out of all the water on Earth, saline water in oceans, seas and saline groundwater make up about 97% of it. Only 2.5–2.75% is fresh water, including 1.75–2% frozen in glaciers, ice and snow, 0.5–0.75% as fresh groundwater and soil moisture, and less than 0.01% of it as surface water in lakes, swamps and rivers.[2][3] Freshwater lakes contain about 87% of this fresh surface water, including 29% in the African Great Lakes, 20% in Lake Baikal in Russia, 21% in the North American Great Lakes, and 14% in other lakes. Swamps have most of the balance with only a small amount in rivers, most notably the Amazon River. The atmosphere contains 0.04% water.
Canada’s fresh water resources represent 7 percent of the world’s renewable fresh water. About 20 percent of the world’ fresh water is found in Canada, but less than half of it is considered renewable. Most of the fresh water is in the form of fossil water in glaciers, underground aquifers, and lakes. The total amount of fresh water is not affected by human uses, which is why it is considered an inexhaustible resource. However, water must be of certain quality and in a particular place to be useful (i.e. to be considered renewable).

Btfo

yeah google's a hell of a thing
I knew nothing about the worlds fresh water supplies less than five minutes ago

oh and I forgot to ask what happens when the yanks just stroll in and take it?

fpbp

kill yourself maple nigger

BS coming from the shithole desert island

Canada is a shitty country. You guys are faggots.

lol this country will get steamrolled in about 5 seconds....and the 30 million bucks living here won't do shit....except maybe alberta, sask and rural BC ...which just so happens to have some of the shittiest water

We have lots of water in the north. It's only the southerners that get cucked by the rain gods

cucks, not bucks

All your water is frozen, anyway dumb fuck. Tell me again how you manage to slurp ice through a straw.

What's going to stop us from taking your water?

your army? BFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFhahahahahahaha

Michigan will FUCK YOU UP.

We have a pretty good chunk of water too, but if it ever gets to the point where water is an extremely scarce resource, yeah, we are taking that shit. Well, the survivors are.

>unfreeze ice
>???
>profit

>the most important substance on earth in the near future is water tfw you remember that Canada has half the water on earth I cant wait till you fuckers all cuck yourselves for a drop of it keep shit talking us on pol though lmao

Anyone who wants to come and take would. Canada is turning into a soulless, "postnational" state. A territory made up of 100 different nationalities that have nothing in common. Effeminate nu-males and "progressive" policies. There is no way that Canada would be able to defend itself.

The only thing keeping the government of Canada sovereign is the US. If the US wasn't there, Russia would own the top half of Canada.

>and they'll be all If you take our water we win

Reminder: you share the Great Lakes with us.
Reminder: we could always melt a bit of Antarctican ice for fresh water.

The leaf is correct. The great lakes are going to be critical to our nation's future. We need to take better care of them and stop polluting them.

Well yes

america owns all the countries in the world

Burn baby burn!! We taught those traitors a lesson didn't we? Haha good luck without a White House.

Kek wills it. The Americans shall know maple terror once again.

>The "near" future (we wont run out of aqua for thousands if not tens of thousands of years from now
>earth is somehow running out of fresh water for reasons unknown
>we haven't figured out how to effectively turn salt water fresh
>we haven't figured out how to harvest water from any of the other planets in our system that have water or ice
>or from comets or asteroids
>so we rely an a shitty little fucking leaf

The future.

this is true, also mdma and lsd from canada is the best props guys its been a fun few years in the states thanks to you guys rock

Please. You don't even own your own country.