Be dindu

> Be dindu
> Be NFL player
> Literally survive the hood
> Become Hundredmillionaire
> Disrespect the country that makes you rich so you can be a full fledged nigger
> Doesn't want to move back to Africa

Other urls found in this thread:

library.flawlesslogic.com/iq.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's with all these niggers and camelfuckers not standing during the National Anthem lately?

They'd have to be cucks to stand.

they are ungrateful and undeserving

They won't be happy next season.

Hahahahaha

Maybe he kneeled out of respect?

Good job upside down Canada. Here's your fucking (You).

He got concussed and taken out of the game. If he didn't want to stand, God made sure he stayed down.

Is it too late to ship these monkeys back to Zimbabwe?

Because they're uneducated twats.

>Oh my racial group isn't the one controlling this country
>My group isn't
>Your group is
>Therefore YOU'RE RACIST

Fuck me. Half black president, what do they say?
>He's not black enough
>He acts white

Well so what, you want a fucking gang leader to be president?

They're just dumbasses. Just virtue signalling. Don't worry, people will eventually get sick of it.

That's way worse than Kaeperpick

At least Kaeperpick was adopted at birth by white millionaires so he can say that he doesn't have to be thankful for the opportunity to play

I listen to sports radio everyday during my long ass commute and apparently the reason that Rapernick is doing his little schtick is because his new girlfriend is an SJW

For a second I thought it was Brandon Marshall from the jets

It's disrespectful not to stand and they're all not standing as some sort of protest against "the oppression of people of color"

My question is when will this protest end?

At what point will there be enough progress for them to stop?

Wen they get they free lifetime chicken baby

Heaven forbid some bodies what is allowed in America.

I already can see it, when Trump's elected the nogs are going to protest the Super Bowl at the beginning of the year. Cap this.

Good, hopefully people start waking the fuck up
and stop supporting these nigs by watching them throw a goddamn ball around.
They contribute nothing to civilization.

You think I'm baiting? I honestly respect them, this kind of shit is what BLM should be, stand up to their impression like Gandhi.
You would support them if the races were reversed and it was white people in some country being oppressed, non-violently resisting.
You are hypocrites.

stand up to their oppression**

yall niggas getting played

there doing this for marketing cred now everyone talking bout them wanting to buy dey merch yall dumb af

if teams didnt want them doing
this shit they could easily nip it in the bud but their jew managers are noticing increases in profits

a man was redpilled that day

>blacks
>oppressed
>implying its not a socioeconomic issue

nigga my cuz Bofo lost his legs in afgan and he say if he culd stand for the aligence he wud cuz

Says the man who turned in his firearms when the gov't staged a mass shooting and demanded them.

Pretty much

Kaeperpick jerseys have been selling better since their Owl run a few years back and now he's relevant again after losing the starting job to Blaine Gabbert of all people

But it won't work for the other players

Oh yeah, one look at those eyes and you see it.

>They contribute nothing to civilization.
IDKAT they do give stupid lil nigs the false hope of succeeding without working a real job. Giving nigs hopes and dreams that never happen is a gift not to be thrown aside.

Hit the nail on the head

There's one kind of privelege in this world and that's green privelege

Like Trump said, if the nigs want to find another country to go nig in, then go for it

They realize things are better here then they'll ever get anywhere else.

Now hold on OP. You said BLM was violent, but now they found a way to get their point across without the violence and inconvenience of others. You being offended by him not standing makes him know he has power over your emotions by doing nothing that's actually offensive. You're weak OP. Be glad he's not being a real nigger and promoting violence.

You people don't understand just how great this is.

Disintegration of America and the dream of diversity? Yes.

send them all back to africa now!!!

That's part of the problem they need to stop being told that whitey is preventing them from succeeding and need to stop thinking that becoming a rapper or a pro athlete is the only way to make a decent life for yourself

Until you have a huge army of disenfranchised, athletic, angry negroids busting your door down with their four foot leg.

I've never seen a nigger succeed in school, and if he tries, all his nigger friends either disown him/her or call him Uncle Tom, etc.

Somehow in the blacc community having an education is a bad thing and being a little monkey throwing a basketball around or a football around so us white folk can watch them on tv and make money of them somehow seems like a better life in their minds.

Even obongo threw his hands up and said damn niggas just wanna be rappers and football players n shiet.

Love this meme that nogs are athletic on the whole because they're the majority of NFL and NBA athletes

The facts are that most of them are obese and in incredibly poor health

In all honesty, we should reward them with reparations in the form of one way tickets to West Africa. After all, that's what they are upset about, correct? That they were stolen from their homeland? That they are oppressed by American society?

Refusing the opportunity is all but admitting they are full of shit and recognize how good they have it here. They just love playing victim.

You know, you CAN dishonor the country by not honoring the soldier's sacrifices and the stand for the anthem due to the constitution allowing for it, but that will not excuse the individual from the backlash it creates.

You guys know the old question: Just because you can, does it mean you should? The social ostracization is what will determine what happens.

I love how Sup Forums gets triggered by both violent black crime and peaceful black protest.
Sup Forums either believes that Whites are biologically superior to blacks or that America should be a color-blind state — both are fallacious because Sup Forums will never ever admit that the legacy of slavery and Jim Crow exists

Yeah, but whitey fucked Africa up too.

You can't escape whitey oppression.

Is that so?

library.flawlesslogic.com/iq.htm

There's a difference between peaceful protest and outright disrespectful attention whoring

Kaeperpick could easily do actually work in the black community without disrespecting the millions of Americans who fought for the flag

What Sup Forums will generally agree on is that Democratic leadership ruined cities like Detroit.
Democrats are still as anti-black as ever but more discrete, they are a big part of the reason for pic.
Blacks live in Democrat created and perpetuated poverty, and it is very hard to get out of poverty if you're born in poverty.

>Whites are biologically superior to blacks

Who says this isn't true?

It's been proven time and time again.

Go see how Africans live in Africa.

Lifelong Broncos fan here.

It's definitely not a good look, and disappointing because Marshall is about as quiet, dignified, and respectable as it gets in the NFL. He's a good player and I was let down to see that. My beef with this is that it's based around BLM which is hypocritical nonsense based on false pretenses; if he were protesting the war or something at least I could respect it. It's also an empty gesture that just puts a target on him for the wrong reasons.

And for the record, Marshall is nowhere close to being a "hundred millionaire". He's a solid linebacker but nothing like Von.

>Zimbabwe
It's called Rhodesia and we're gonna make it great again one of these days

Say what you will about rightness or wrongness of the act, these fellas are being based. As much as you want to sit on your high horse that they take a knee instead of respecting the country that gave them the opportunity to be there, you're too just using them for pure entertainment. Don't act like watching a goddamn sport is some act of valor or answering your nation's call to arms. It's a fucking game - that's all it is. Entertainment. Pic related.

White people wouldn't do this. We're too smart and driven to ever get oppressed and too proved to ever complain like that even if we somehow were. All kaeperfag is doing is lining the pockets of white sports news execs like at ESPN

>All kaeperfag is doing is lining the pockets of white sports news execs like at ESPN

Meanwhile in another thread on Sup Forums
>Whites are oppressed and facing genocide by mass immigration and political correctness
Pick one.

This guy gets it

There is more black privilege in this country than anything. You can't have a confrontation with one without being called a racist, millions more blacks are on food stamps than white people and they are being coddled by the mainstream media and "academia". Once again liberals contradict themselves

Another day, another Negro whining about Muh Oppressionz™.

Guess they'd rather dodge machetes in the mother country for $0 than make millions in The U.S. of A. that "oppresses" them.

Goddamned fucking whiners. No making them happy.

Countries don't make you rich. Rich countries have poor people and poor countries have rich people

Case in point

>be enslaved for hundreds of years
>most not allowed to read
>most not allowed to vote
>grandfather clause
>poll tax
>strung up in trees for punishment of crime instead of given a fair trial
>blasted by water cannons and attacked by dogs
>have their homes and churches blown up and burnt down by KKK terrorists

>muh whining

>Why didn't this fucking subhuman nigger stand and respect the flag which he doesn't deserve to be underneath!
>Why isn't this stupid fucking degenerate aware that racism is over, is he too unintelligent as a fucking subhuman nigger monkey man to know that?

You tell me op

>"backing it up with some action"
I just want to wake up tomorrow and learn that every graduate of a journalism school bled slowly out.

>do nothing for black communities
>totally too lazy to stand for the national anthem
>people call you lazy
>your precious hubris wont allow the acceptance of an apt insult
>make it a race thing
>keep it a race thing
>now you have to keep it up
>nowhere to sit during national anthem
>take a knee
>keep it a race thing
>people ask what youve ever done for black communities
>talk about that time you called a football player a nigger
>promise just fucking now that youll donate a million dollars to poor black communities
too little too late nigger, i dont protest how america treats the homeless veterans and even I can find time once or twice a year to volunteer at a soup kitchen or give blood.

I never said white people are oppressed and we never will be faggot because we don't complain and look to blame others for our problems

WHOOOOOOOOA, you mean he's gonna give 1 of his 100s of millions to charity? WHOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAA

Ungreatful niggers deserve lynching

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

So glad I can say I never watched pro sports and contributed to this kind of cucking. Congrats to all y'all who prepped the bull.

(((Charities)))

So he's laundering 1 mil to child traffickers. Noice.

I can't wait until this boils over by mid-season. The 35k blue collar fans paying $300 apiece to attend these games are going to start turning on these players.

You realize you're on Sup Forums where everyone exclusively blames the Jews for everything and their inability to get laid.

kneeling shows more respect tho? I guess turning your back would be a better gesture of contempt.

Nothing makes them happy. Nothing. If whites bring civilization to them they're unhappy, if they leave they're unhappy. They're retarded, ungrateful animals.

The Jews, blacks, Asians, Mexicans, whoever makes them feel insecure that week.

>Bring civilization to them.

That's not the story at all.

Oh, all those awful things happened to those very players? I had NO idea!

>get into explaining how it is historically better to have been a slave sent to america than to have been a slave in africa or sent anywhere else to friend
>oh, so now black people owe you?
>no, i was never a slave owner, my ancestors came in the fucking 30s from ireland, however, many african slaves to this day in rural parts of africa are still slaves or living in absolute shit conditions
>oh, so black people owe america then?
why is it always about people owing other people? why cant it just be a wash and we let it fucking go? noone today is arguing in favor of slavery and yet the conversation always seems to turn into a pro slavery anti slavery discussion. Its like arguing lower taxes means im progenocide or some shit to these fucking kooks

>Literally survive the hood
As opposed to figuratively? I know the black-on-black murder rate is really high, but it's not like ALL of them typically die.

surviving probably also means to get out.
many people LIVE in the hood, but very few make their way out because they are so stupid they think they cant just pack up the car and go move to some midwest shithole where rent is super cheap. Theyd rather get their section 8 and spend their whole paycheck on swishers

That's why us white supremacists on Sup Forums are all voting Hillary.

Isn't kneeling even better than standing? They're literally bending the knee and prostrating themselves before the national anthem.

Fucking idiots.

Thank you for correcting that record

There day will come. All US haters. We evolved from explorers, warriors, and entrepreneurs. Niggers evolved from people who were literally given a free ride to this continent.

You picked a really gay name for your "group" of just yourself

You're a fag and probably 17

Let me just add, civil war aint hoops, pigball, or bangin'.

Kek is strong with this one.

wew lad

>muh solidarity
Its black law to follow the herd

Rich black people need to keep blaming whitey otherwise poor black people might start o catch on that rich black people should spend some of their money on other people than themselves. Even worse, poor blacks might realize that it is a class thing and not a race thing. Can't have that in America.

> get paid millions of dollars to play a fucking kids game

> get free education to play a fucking kids game

>DEY WHITE PEOPLE KEEPIN US DOWN
>t. black man who makes millions of dollars
will never not be funny

Hi! I'm Colin Kaepernick, and this is my $114m NFL contract. I sit on the bench here with the National Anthem playing and a clipboard. Everything I've done in the league so far has been a joke. One thing I've learned growing up in white suburbia with white parents and private QB coaches is you never know WHEN you're going to be oppressed.

>DOSE CAPITALISTS KEEPIN US DOWN
>t. capitalist who makes millions of dollars
will never not be funny

Wasn't there another player that did this too? Not to mention that guy was adopted and raised by white parents. I really can't grasp the stupidity going on in their heads

>be professional athlete
>get paid more money each year than most white people
>still be a fucking asshole

This

These fucking inbred hillbillies are fucking crying about disrespecting America while they turn right aroung and call the president a nigger and his wife a tranny. It's funny to see these hicks getting worked up, gonna be even better after Hillary wins.

Also I dont want to hear about militias "rising" up and taking "their" country back. No ones gonna do shit especially none of you spergs. So have as much fun spouting memes and supporting trump? You have a few months left.

> civil war

You dont think a civil war is gonna happen right? Right?

Listen I know its easy to get pumped up in these hugboxes, but your truly retarded if you think one will happen. I know this may be scary for you but go outside go to a few malls, parks, theaters, sporting events. Survey the people, get a feel of your surroundings. You will quickly find that these "civil war" fantasies you have are just that, fantasies.

Stay in your hugbox Earl

>be white american
>pay niggers to be hundredmillionaires so you can watch them throw a ball around
You sportscucks deserve it.

When will they all just leave?

I saw an article on jewbook today, "why blacks should stop trying to talk to whites about race". The comment section was full of "they don't understand ". And "I tried to tell some white guy..."

It never occurs to niggers that whites don't care about their problems. Why should we? Blacks hate us, and that's fine. JUST LEAVE US ALONE.

For fucks sakes when will they understand that no matter how much bitching, moaning and whining they do we just don't care? And it's not like I am legally, or even morally required to care.

The more they complain the less others care. Ridiculous.

*I don't have arguments so I just post copypasta

If niggers have it so bad here, they should go some place that will treat them better.