It's too quiet

Where the fuck did blacklivesmatter go? One minute CVS is burning down, the next, nothing.
That many self righteous nogs and their marxist handlers don't just drop off the map. I think they may be planning something off in the jungle, which sucks, I was really looking forward to many more arrests being made.

It went the way of Occupy. It drowned itself in identity politics and ate itself alive from within. BLM as a movement has been dead for weeks now.

Go visit their """official website""" and count how many nu-liberal neologisms like "herstory" you can count. It's dead, SJWs hijacked it and killed any legitimate enthusiasm. This inevitably happens to all social movements in the current age.

After the looting, they went and sold the loot, now they are probably getting drunk or high somewhere.

(((They))) have accepted that Trump will win and have moved on to plan B, how to deal with the reality of a Trump presidency.

With no more Bernie in the race there's no more useful idiot to take the blame for what his "supporters" get up to, and (((they))) are smart enough to realize protests and riots will just make Clinton look bad as the only D left in the race.

They went back to gunning each other down in Chicago

Soros pulled his funding. So no more professional agitators to rile up the masses.

10:10:27:05

the few civil ones decided they didnt want to protest to white people because "they will never understand" so a bunch of them are just moving or dealing with it

They were helping Trump win so they stopped.

Atlanta was very civil. It all pretty much ended with them protesting outside the governor's mansion and having a talk with the governor and the mayor.

Dey regrouping......

They only come out when they need them. Niggers get triggered

They are doing terrorist stuff.
Most likly planning the next murders on police officers and the like.

This is probably true. Riots will make Hill look bad and Trump has shown he will go to every town in crisis and sway voters his way

they lost all their donors because they criticized Israel

i'm not joking btw

BLM was entirely manufactured.
Basically some rich jews paying orcs to go raiding.

BLM would be a band of bandits that once you defeat and loot the bodies you would find a note that would start a quest to undercover the people behind the raid.

I was thinking this last night. Their handlers have told the leaders to shut up during the elections, left Trump get more votes by appealing to the black community.

Theres something better coming, for everyone.

Soros money ran dry.
He's planning something else.

BLM niggers have started purging niggers who speak out against BLM, They just tried to necklace that Ferguson head chimp - Darren Seals. Darren Seals had been speaking out against Democrats and also beat up BLM head nigger, Deray.

There was tyre out at his murder site.

My guess is that they failed to remove it from the wheel or were rustled and just had to shoot him and torch him in his car.

they're still around, they're just so small that they aren't worth discussing until another nig gets goodified or they burn down a neighborhood again. I'm suprised they haven't started acting out more, I guess they haven't realized that they're largely irrelevant until something like a cop shooting happens.

Necklacing was a traditional ANC (Mandela's gang) nigger execution for "race traitors" in South Africa.
BLM niggers consider themselves "politically woke", so they worship Nelson Mandela and are trying to emulate him.
Monkey see, monkey do.

Niggers are turning on BLM
*pours gasoline on fire*

>There was tyre out at his murder site.
Because his car was set on fire after he was murdered in it

*fracture point identified*

>Where the fuck did blacklivesmatter go? One minute CVS is burning down, the next, nothing.

Soros cut off the funds when it became apparent that BLM was hurting the Democrats. The original intent was to motivate black voters to the polls in lieu of a black candidate.

My theory sounds much better, especially since nogs already believe that BLM iced Darren, search twatter for "darren BLM" or "darren deray"

We cointelpro now. My own daywalker accounts are already working on it.

>bigger in canada
They busy shouting down people talking bout pride toronto

Im curious as to why blacks dont want police at pride parade. It doesnt really evoke:
>cuz police brutality
More of a
>what is it they plan to do when no police are present
>what are those niggers tryin to do