What's his deepest, darkest secret?

What's his deepest, darkest secret?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=V7dg8vRDM68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are some things his reflexes aren't quick enough to catch before they go over his head.

He has sexual love for Star Lord.

He actually does understand metaphors. He was just being a smartass.

He likes to play the saxophone when no one is around.

His penis looks a lot like a Salandit

He knows that deep deep down inside he is a weak small man who is the type to die, unnoted, in a meaningless traffic accident.

That he sucks in MMA.

He wants the cake
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4&t=0s

i had to google that
>#757
wtf happened to 150 pokemons?

Why did they give him blue eyes? He looks fucking weird.

>150
Nostalgia fags can't even remember right.
There was 151

An unrelenting urge to collect lunchboxes.

i thought woody woodpecker was dead

He orders steak well done and puts ketchup on it.

He liked BvS

I want to play Pokemon again, but I don't want to have to own several games to collect them all. I'm a competitionist, but I'm not a masochist.

He wants to bang the milf bunn.

That's what trading is for. Now you can do it on the internet so you don't even need friends.

He got his family killed

But what if I develop an irrational bond towards my pokemon and never liked trading?

I never understood how evolving by trading was supposed to work. Let's say you want a Gengar and trade over a Haunter so it can evolve. Does this mean the person you sent the Haunter to receives the Gengar? What if they cut and run at that point and you never see them again?

then you are playing the game wrong because trading was always the point

They make it super easy to catch em all now since each games regional dex is around 300-400 Pokemon per game. If you own Pokemon XY, Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, and Sun and Moon, you can probably catch every Pokemon aside from a few exceptions like gift Pokemon, which they have been handing out like candy for the 20th Anniversery.

He prefers being called a dictionary, that's why he doesn't want to be called a thesaurus.

That is what the gts is for, you trade a haunter for a haunter and you both get what you want.

10/10

This post is indeed dark but it is not secret.

He fucked Rocket

He hit the ground first that time Cena accidentally doubled KOd him.

He once killed a man with a Basketball

Groot killed a man with a teacup.

I want this. Boy, do I want this.

kek, I just did that quest with my nephew in lego marvel

it would be neat if he was an alien musician before ronan/thanos killed his family

Just start at Sun and Moon. It's bretty gud and has no national dex. You don't have to spend hours collecting fucktons of pokermen in previous gaems.
Get Sun though. It's legendary is shit, but it has Roidsquito, which is GOAT

"If you must refer to me by the name of a book, refer to me as a dictionary. Dictionaries are useful. They tell you about words you did not previously know the meaning of. Thesauruses are not useful. They just give you new names for words you already know. Thesauruses are for smartasses."

But anorexic mantis is the better bug

This is bullshit. typically a thesaurus will list several words that are similar but next exact interchangeable synonyms, and learning the nuances between them isn't redundant. It allows you to do more with less, giving a more precise description with fewer words, and improving your ability to imply lots of different moods or tones to a description of what is otherwise the same thing or event. a get together and an appointment could refer to the same thing, but they create two very different impressions.

>I take everything literally
>I think of the kree as paper people

???

You fucking take that back right now.

>fast as fuck BOI
>hi jump kick
>infinitely better shiny

then you either catch or breed pokemon you are willing to trade.

I like always like the obvious, meme-y posts like yours that don't try too hard to be clever

So that's what "I am Groot" means.

hemorrhoids

>picking a glass cannon over pure tank
>superpower
>polished shit is better than normal shit
woooow

that fucking face

>super power on a tank
>super power in general

>I like to think of the Sakaarans as paper people.

He can do similes, not metaphors. If he said the Sakaarans ARE paper people it would be wrong.

i-its good, i swear. superpower + counter is a great combo. fuck you.

>FUCKING COUNTER
If I was going to use counter I'd use either Chansey or Wobbuffet

the two i caught came with counter. i worked with what i got, mang. and it worked bretty well desu

Worst part is that gen2 came only three years after gen1. it's been twenty years now, and there are still people who call themselves pokémon fans just because they were into pokémon during that brief time when it was literally the most popular franchise on the planet.

That scene made me realize how badly I want Moondragon in these. :(

He actually IS a princess.

Was waiting for that one.
This one was unexpected but likewise appreciated.

He has an animal sidekick, all he needs is a dress.

>that fucking laugh
This is probably the funniest thing I've seen in a Marvel movie, I kekked

>Moondragon, you feel sexual love for him... and her... and her... and him... and them... and me???

I understood that reference.

He thinks Star-Lord's ass is kinda nice.

YOU'RE ONLY MAKING IT WORSE ;_;

When the jaaaaazz man testifies!

A FAITHLESS MAN BELIEVES!

I think Heather legit has a great dynamic for the team, but I don't see Hollywood using her in a satisfactory way. They probably want to hold off crowding out the cast too much in the first place.

Is that bendis

Th-there's always vol. 3...
She can bring Phylla.

Because after G2 you had the worst Pokemon game of all time, and the slightly improved sequels never got good again

Oh man I would love to see Phyla-Vell.

He still misses the Nesquik bunny... blame it on the bunny and all that, "but ma it wasn't me it was the..(bunny has disappeared)".

And it'd be after Captain Marvel, so there'd be precedent!

Ronan didn't kill his family, he did it himself.

What he's playing, Sup Forums?

Baker Street.
If there's a sax the answer will always, always be Baker Street.

Dammit went on this thread to post this.

He was defeated by A manlet goat

...rumour in the gym's locker room is never mind being only 5'7" (and 5 sixteenths) doesn't even do weights, all the beefcakes were saying if they could just catch him every time he runs away they'd smack the poo out of him for his cheekiness.

His massive dick.

I'm not joking. Batista's cock causes problems.

And it was fucking sweet.

He views the Guardians as familial surrogates and thinks of all them as his children.

How long is Batista's cock?

gargantual

150 Pokemon stopped being a thing seventeen years ago, user.

Why did Gunn think it was a good idea to make Drax child-minded and autistic?

Because that's what Drax was actually like before Annihilation. In fact, he was even dumber.

And before that he wasn't, so why use the shittiest portrayal the comics featured?

I liked gen 3 :(

Because no one aside from you cares about your garbage opinion on what is Drax's shittiest portrayal, faggot.

Season 2 is gonna be great

Doesn't change the fact it's the shittiest portrayal :^)

he faps to yaoi

Is this Drax more retarded than comic Drax? I don't even know at this point, comic Drax is pretty retarded but this Drax seems to be twice as retarded as the previous movie.

More of an autist than a retard

Fight me

Fear of public speaking

youtube.com/watch?v=V7dg8vRDM68

>the Draxophonist
I get it now