To be fair, that guy had to have fucking known Aleppo was a tough thing to just mention specifically...

To be fair, that guy had to have fucking known Aleppo was a tough thing to just mention specifically. It was a setup to try and diminish him.

Have you ever heard Clinton or even Trump be asked "what would you do about Aleppo?" Has the media ever even mentioned it specifically until now? No, it's summarized as "Syria." Clinton and Trump probably breathed a sigh of relief when that hardball got wasted on a 3rd party candidate, because that was a disguised boulder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
nytimes.com/2016/09/09/us/politics/gary-johnson-aleppo.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I knew immediately what Aleppo meant because I'm an autist who played way too much Medieval 2: total war in high school.

I expect my President to be equally as autistic.

He's a pothead now?

"What's Aleppo, breh? Ah man, I shouldn't have smoked that bowl."

>wasted
The Jews didn't waste it. Watch the all the MSM coverage of it and how openly condescending they are about it. It was a coordinated attack on Johnson because he's pulling from Hillarys support more than Trumps. Attacking Trump has proven to be largely ineffective. They're trying to boost her support by attacking Johnsons ~8%.

Only thing we can hope is that it actually ends up thrusting Johnson into the collective consciousness, which is the Libertarian parties biggest issue.

At least Trump could have Bullshitted his way through it

This

agreed, but it's still funny. johnson is a fake libertarian.

Aleppo is mentioned by name all the time in the news. He's a goofball with stupid policies who has 0% chance.

Also, saged.

I'm a trump stumper. and I still don't give a fuck that he didn't know what that meant.

no one fucking knows what that is. its a non issue that will be forgotten literally tomorrow

Gary has been siphoning potential voters from Hilary. The original plan by the billionaires bankrolling him was to have him be a viable opposition right wing candidate to take on Trump defectors. Now that their plan backfired they had to destroy Gary, I wouldn't be surprised if Gary wasn't in on it the whole time. Any retard worth their salt in politics knows what and where allepo is.

But this just gives Johnson more coverage.

And to be honest I felt like his modesty/honest about it was comforting. Nigga didn't know, and he ask

You've only bulshitted your way through it when no one knows it's bullshit. Everyone spots Trump's bullshit. He would have said something vague like he did when asked about nuclear triad. "Aleppo is huge, we have to take it very seriously. I'm going to talk to my guys and we're going to figure out the best way to -- " "Mr. Trump --" "It's very important that we give this situation the exact amount of attention it deserves" is how I imagine it going. i.e. say nothing in as many words as possible

Man even I could have done better than him. If I had no clue what Aleppo was, I would've pressed the host for more information (e.g. "well what specifically about aleppo are we talking about here?") considering how damn open-ended the question was. And voila. You've got some information to bullshit an answer out of. Gary's fault for being a retard and a slow-thinker. But then again, he's a fucking weedman.

Hadn't heard of it before, but it's certainly something someone who could be president should know about.

The problem is Gary Johnson has never felt he'd really become president so he's not had much reason to go deeply into gloal conflicts.

I'm not one to nitpick over details, but referring to Aleppo in Syria is like referring to Istanbul in Turkey or Moscow in Russia these days.

If you've paid attention to Syria AT ALL you have to know what Aleppo is.

This. What a fucking retard. As Aleppo is mentioned nonstop in the news. What about Mosul? Should he not know where/what Mosul is because we just talk about Iraq. The fact anyone thought this guy was ever a serious candidate shows the state America is in

"I'm biking 3,000 miles; trumps a pussy!"
>tpp
Not libertarian
>gun grab
Not libertarian
> forced vaccines
Not libertarian
>carbon tax for man made "global warming"

Fuck this Clinton plant in the ass

Leaf proxy

>supports BLM
Guess the cuckservatives had to pick somebody other than Trump

>any Gary Johnson supporters,
please watch, its less than 3 min.

youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs

(full SJW) not a liberitarian

Keep making excuses, Johnsoncuck.

All this question did was prove that Gary is too busy smoking weed to pay attention to international affairs. Some fucking president he'd be, that man is a walking meme candidate.

Please, please let this be the end of his shitty campaign. It's making me retroactively embarrassed for voting lolbertarian in 2000 and 2004, for fuck's sake, he's really that bad.

The problem is this cuck is open boarders but clearly knows nothing of world affairs or the people coming in, negligence is not acceptable.

He is getting a ton of coverage off of this, is it 3D Chess? Whats the next step in his master plan?

I came here to post this

What would you do about Aleppo is indeed a trick question. Since possible answers would be
1) Support Jihadists terrorists and Al Quaeda
2) Support Assad
3) Do nothing

Each answer would result in being in a trap.

Most neutral likely would be "attempt to negociate a proper ceaefire with Russia, arbitring the side of rebeles" which is essentially "do nothing" option.

That said i am pretty sure media would cry "wtf you dont care about gorrilion 250k civilist surrounded by Assad" and none of the candidates would have guts to mention 1.2 million civilists living in Aleppo in goverment controlled territories and not wishing to be assaulted by jihadist like the ones held hostage in the kettle.

>dont know some irrelevent 3rd world city name?
>lol guess you got no idea about syria

Except he has a policy for Syria, stay the fuck out and let Assad and the Russian kill ISIS

Another desperate hatchet job by Clinton News Network.

nytimes.com/2016/09/09/us/politics/gary-johnson-aleppo.html

Just watched a clip from the interview and I can observe the following:

>ordinary people don't give a shit if presidential candidates stumble over obscure city names or other petty shit like this
>conservatives are used to these kinds of surprise questions being asked of Republicans (they call it "gotcha" journalism) and are probably immune to it
>liberals would be less likely to notice the underhanded (((journalistic))) tactic as the slime that it is
>liberals would therefore be more likely to allow themselves to be distracted by the controversy
>most likely intended to peel attention away from Hillary's terrible town hall performance yesterday

It's manufactured controversy, possibly intended to pull Democrats away from supporting Johnson, but mostly intended to distract from Hillary's terrible performance in the Commander-in-Chief forum and her health crisis.

Johnson is and continues to be a fraudulent libertarian and a retarded SJW.

If he'd just gotten that question right, he would probably win the election. Now it's hopeless. I bet he's kicking himself.

>Aleppo
>Obscure or irrelevant

Stop the damage control, Johnson.

The ordinary voter knows that there are a million foreign-sounding words that government officials must memorize, from city names to the names of foreign leaders, foreign terrorist groups, the leaders of the terrorist groups, foreign political party names, etc., etc. The ordinary person does not care if someone is tripped up by a surprise question like this. Explain to me how you think it matters.

>Everyone spots Trump's bullshit
The media still wouldn't call him on it because it'd be coherent enough to then once he talks to his advisors he'd be ready for the next interview

>Aleppo
>Obscure

Sure, right.

>ameritard
>education

>to diminish him

He does a fine job of that himself. If anything at this point he will take votes away from hillary