POST YOUR SHITPOST AUSSIE PICS

ITT we post shit posting aussie poca, screenshots, memes.
>Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NN7J-BpHGw
youtube.com/watch?v=gAH2eQtoE2U
youtube.com/watch?v=cZd9PZtJjC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pics not poca.

Shameless bump

There's literally going to be a shitposting seminar at my university and I can't fucking make it.

Kek

>aussie bants

youtube.com/watch?v=6NN7J-BpHGw

>Crashed with no survivors

How will leafs recover when Assange does The Ultimate Shitpost?

I like this one.

>Australian education
Nice. Here we just get seminars on how offensive online language is literally rape

I have made something beautiful then

I fucking love Aussies.
When we make contact with aliens, i want the Aussies to be the ones who send all the messages.
Let those xeno fucks know that earth isnt to be trifled with through sick bants.

>When we make contact with aliens, i want the Aussies to be the ones who send all the messages.

The sad thing is that, because of the lack of landmass in the southern hemisphere, it's quite possible that Australia will be the first to receive and send messages to aliens.

God help us. Our only hope is that the Kiwis, Chileans, or Argies beat them to it.

I heard they had a problem with emus, i cant blame them tho, i wont be able to kill one with a bent stick.

>When we make contact with aliens, i want the Aussies to be the ones who send all the messages.
That would be the greatest thing ever.

DELETE THIS

What's your opinion on Jim Jefferies mate?

he's a cunt

Nice unexpandable picture, poofta.

Ayo hold up.
Da real shitpostin' KANGS is here.
*smacks syrupy lips*

You might like
youtube.com/watch?v=gAH2eQtoE2U

massive wanker

at least Aussie shitposts are funny, Leaf posts are just so abhorrent it hurts to read

Do you find it offensive when the Abos dress up in white face when they party?

thats because you've been invaded by shitskins.
austrila will always be the bant masters

>kiwis meet aliens
>a new breed of alien/sheep hybrids start appearing

>chileans meet aliens
>they get trapped in a coal mine

>argies meet aliens
>they force them to take over the falklands and telepathy brainwash the world to say malvinas instead of falklands

There's no way this real. The normies know, shut it down!

Leaf posters are a plague. Only reason you guys shitpost is because australia did it first and got popular for it.
You all reek of try hard.

Aussies makes shitposts. Leafs make shitty posts.

Can some one edit an aussie flag in?

>aliens land in Aus
>open bay doors step out
>voice belows 'Oi, shit cunt! Get off the fuckin lawn ya fuckin ass munchers!
>aliens quickly get back inside and take off never to return
How Cambeltown Australia saved the earth from Aliens

Thanks, Mao

Kek

yw

>aliens come to study our native fauna
>australians tell them about drop bears
>spend days looking for one
>end up dying to everything else in Australia

God damn it straya
>kek

Australians just started using Canadian proxies m8, you still can't even see our end game can you?

Shitty posting so hard we get a Canadian wide ban put in place.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZd9PZtJjC4

fuck off cunt

fuck that
>aylmaos make contact with aussies
>try to adapt their communication to austalian colloquial syntax
>start interacting with the rest of the world
>aylmaos permanently communicating with earth like strayacunt shitposters
i'd love it

shit posting on a whole another level
*clap clap clap*

Fuck m8 don't give the game away till we are six and out dickhead.

Can someone put aussie flag on emus and something on the ball?

Even the animals shitpost.
What a exquisite place.

Earthworm Jim has always been a strong part of my identity and my family. When it first was first released in 1994 it was an obsession. Everything in the house hold was "Groovy" this and "Aaayow!" that. We even named our cat "Evil" like the cat from the game. Then in 1995, you can imagine that we were blown away when there was a TELEVISION series. "Earth Worm Jim! Through soil he did crawl!" we would all sing in unison. My aunt even started calling Homer from the Simpsons "Yellow Worm" because they had the same voice actor. All my Earth Worm Jim memorabilia has been building up over the years and with the advent of the internet I was able to connect to other fans of the franchise. I love everything about his cool, collected personality but also quite erratic (lol, it wouldn't be a funny show without it!) and his suit and laser gun are really the ticket! I wonder what would happen if he wasn't a worm? Haha, I don't want to imagine!

This is Florida man tier

The "g"s are cut off at the bottom on the greentext.

Fake and gay

Earthworm Jim is austrilan, that explains alot

>that thumbnail

xD

fresh oc from another thread, thanks whoever made the screencap

kek why do canadians want to be us so bad?

>PRC citizen gets opportunity to browse the open web
>shitposts on Tibetan independence board

Nah just helps see where you shot the poor nigger

>EMUFUCKERS BTFO

thats coke breh they partyhard

bretty gud

anyone notice how austrila never have national apperication threads, they just have shitposting apperication threads? We all should be more tolerant like austrila

good on m8, your doin keks work

How do you even have access to this site?

>Apperication
No wonder most software uses the American flag to represent the english language.

Not a single one of these even made me smile.
rip auscuck "banter" 2010-2015

>tfw australians made Sup Forums worth browsing

>u wot m8
AustraIians over the age of 13 don't even say this you daft cunt, onIy foreign pooftas do.
On your bike cunt

what are you doing speaking english.
shoo shoo, ireland is the only english speaking country in your unioun

lol was gonna post that.

Did m00t really say that? Kek

Fuck off

wew, alright lad

first let me tell you Some mainstream economists—such as Robert Solow] in Le Monde, followed by another by Olivier Blanchard, the chair at MIT, as well as the publication of a counter-petition to the French students’ petition, a plea for the status quo—argue that a characterization of academic economics taught in today's colleges as autistic in the sense of closed-minded is unfair, since many branches of post-modern economics reject classical economic world-views and heavy reliance on mathematics.

In addition, the term "autistic" is a medical description of a developmental condition, and thus its use to characterize mainstream economics is considered by many to be highly insensitive and indicative of a lack of empathy and understanding on the part of self-described post-autistic economists for actual autistics

In March, 2008, the post-autistic economics review changed its name to the real-world economics review.

So you're 12 years old or something?

I think that means he wasn't actually replying to someone saying "who hurt your feelings?," but to someone say "where does most shitposting come from?"
I think I've seen the original.

pls no mummy

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>you know what I reckon?
>what?
>I reckon you can get fucked