Prev.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDPIBgKQOD0
grrm.livejournal.com/550722.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guess the scenes

Endgame right here, brothers.

Hi I'm Arya-chan~!

I have ninja skills and can shape shift. I also have amazing healing powers and a pet wolf. (Oh I'm also secretly kind of a princess but don't tell anyone tee-hee!) I want to avenge my father's death by killing the evil queen!
Ugh my sister is SO annoying! She likes girly things and I'm just not THAT kind of girl. ^_~
On my travels I've accumulated a bunch of cool boys! A mysterious Senpai who taught me how to shape shift. He is so cool! My best friend who is a blacksmith, I can tell him anything! A mean old knight who always bullys me! And don't forget my beloved Onii-chan who I can't wait to meet again! HNG I love him!

Who /Kingslayer/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=bDPIBgKQOD0

Jaime completely destroyed the >muh oath shit in season 3 and some people still stick to it, I don't get it.

Bobby B vs Rhaegar
Jon vs Halfhand
Cat and Tyrion on the road to Eyrie

grrm.livejournal.com/550722.html

Life is... messy... on this football Sunday.

The Jets won. To the astonishment of all, or at least of me. What's more, they won in dominating fashion over the Miami Dolphins. Does this mean they are a much better team than expected, and a contender for the playoffs? Hoo hah. If you believe that, perhaps I can interest you in buying the Bayonne Bridge. What it really means is that there is no team team in the NFL so bad that Jay Cutler cannot make them look good.

So Gang Green won't go 0 - 16 after all. Instead, hey, maybe they will make it to 4 - 12. Thing is, at 0 - 16 they would have the first overall pick in the draft and a shot at the franchise qb they have been looking for since Joe Namath. At 4- 12, all the good qbs will be gone and the Jets will be facing the future with the same cast they have now.

That being said, it is always nice to watch the Jets beat the Fins, our original rivals.

As for the Giants game... Big Blue could very well finish 4 - 12 as well. After trailing 14 - 0 and looking lifeless, they came roaring back to take the lead, but could not hold it. When the defense plays great, the offense does nothing. When the offense comes alive, the defense fails. And really Odell, the catches were great, but what the hell was with that first "celebration?" Stupid.

No, not a good Sunday in football land. A gut-wrenching loss, and a win that will hurt more than it helps. This looks like a looooooooooooooooooooooong season.

In the show?
Nah
In the books?
100%

The American Tolkien

What's worst, GURM spending his time watching NFL, or reading Felicia Day's book?

Last one puzzles me.

m8 they're never meeting again in either

Ned's execution?

omg, how big is sandor? tell me.

Ser ilyn, bring me his head.

>"I am the Elder King: Melkor, first and mightiest of the Valar, who was before the world, and made it. The shadow of my purpose lies upon Arda, and all that is in it bends slowly and surely to my will. But upon all whom you love my thought shall weigh as a cloud of Doom, and it shall bring them down into darkness and despair. Wherever they go, evil shall arise. Whenever they speak, their words shall bring ill counsel. Whatsoever they do shall turn against them. They shall die without hope, cursing both life and death."
>"Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water."
Totally indistinguishable from one another.

The Freys did this to a 15 year old boy

He's not even working on the damn book anymore, is he?

And the Freys will pay

He gets bored. He probably shelved it like he did avalon. I just hope his wife is a greedy bitch who will go against his will when he dies and release his notes/outlines

He's working on the prequel series, so probably not. Probably not ever again.

So he was legal?

Niice

it may end up as the Wheel of Time has ended, with one of the fans finishing the books

Here's to Aerys Targaryen, Second of his name

5 prequel series

He sure loves that HBO money

Only if she becomes the hero we need. George wants everything burned when he dies with nobody finishing it.

what did she mean by this?

Lannisters don't act like fools.

Except for the founder of house, lann who was a clever fool

AND THE FOOL WHO NAMED LANCEL LANNISTER, GODS WHAT A STUPID NAME

Why is Theon named after a Stark King?

So are the Hound and the Mountain going to end up killing each other in the final season?

Yup

So get hype

>all those birds on his clothes
Bobby confirmed for secret Serrett

This show is nothing but fanservice anymore. Cleganebowl is pure fan service. Put two and two together.

No it isn't. Cleganebowl has been foreshadowed since book 1 and makes sense thematically.

Who wouldn't?
Be a sweet guy, but don't kiss her ass, and watch as she goes fucking nuts for you. Having a mansion and a rich family doesn't hurt either.

Battle of the Trident
Jon v Halfhand
Trip to the Eyrie
Execution of Eddard Stark

hot

Jamie is probably the best character in GoT

He's had the most development of them all, and he's much better in the books.

Making him crawl back to Cersei in the show more than he should is just terrible writing; he should've ditched her long ago, especially after the Sept.

I'm coming uncle, just let me take care of something first.

What exactly do glass candles do?

Al right. Seppuku part really threw me off.

time warping or some shit idk ask preston

Kill yourself, /utg/ kike.

>When we were little, Jaime and I were so much alike that even our lord father could not tell us apart. Sometimes as a lark we would dress in each other's clothes and spend a whole day each as the other

What did Jaime do while he pretended to be a pretty girl?

sewing and other pure activities

>boy
He was a man grown.

Kill the usurper nephew, kil her and save me

I don't think there's an age of consent in Westeros.

Since Aejon Targ is the true rightful king of westeros does that mean Dany must bend her knees?

she already did xd

>Aegon Targ
>Targ
Get out of here you Blackfyre fucking shit

Maybe he's talking about the other one.

>Rightful
>Targs fucking shits
>Rightful

Aegon Targaryen had his little 4 year old head busted open by the Mountain shortly before he raped Elia like the busted Dornish whore she was.

Aegon is dead, Aegon (((Targaryen))) is a false dragon, a mummers farce who is really a Blackfyre pretender through the female line.

Did someone say Blackfyre?

Woolie is wrong about everything. It's impressive how someone who watches the show can misunderstand every single aspect.

who?

i don't watch wooly, so i don't know what his shit opinions are
aware me on wooly's shit opinions

non amerifat here
is it true that he supports the shit teams that lose all the time?

Why did Jaime imply that the dothraki are unmatched and no one can beat them.

>100%
This is sad.

Honestly, if Arya ends up riding that big Baratheon dick, I will forgive every shit part of her character.

garbage show meant for driveling retards , an absolute disgrace to the source material

>is it true that he supports the shit teams that lose all the time?
its part of cuck culture to always be on the side of the losers

Anyone watching from the start again?

I'm coming round to the idea that S1 and S2 are the best, but S3 is the beginning of the shitfest.

You know this is Sup Forums not /lit/ right? We're talking about the show, where Jon's real name is Aegon Targaryen

He supports both New York teams. One of them is a pretty good franchise and the other is almost always shit. Both are shit right now.

because he's a lannister house-nigger

hello... reddit

Because the average farmboy you tell to hold a pike is going to get scared when he sees a horde of screaming rapists on horses speeding towards them.

this is why people should've listened to joffrey and just had one centralized professional army instead

agghh..

Sustaining a standing army with the shit tier agriculture Westeros has would be borderline impossible. They haven't even discovered the concept of crop rotation yet, and most of the land is so shit that you can't actually grow food, and have to ranch animals instead.

but muh reach sustained muh 100k men alone, think of muh reach

wouldn't crop rotation be hard with the unpredictable seasons?

100k was Stormlands + Reach and there was never 100k grouped together, stop with this meme number.

i watched the whole series for the first time like a month ago

3 & 4 > 1 & 2 > 7 > 5 & 6

Crop rotations means you do one harvest on a draining crop followed by a harvest or two of a replenishing crop.
The seasons can be accounted for, no matter how unpredictable they are.

>Sustaining a standing army with the shit tier agriculture Westeros has would be borderline impossible.

except the reason standing army came into being in europe wasn't because of improvement in agriculture, which would not be significantly improved until post-industrilisation thanks to advances in chemistry, but because of the change is social structure from feudal into proto-nation-states.

A standing army doesn't need any more people than what the lords of westeros can field, but the instead you have one army loyal to a state, a king or a city instead of lord with vassals all the way down to actual soldiers.

Rome or the citystates of greece for example had standing armies.

d&d taught me that all big armies are 100k
every time there's a big army being talked about, it's always 100k
the reach had 100k, to demonstrate that their food allowed them to sustain a big army
the dothraki have 100k, to inform us that there are a lot of people living in dothrakistan
the knight's king has 100k, which is to say all the people who have ever died north of the wall, ever. that's probably a very big number, so we just call that 100k

yeah I know it just seems hard to plan for with the seasons, might end up with a bunch of useless seeds or something like that

When was the wight army being 100k mentioned?

Last episode of the season.

and i bet when yuron comes back with the golden sons, it will also be 100k, so we know for sure that yuron is a very serious threat, and a mean evil man
dragonpit scene

How many 20 goodmen were there in the show? I know at least three separate occasions PLUS the 10 goodmen.

>golden sons

sorry, i meant the thousand suns

pretty sure there was also a 12 goodmen at some point

seems mostly pretty fair
why do you rank 3&4 over 1&2?

it was said that the great ancient golden empire of the dawn, at its peak, had an army of 100k men

whoah that sounds like a lot of guys

he's my favorite but the show butchered his arch

lmao who the fuck, is this?

i wish you good fortune in the wars to come

jamey lanister's father, who was also the hand of the king for a while, but then he died in season 4