Mfw a closet racist and sexiest beta male tells me he doesn't like Rick and Morty

>mfw a closet racist and sexiest beta male tells me he doesn't like Rick and Morty

>closet racist
What in the fuck did they mean by this? Jerry was the only happy guy when all the aliens came to Earth.

lol dont think about it bro just enjoy the show

>what the fuck did they mean by this
If there's something you find unattractive about niggers, you're a racist. That's what they were trying to say.

>tfw too dumb for Rick and Morty

He's white.

there needs to be some rape art of summer just for the sake of it

He's fucking a white male. He's white.

They mean this as an insult to summer. "Your a closet racist" is the kind of baseless insult every

Someone hasn't even bothered looking.

Summer awoke me to my giantess fetish, I've scoured all over for r34 of her and there is a fuckload, including alien rape.

Yeah but Morty agreed with her like a little faggot.

>imagine being this butthurt
Sup Forums btfo

>every every

Stop thinking morty is anything more than average..

>Jerry was the only happy guy when all the aliens came to Earth.
Yeah, and white people who get hired by Chinese Corporations and paid unreasonable sums of money to give speeches at dinners in English and nothing else are happy for the job. That doesn't make them any less racist. Everybody on the goddamn planet's racist and if they say they're not then they're closeted racist. Being a racist is not villainous. Acting racist is villainous. Remember the golden rule kids: Don't be an asshole.

t. Sup Forums

>rick and morty art style
>r34

for what reason?

REALLY
MAKES
YOU
THINK

>am I evil
>worse your smart

Eww Gross.

to trigger the wamen that wrote this shit

I just shook my head in silence. And then remembered I gotta watch this shit episode a second time with my girlfriend tomorrow. Goddammit.

Yeah I'm sure the liberal female writers wrote it thinking of that and not anything else

>closet racist and sexiest beta male
how did it make him all those things if he didn't want to be with her anymore?

>tfw to smart too be evil

Reminder that in A Rickle In Time Rick is saved from death while 47 versions of himself are on their knees praying to God for mercy.
Did you miss the entire restaurant scene where Jerry projected all of his bullshit onto his kids?

god dam this show is so fucking cancerous

I didn't like the episode that much but I knew it was gonna trigger Sup Forumsfags (all of 4chin is pretty much polfags at this point), so that's a plus

dan literally said 45% of american population is nazi. wtf did you expect from a fucking jew?

More like it triggers the shitposters that people are convinced come from Sup Forums. Mind you, a good half of those people probably do post on Sup Forums but they're shitposters there too.
You need to be better at detecting layers of irony, user. If you could walk into a room and satirize an entire group of people in real time you'd do it too.

>citadel episode
>brilliant commentary on ghetto culture and violence through mortys
>todays episode
>sexist white beta male
ugh, god fucking damn it.

>sympathizing with Jerry for any reason
>implying any of the descriptors Summer applied to Jerry were wrong in any way
user I realize that it's ticking off your buzzword boxes but take a step back.

How was Jerry sexist or racist?

>sexist
he's male
>racist
he's white

Watch the scene in the restaurant again. Jerry was dating her because she was weird and because she was an alien. Jerry is a sexist in the non-feminist sense of the word which is proven in, if I recall correctly, the episode where he hits a deer and asks if he should hit it with a big rock because 'that's what a man's supposed to do' despite the fact he wouldn't have been able to do it.

Does it really shock you that a person who postures over sex roles he can't fulfill himself is anything other than sexist? The sword cuts both ways.

Really if you want to stress over something stress over the distinction between Racist and Speciesist.

... jerry described exactly how he was racist and sexist in the sushi restraunt?

Yeah, nah.

Imagine an actual racist, redneck white guy. He breaks up with his girlfriend and now wants to make her jealous. Does he date a black person? Of fucking course not.

He came up with plausible reasons why a racist might not like her, but they don't reflect his views at all.

aliens aren't a different race and being aware that there are genders doesn't make you sexist

Also the idea that men and women act differently in societies isn't sexist, it's reflected in data. Men and women have different roles, even if they're just enforced by culture rather than biology.

gender is a social construct

That doesn't contradict anything I just said. Saying that men act a certain way isn't sexist regardless of whether the idea of gender is a social construct.

Worst episode yet. Definitely written by a roastie and I don't even have to check.

He's a closet racist because he projected his own beliefs about his girlfriend's disgusting head onto his kids.

>Also the idea that men and women act differently in societies isn't sexist, it's reflected in data
No, it's Jerry's insecurity showing through. He already knew he couldn't adhere to his mental image of masculinity but he invented it anyway. That's my point. Even though it wouldn't be true in his case he is offloading his own insecurity onto his wife for social posturing purposes. He is demonstrating that he believes his wife would expect him to "act like a man" which means he's projecting that insecurity onto her and making her a feminine caricature. That is sexism by definition.

I actually didn't mind that part. Beta males are constantly sexist and closeted racists. They make up like 90% of the male side of the left.

Rick and Morty season 3 Rosie 9 monologue

Top post.

>mfw a girl freaks out because I don't share her opinion

he said his girlfriend has an avocado head and her skin color was weird
TOTAL RACIST

>he has to watch it with his girlfriend instead of her just watching it the next day herself like a grownup
Hah

Anyways vindicators episode is up there for one of the better episodes this season along with ricklantis and seschzuan sauce or whatever the episode is called, amd vindicators was written by a female.
Conversely, the last two were written by males and both suckes, but morty's mind blowers was worse, possibly the worst next to episode 2, which was written by a woman.
Point is you faggots need to stop obsessing about the sex of the writers, ot hasn't been the cause of this season's lackluster performance, it's just because these creators only had a limited amount of good ideas that they shotgun blasted into the first two seasons, and now that they blew their load early they're adding filler.

Rick and Morty hasn't become more, serious, they've just started filling serious parts in where they can't brainstorm any solid jokes. Look at the first two seasons, there's tons of serious content in there, it's just diluted with lots of good jokes.

the noose you should wrap around your neck is a social construct

I disagree. "That's what a man's supposed to do!" (paraphrased) doesn't say anything about Jerry's conception of Beth. His decision to embrace or not embrace what he believes to be his gender role says nothing about his opinion of women or his wife.

But even if what you're saying is right, and the reason he says that is because he believes his wife has stereotypically feminine beliefs, it's a pretty fucking innocuous statement. To be called sexist over that, especially when a lot of women probably do like men to "act manly" is pretty silly.

>its a beth episode

why
why
why

How did Jerry demonstrate racist or sexist behavior this episode? He was just a spineless pussy.

>That is sexism by definition.
slapping the word sexist and racist on jerry behavior is the trait of lolbrals

> freaks out because I don't share their opinion
So exactly like most of Sup Forums then.

They should just let Roiland run the show

It's because people have realized how much power these two words have.

I thought the Beth parts were cool right up until the dumb Nietzschian speech at the end
Jung > Nietzsche

>Nietzschian
according to liberals, he was anazi

>doesn't say anything about Jerry's conception of Beth
For your consideration, pic related.
>To be called sexist over that, especially when a lot of women probably do like men to "act manly" is pretty silly.
But still the definition of sexist, just not a significant manifestation thereof. That is Jerry's life: Passive aggressive posturing. He's too cowardly for it to manifest as anything else.

>vindicators episode is up there for one of the better episodes this season
It is shit.
Rick in poop, haha.
Relationship problems, again.

You can tell it was written by woman as other shitty episodes this season.
Relationship drama + mindless action/excessive violence = woman writer

Most liberals don't know who Nietzsche was

Jerry believing that Beth is some tough, domineering scorpion contradicts your statement that Jerry believes Beth will hold stereotypically feminine beliefs.

>But still the definition of sexist, just not a significant manifestation thereof. That is Jerry's life: Passive aggressive posturing. He's too cowardly for it to manifest as anything else.
Yeah, I will concede this hypothetical point. If Jerry's desire to kill the deer was to please Beth's stereotypically female sensibilities, that is technically sexist. It's still, imo, not the type of thing that warrants being labeled as a sexist though. That's just my opinion.

This. I feel like from most of the stuff I've heard Justin say he's pretty redpilled

>STAR MOTHER
>heroes of color
>it felt less diverse in there
>woman writer
imagine my shock

The ending speech wasn't Nietzschian outside of being the master of your own universe.

Nietzsche still believes in something greater than the self to strive for in a world where God has abandoned us, whilst the point of that speech was hedonistic at best. Rick was just pleased that she would at the very least be "in-charge" after such a realization, no matter what she chose to do. Beth could quit her job, collect welfare checks and get fat for all he cares. It's high school level nihilistic bullshit and Neitzsche was not a nihilist.

>Jerry believing that Beth is some tough, domineering scorpion contradicts your statement that Jerry believes Beth will hold stereotypically feminine beliefs.
Does it? Jerry's mythologue desired an army of subservient men to do everything she wants them to do including capture and kill people because despite the fact she can do this herself. Her domineering nature is based solely on the thankless use of other beings regardless of her own capability. His belief that she uses him to do things that are beneath her or distasteful to her is linked to the underlying sexism of the social posturing evident in the case of mercy killing the deer.

Mind you that Summer just wanted him to ADMIT that he is sexist and racist. Nothing else. Jerry has redeemed himself before in a major way that completely casts whatever cowardly veiled -isms he happens to have. In the case of that deer he concocted a plan to save the deer in earnest instead of just saving it to be turned into a trophy by some asshole. Jerry isn't a bad person, he's just an idiot and a coward.

I want to cum inside Beth.

Nice regurgitated 'argument' crafted by the mind of a woke 15 year old whiney little bitch nerd.
Guess what, both season 1 and 2 had relationship drama in almost every episode, go back and watch it you stupid cuck

Welcome to the 21st century, where real life issues creep into art mediums like they have for thousands of years!
Oh no! Theyre adding the gals and the coloreds into muh tv shows, it's the end of the world!

Grow up

Ahh thanks for the clarification I'm honestly not too familiar with Nietzsche he just gets memed a lot by these edgy atheist kids on my Facebook and I think I let them skew my perception.

>women bijack a popular show and roast it up instead of making something themselves that stands on its own merit
>instead they have to inject their mental illness like a parasite leeching off its host

imagine
my
shock

Dude Sup Forums is not the board for this annoying shit we get it you respect wyman now pls leave you're derailing this thread like you've probably derailed many others

Women hate weak men. I guaran-fucking-tee you the female writers decided to lay negative traits on Jerry because he's a pussy.

my sister asked me if I watched rick and morty last time I saw her, I answered flatly No. I hope it wasn't a secret racism test.

Come on son. Nietzsche is a pop culture name

lmao you ever said this shit to any Sup Forums posts? Probably not I'd guess. Autists like you need to just pull the trigger and end it all so the rest of us can enjoy the time we spend hating ourselves.

People that get annoyed by diversity or women in tv shows or movies aren't Sup Forums tards they just find somethings annoying it doesn't make them a hateful racist or sexist or annoying they just like their movies how they like their movies

But only if you accidently admit it.
Now back in line beta male.

>Sexiest beta

Someone has a crush

nice projection kid.
I am sure this is what the timblr/reddit audience saw as well.

Was this episode written by a woman?

Holy fucking shit, I hated it so fucking much

>woman bitches 24/7
>doesn't learn anything
>no pay off
>woman gets everything handed to her and everyone loves her
This is all female writing

What a beta cuck.

Same with South Park

>Speak your mind freely is Sup Forums

Well in a way you are right.

>Imagine an actual racist, redneck white guy. He breaks up with his girlfriend and now wants to make her jealous. Does he date a black person? Of fucking course not.
It's female projection

A racist woman would definitely fuck a nigger to get back at his boyfriend

>terrorize all children and animals in your area
>try to murder a kid and make his life a living hell

>NOT MY FAULT COZ VAGINA
>AKSHUALLY IT MAKES ME BETTER

You sub human mongrell.
They are enforced by biology you disgusting piece of sub 50iq waste of skin and space.

It's almost at a point where seeing how triggered Sup Forums gets is more entertaining than the show itself

They obviously had Summer and Morty be the vocies of reason in the episode. She fucking makes jerry repeat those denigrating things about himself.

Then go watch American Gods, and giggle to yourself how triggered the two muslim viewers were when Muhammad was fucked by a pig, or some shit

I would give you credit for your shitty oppinion of Dan "omega cuck" Harmon would release the data on what evry writer of their team has contributed to the episodes.

He knows he can't do that or their shitty affirmative action cunts would get ass blasted even more by the fanbase.

It was a glorification of nihilism. Yeah, there are people who think being a nihilist is cool and it means you own the universe.

Stop using the word nietzschean you mongrell

What do you think I am, some sort of imperialist?
I only like subverting my own culture into oblivion. Not alien (superior) cultures.

Is it really so hard to see an dipshit like Jerry get emasculated without immediately taking his side? Jerry's a stupid asshole who deserves everything he's going through. Being forced to admit what he is is probably the best thing that could be happening to him, and he still bumblefucked his way into nearly getting his kids killed.

>He still uses facebook
Off yourself

I just want fun pseudo scientific hijinks with the old man and his grandson, not DUDE NIHIILISM LMAO, shoving summer and beth into everything, setting them up to be like rick, lazy political references, and family drama nobody cares about.

This show is now literally 100% reddit. If you could distill it down to a physical object it would be a funko pop vinyl figure of bill nye.

What went wrong

Stop it, you are starting to sound ironic

Name one bad thing jerrys done cuz I can't think of any most of the time he's the only character that stands up for himself and stands up to Rick and doesn't patheticly try to fight for ricks approval

will you just admit ur a racist and a sexist