AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

INJUSTICE WILL BE BETTER THAN MVC

LMFAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S1hTW2VFpJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=mSpIKf0CdWc
youtube.com/watch?v=tR9YsWCoYqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like what they did with Iron Man's costume, it looks more like a mix of 2008 era and MCU Tony

post the trailer link you retard

youtube.com/watch?v=S1hTW2VFpJ4

>Injustice ever being better than MvC.

>Crowd hyped
>Goes silent for Carol
Perfect reveal

Also hope it's not busted shit which means Zero is absent

OP seems to only want a bait thread, but thanks for posting the trailer link user

>Representing the Capcom universe are Ryu and Megaman!

>Representing the Marvel universe are....Iron Man? O-Okay, and REALLY? Fucking Carol?

>captain marvel
Confirmed sjw shit

holy fuck the graphics look worse than kof xiv

>Standard blue X
YUCK

I kinda like that they're trying something different from MvC3.

Something tells me that the usage of Infinity Gems is to tie into the MCU though, which is kinda disappointing.

>pls like captain marvel

That's Marvel. Push the girl and minority that nobody wants even at the expense of losing sales. The send shops free extra 150% unordered issues so they can report higher sales.

nigger,if Zero's hyper move was creating a shadow,why won't X have the upgraded armor as his? I swear to fuck it better be X1 upgrades

I would be very happy with his hyper move being a ridiculous stat boost because he doesn't have much outside of his buster becoming stronger in any of the games.

Also,Captain Marvel alone looks infinitely better than the entire cast of Injustice.BASED Capcom can actually design women

>INJUSTICE WILL BE BETTER THAN MVC
Until I played MKXL after playing SFV, I would have insulted the fuck out of you.

Goddamn it, Capcom, you were my favorite 3rd party.

>Carol's hair clips through her right shoulder

I know they're her ribs but she kinda looks like she's got 4 tits

>Infinite’s fights are fought two-on-two and without call-in assist attacks, which might make some series fans a bit skeptical. But the move didn’t occur without a lot of consideration. The team at Capcom considered the decision for a long time before settling on two-versus-two for the sake of accessibility. Although frantic combat is core to the series, Director of Production at Capcom Mike Evans wants more casual fans to be able to jump in without being overwhelmed; in Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, each player had to choose three characters from an enormous roster, then choose one of three assists for those characters. In Infinite, you’ll only have to select two characters and one Infinity Stone.

>no assist

Is there a edit of carol with that one jeb! picture where he says pls clap?
Netherrealms is like that one friend who had a rough patch in there life and getting there act together.

It's funny. MvC 2 was a cheap cash grab for Capcom. A last attempt to squeeze money out of a license they were about to lose. Yet it developed a strongly dedicated following that lasted years.

This also looks like a cheap cash grab but I suspect it's not going to have the same sort of popularity. Looks like an ugly incest child of MvC3 and SFxT.

injustice 2 has no chance against this

they're releasing like eight months apart you stupid idiot

Like how MK had no chance against SFV?

MVC 2 is the best half baked fighting game ever

>INJUSTICE WILL BE BETTER THAN MVC

Get back to work, Boon. There haven't been any reveals since August.

Yeah, because the assists and speed where what was turning off casuals from fighting games and not the high bar of input and execution

Smash is casual friendly because it's just direction + button and they still haven't figured it out. Normies don't want to spend hours in training mode to perfect the timing for DPs.

man that looks boring

ppl are just goin to go back to mvc3

What's the matter, Sup Forums? Never satisfied with what you're given?

Just what I thought, I allow this and immediately you start shitting on it day one, per usual.

This is what happens when you fuck with me, good luck finding any mutants, I'll be here with my shekels all day.

MVC3 is dead, besides tournyfags always flock to the sequel no matter how bad or good it is

Injustice looks better and has a better aesthetic, but worse faces and animations.

Gameplay is generally better in capcom fighters, but I know some people are weird and prefer MK for what ever reason.

Injustice will sell a lot more, more people will play MVCI in tournaments.

I don't think any of this matters.

It's not about how it compared to Injustice, it's about how it compared to UMVC3, and so far it looks significantly worse in terms of gameplay.

Meh at least the contrast isn't maxed out on the graphics anymore.

>Injustice looks better and has a better aesthetic
I like the way Injustice has been looking and I think MvCI looks a little rough, but no. Character models in I2 are still mediocre at best.

i don't care if injustice will be better than mvc. i dropped this until i heard there will be no xmen in this shit. mcu is pure garbage shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=mSpIKf0CdWc

From the latest trailer from like 4 months ago, I think it looks a lot better then what was shown in MVCI.

Faces need work, and the costumes are still overdesigned, the but raw tech and the somewhat cartoony grit they are going for is at least something.
MVCI has a very flat bland look to it, with almost no real art direction.
It's very jarring coming from MVC3.

Hey I'm new in this page, what does Injustice have to do with marvel vs capcom?

>the new face of Marvel

What the hell, she couldn't even put down a dirty bare-foot hobo even after powering up.

>Faces need work, and the costumes are still overdesigned, the but raw tech and the somewhat cartoony grit they are going for is at least something.
>MVCI has a very flat bland look to it, with almost no real art direction.
It's a little too early to say with MvC:I but Injustice still has some flaws, like beam particle effects being terrible and character animations being bad.

Just Marvel and DC fans being their usual garbage selves.

people say this every time and it never happens.

That's why I said the animations are worse in my original post.

The particle effects are not terrible, they are just subdued and not crazy because it doesn't really fit the art style.

The only real beams are the Supers, which are very small and thin, and look fine.

I think Marvel will look a lot better as it gets closer to development, but I'm disappointed in the direction they took with their art.

Super Saiyan Carol

Kinda reminds me kids/teenagers that needs to know they made the RIGHT decision about consoles, games, or stuff like that. Because they never thought in buy them all or can't afford all of them so they will talk down about everything that doesn't belongs to them.

Ok but seriously, who the actual fuck cares about Ms.Marvel?

Capcom goes with the old favorites, and Marvel wisely goes with Iron Man, but Ms.Marvel? Spider-Man should have been there. Or if they were going for ((((movie synergy)))) pick movie outfit Captain America.

youtube.com/watch?v=tR9YsWCoYqY

They just keep putting out fun games. I always enjoy single player in the new MKs and Injustice and such.

Obviously, single player is not the major concern for many fighting game fans, but I appreciate the story modes, and the Krypt and shit like that. Good stuff for a guy who mostly plays alone or with friends.

Hopefully MvC4 does something like that too.

>not even developed by Japan
>rumor is Iron Galaxy is developing it being overseen by Capcom USA
Gonna be shiiiit

>B-B-But the Marvel Man said X-Men characters would be in
Fuckin' lol if you expect to see anything more than Wolverine (girl), Deadpool and maybe Storm if you're lucky.

Her hair looks really stupid. They should have either gone full butch or full bombshell. This compromise is no good.

>Something tells me that the usage of Infinity Gems is to tie into the MCU though
Oh is that what tipped you off? Not the lack of X-Men or Fantastic 4?

Japan wouldn't have bought it if they went full butch, and the west would have cried sexism for days if they went full bombshell.

Why is she so awful Sup Forums?

I don't even think Iron Man should have been there.

It should have been Spider-Man and Wolverine, but with the MCU and all Cap and Spidey would have been a better choice. This Iron Man shilling is just getting pathetic at this point.

because she just is

Quick update from some industry friends (I wasn't able to attend PSX to ask questions personally, sorry):

- The game is SUPER early. So early that they probably shouldn't have shown it off, but they wanted something big for PSX and Capcom Cup.
- The controls aren't finalized.
- The roster is far from finalized.
- The graphics aren't even finalized.
- No Marvel characters are off limits, but some may be limited to story mode and not playable.

Again, nothing first-hand, but that's what I got from multiple people at PSX who spoke with Marvel and Capcom reps during interviews. Hopefully that quells some of the concerns people have. Wait until E3 or Evo for a better look at the game before you assume it's not what Mahvel fans want

if that's Iron Galaxy i'm inpressed because no way they could make a woman that actually looks like one

>Injustice ever being good, at all....

That and they're trying to force a meme.

So your super special insider information is "the game isn't ready yet"

Brilliant.

>Not knowing about Binary mode

I thought you faggots read comics

>The roster is far from finalized
I suppose those 4 are the only ones totally confirmed, and Tony and X are going to be the main characters considering who is the last boss.

>Looks worse than SFxT
b8

Editorial mandate.
She's written like a war mongering tyrant but nobody's allowed to acknowledge that she has any flaws, so we're in this bizarre middle ground where she's a monster but the few writers at marvel who still care can't capitalize on that and do something interesting of fun.

lets guess which MCU/Avenger/Inhuman get an X-men/F4 character's movset

Black Panther will probably get Wolverine's moveset
Scarlet Witch probably gets Magneto's
Kamala will get some of Super Skrull's
Ultron or Hulkbuster will get Sentinel's

who gets Storm though?

Ultron will get Doom's. A new era of FOOT DIVE.

I wouldn't say pathetic. It's kind of surprising that they don't seem to realize that Ironman only really works with RDJ. When Bendis tried to do something with him to make him their new mascot, he ended up doing squat and nobody cared. The only arcs I can remember for him are demon in the bottle, armor wars, and return of the mandarin.
Probably a shithuman. I think crystal is possible

You mean go back to MvC2. 3 is trash.

So i am confused. Rogue originally stole all her powers right? So how come she could never do this shit?

Should Cyber Akuam be brought back?

>- No Marvel characters are off limits, but some may be limited to story mode and not playable.
wat

Well we're getting 2 new characters tomorrow but the roster is still probably super low in number.

Tony and X really are probably the main characters, though.

>looks worst
:•)

It's especially confusing since they just let Bendis kill him off and replace him with Doom and Riri. It's also confusing that the woman who killed him is supposed to be their answer to Wonder Woman.

Carol's history is a cluster fuck

after she got drained by Rogue, she went into space and her genes got fucked again and she got her Binary powers you see on display in the vid and proceeded to commit genocide against the Brood till the point where she is a boogeyman figure to them.

>Iron
>minority
I mean i guess he is part of the 2%.

>wat
Being allowed to bring Galactus back does not mean Galactus is playable, I suppose.

>reading Captain Marvel comics

Found the redditfag.

I can smell the DLC already

they shoulda did shonen jump vs capcom

Not even marvel pretends to care about her.

Just goes to show how important having good art direction is. Even in it's unfinished state MVC crushes Injustice character designs and drab art direction

>People cheering and screeching for a video game
Quite honestly, that's the cringiest thing I have ever seen.

also

>Carol Danvers representing Marvel
Fuck Marvel and fuck Capcom for allowing it.

>Not reading Claremont X-Men

Found the newfag.

No they don't.
They're terrible, but King of Farters XIV is far uglier.

>Implying them going silent wasn't the best part.

Never thought I'd say this, but Carol a qt.

I've always hated the mask look, though.

Well who would you pick to be Marvel's main representative? At least she has Marvel in her code name.

They didn't though.
Some even started screeching even louder.

And anyway, even if they did, what do I care? The harm is done, Marlel infected Capcom with their shit and turned them into Crapcom and they're both larping now that Carol Danvers is somehow the most character in the Marvel Universe.
Am I supposed to buy it because there are other peope who don't like it too? No way, no X-Men and no F4 and their respective villains (Dr. fucking Doom)? No buying, Crapcom, simple as that.

>Game that's like a year away from release
>Has unfinished graphics

wow

Seriously? There's dozens and dozens of characters that represent Marvel better than her.

Captain America (Steve Rogers)
Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
Iron Man (Tony Stark)
Wolverine (James Howlett)
Any of them would do.

Fuck, even Hulk (Bruce Banner) would be a better main representative.

man im going to laugh at how hard you guys try and shill this

Who the fuck is trying to shill it?
It looks like fucking garbage.

Supergirl looks like chucky, but both WW and Harley are fine.

Also top picture of Carol is CG.

This is a better comparison.

I still prefer Carol though, just because she looks kinda hot, where all the Injustice woman look kinda angry.

Stop reminding me how fucking ugly Injustice 2 is
What the fuck is with Netherrealms? Are they fucking bi-polar?
MKX looks great, why does Injustice 2 look like uncanny valley shit?

which one? MvCI or I2?

I mean, imagine a fucking MvC game without Magneto, Dr. Doom, Cyclops and Wolverine cause that's what we're getting.

And instead of them, what do we get? Gwenpool. Fucking Gwenpool.
Are we going to pretend she's somehow popular and important enough to make it in a crossover with Capcom?

Have you guys seen her sales? They're the biggest joke in her whole run.
She doesn't even make top 50, fuck, she's lucky to be in the top 100, barely in there.

And that bullshit about MCU characters only? Where does Gwenpool fit in it?

Next thing you know, Whore not Thor. When they do that, I swear, not only will I not buy this game but not any other Crapcom game after it.

Because Injustice 2 is face scanning the voice actors.

The faces are real faces touched up with modeling.

It both looks nice, and is uncanney valley as shit at the same time.

It's similar to the game LA noire.

Wow, this sounds... bad. Like, really bad. Casuals I knew always loved the huge as fuck roster and picking three characters. The different assists not so much, but just have a "recommended" and boom, there you go.

Both
But atleast if you want to know which one I think is worse, my bet is on Injustice 2 since the MvC franchise atleast had good games where as playing the first Injustice was like shoving your hands into a pile of used needles.

>Well we're getting 2 new characters tomorrow but the roster is still probably super low in number.
I think Twitter has already revealed them to be Venom and BB Hood.

>face scanning the voice actors
so you're telling me that Harley in is supposed to be Tara Strong

I like much better those Injustice faces.
Carol Danvers looks like your average jap 3D fighter character ever. No personality there at all.
And what's up with that chest?