youtube.com/watch?v=XacN05uJY00&feature=youtu.be&t=234
youtu.be/j4VSUs9VTvw?t=35m00s
youtube.com/watch?v=nwputd1VNV0
youtube.com/watch?v=9mupyfGBE0Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not as fucked as James's wife.

Would you say we're about as BLACKED?

We are getting Son of Monster Madness

There will be five new Monster Madness episodes this year. Just not 30.

I wouldn't, because it's a pretty gay meme.

Welcome to Monster Madness 2k17. This year I'm going to continue not showing any clips from the movies I'm discussing, I'm also not going to have video of me, just an image of Mike sucking Ryan off. I will also be crying for 20 minutes because I realized getting rid of Bootsy was the biggest mistake in the world.

The Monster Madness is just going to be another picture of Mike's benis.

kek

>only 5 monster madness reviews this year
>the last one isn't on Halloween

Five? Shit, he shouldn't call it Monster Madness then. He may as well not do it at all.

:(

see

Am I the only one who thinks James is a /sadguy/ these days?

Speaking of being fucked.. that thing has to hurt

monster madness hasn't been good since at least 2014,

Hahahahhahahah

>no clips
who cares

>only 3 episodes of monster madness this year
>new avgn was SHIT

JUST

He's gonna take you back to the past

>is
he always was user

youtube.com/watch?v=XacN05uJY00&feature=youtu.be&t=234

>A no-budget dream

Kinda ironic in hindsight that he raised over a million $ for his movie, which is more budget than many of the horror movies he reviews had and then he pisses it away on some CGI explosion action mess.

His whole shtick has ran out of steam. AVGN hasn't been good for years, his movie reviews are poor and not that many people care of his playlists.

If he doean't come up with a new character soon, hel'll be gone in a couple of years.

His last video was about classic movies that he hates, and people are arguing over it, but everyone fails to remember that he’s an internet celebrity who’s regarded as a “film critic” but grew up in special ed, which makes perfect sense when you look at his list

AVGN is still good, he just only releases an episode every 6 months while we get a Mike plays video every other day

His other more recent Monster Madness videos were starting to get fucking bad though
>Short Wikipedia tier summary of any movie that isn't a black and white b-movie he grew up with
Just let it die, it was fun while it lasted

That movie was so underrwhelming. He could've done a better film with way less budget and a much better script. The whole bunch of guest characters was a cool idea except Mike didn't want to act for shit.

I just watched it, the only movie he seems to actually dislike is donnie darko, the rest he says are very good just not as good as people say. He isn't really wrong either.

I know reviewing music would be cliché but it'd be much better than an imaginary playlist war.

This. I can't even remember last years or the year before that. All I remember is being disappointed as fuck

what kills me is how much better and funnier Ashen's movie was and he did it for a fraction of the cost and released it for free on youtube.

wait they fired bootsy? he's a fucking god.

Yeah, I gotta agree on that.

James was originally planning to give the "... Beats" series to Bootsy (later to be handed to Mike) as he was friends with Bootsy since college. Bootsy actually began recording the Ghosts 'n Goblins (NES) episode on the October 14 and 15. James wanted Bootsy to have a larger spot on the Cinemassacre website, but according to Kevin Finn it was clear that "Matei and Ryan wanted James's immense directing and producting talents used strictly to enhance their own careers." Finn explained the time when James's friendship with Bootsy came to a crashing halt:

"It all came to a head...when Mike Matei, Ryan Schott, and April (James's wife) came over and heard Bootsy's version of 'Bootsy Beats Ghosts 'n Goblins'... They maneuvered James into the Nerd Room and reduced him to tears. It was a cruel and pathetic scene. Bootsy, Kyle, and I were in another room but we could see the scene through the recording monitor of the house Mike had set up. It was as if James had turned into a little boy. The conversation appeared quiet and calm, but we could tell it was emotional and intense. The others were doing most of the talking, like overbearing, controlling parents. James would move away, and they would block his escape. We couldn't hear what was being said, but I think a good lip-reader would have picked up something like, 'We don't give a **** about these guys, and we want those ad revenues for us.' We could actually feel James crumbling, and when he came out of the room, a tear dropped down his cheek. His head was lowered and his shoulders sagged. It was the body language of a child who had just been scolded and punished. And this brilliant internet icon - whose videos defined one generation and influenced another - weepingly told us, "We can't do this. I have to give the series to them. They're family and I have to take care of my family. They want the series. I'll give you any amount of money you want to finish a video, but I can't affiliate with it. They won't let me"

Reminder that the creator of Seaman was so impressed by the AVGN episode that he showed it during his presentation at the Games Developers Conference

Go 35 minutes in
youtu.be/j4VSUs9VTvw?t=35m00s

Is his hair really that fucked? It looked fine in the recent avgn episode.

I never gave a shit about the clips
What I liked was James giving interesting tidbits. Granted, you can find the same shit on the internet yourself, but usually it was from movies I never heard about, or things I never really thought about looking into

I cannot believe James got rid of his BEST work just to focus on what exactly? J&MM? Board James? Playlist Junkie? Random movie reviews? What a fucking waste. Monster Madness was pure kino even with the whole youtube problem with him not being able to show clips in the last few years. The guy is a great talker and makes you really want to watch these movies. I had hoped at some point he would do reviews of some of the great horror films he never had to chance to like more Argento and Fulci movies. I'd love to see him review Diabolique and the Nosferatu remake. I'd kill to see him talk about some more of the Japanese gems like Onibaba and Kuroneko. Mario Bava films. German horror films. Has he even done Vampyr yet? I'd love to see that. Really hope this shit is temporary and eventually he comes back full time to do the series again. Get rid of all the boring niche shit no one actually watches. I'd rather see his channel be less active throughout the year if it means we get tons of shit in October.

Board Games James was the actually AVGN movie

to focus on his kids. watching 30 horror movies a year is a lot.

Any pics of his older daughter?

youtube.com/watch?v=nwputd1VNV0

How soon until he will close or withdraw from the channel?

Closing his revenue stream right after he had his second kid seems like a brilliant idea

Surely that is juts because Stuart left most of it in the hands of people who are competent.

Also BBC connections help a lot

I had been subbed to James since late 2006, but I couldn't take it anymore and had to unsub a few months ago. His channel is now the Mike and Ryan Show, neither of whom are entertaining or funny in any way. I get that James wants to spend more time with his family, but he should have just left the channel alone instead of letting those two parasites take over.

james had BWC connections though

>tfw watching new Bullshit episodes side by side with the classic ones

Nigga I watch 5 horror movies a week and I got shit to do. If you can't watch 30 movies in 365 days then you should just kill yourself because your life would just be shit.

james is the person that started putting out like 1 avgn every 3 months because his daughter was born. you really think he has time to watch that shit? who knows what the fuck he does. probably breathes down his kids necks 24/7.

Who needs kids when you have movies

>2006
TMNT is a pretty good game but he still shit all over it for not being the arcade game (which they also released on the NES, making it a moot point).

>2011
The only good game he reviewed in 2011 was Zelda II, and even then he admitted the game was good.

>2017
Some of those MMPR games were terrible. Planet of the Apes for PS1 was bad. Most of those Gameboy accessories were bad. Treasure Master isn't that great. Sonic 06 is legitimately one of the worst games.

You're wrong.

How long have James and Mike been friends anyway? Because for long time friends they have little chemistry and even less rapport with each other during these unscripted streams

College.
Do you even watch James & Mike Mondays?

>Do you even watch James & Mike Mondays?

lol

Am I the only one who thinks Ryan is really out of place?

>he doesn't watch friend simulators
What are you some sort of normie?

College. They are completely different people but like the same kind of movies, games, and cartoons.

I wish James never pushed Mike to get in front of the camera. To think we could have videos in which Mike is only behind the camera instead of shitting up the videos with his obnoxious faggot voice and pretentious personality.

i'd rather kill myself than even pretend to be friends with Mike|

Weren't they childhood friends?

youtube.com/watch?v=9mupyfGBE0Y

story behind this? What's with this meme of her cucking james?

>Do you even watch James & Mike Mondays?

I watched a few but James comes off like he is mentally retarded and I didn't want to tarnish my image of him any further

Remember when James was THE king of Youtube? He was one of the highest subscribed on the platform. Now he barely has 2.3 million subs. Not bad, but considering that he was extremely early on the platform, he should have atleast 10 million. Why did he stagnate in sub growth?

James is completely dead inside. He's a carcass. I don't know if he's on drugs or what, maybe he simply grew out of all this manchild stuff. Sometimes a bit of contempt for his fans even slips out (the AVGN video game videos are painful to watch). Mike is what keeps him showing up on camera, and is constantly trying to get him to talk. You may not like him, but without Mike there is no James anymore.

see The bitch called James and his close friends making fun videos a "Caucasian sausage fest"

To be honest the amount of content he put out for monster madness used to be insane. People are over simplifying it; its not just "watching 30 movies", its "watching 30 movies while seriously reviewing them and their history as well as weaving in a timeline and figuring out how to segue from one movie to another if i cover multiple movies in a video".

This is so depressing to look at

James, tell Mike and Ryan to fuck off already, please.

Is James getting lazy? If anything he should release daily reviews year round to show how much he appreciates his fanbase who paid for everything in his life.

Mike confirmed it does hurt.

I dont get it. What does this have to do with being cucked.

You can barely tell he's autistic.

He goes through motions in his new AVGN episodes. There isn't anything new in offer for the character anymore. He isn't doing anything besides drawn out jokes with them.

apparently James was in a special ed school for 7 years as a child. The guy seems so normal and well educated. I wonder what his problem was.

>TMNT is a pretty good game
Stopped reading right there.

The 20th sept one is so awful i couldn't finish watching it.

What don't you get?

James wife said Cinemassacre was a "caucasian sausage fest" so therefore James like to watch her get fucked by niggers.

>those last two pictures

If I won the lottery where would be the best place to move to for best living conditions + closest proximity to Internet celebrities possible?

I'm thinking Illinois, you've got based Brad Jones in Springfield then a three hour drive north you've got Spoony. On the other hand you could move to Philadelphia to be with the bro-est of bros, James Rolfe. That way you get Mike and Bootsy. Tough call. Tough call. Why can they all just live in the same state so it would be easier?

Although it might be worth living in Seattle just so I can hassle DSP daily.

REMINDER.

>Although it might be worth living in Seattle just so I can hassle DSP daily.

he's fucking off back to Connecticut anyway, also he never leaves the house so I don't know how you could hassle him anyway

It is, though. It was highly rated at the time, constantly rented out, and really not that difficult once you know what you're doing, yet still provides a fair challenge. It also has a great soundtrack and really nice sprite work. Just because AVGN shit on it doesn't mean it's a bad game. I really can't recommend giving it an honest second chance enough.

>went from like 5k per month where all he had to do was make 1 Spoony review and a couple vlogs per month to this

such a lazy retard

He said he was out of money and out of time before coming back to sporadically stream.

This is pretty sad

Is this actually true?

Yes, I was there.

kek

i was also there. Then we all played Silver Surfer and assfucked each other

Who the fuck even IS this Ryan and why should I care about him? I don't watch every video on the cinemassacre channel, mostly just the ones with James in as I could never stand Mike, but now this YouTube channel is 20% James videos and 70% Mike and this chubby cunt Ryan just talking about video games or doing some other dull shit. Tried watching the Let's Plays with Mike and James but they where boring as hell too. It's just Mike talking over James every other second and doing his annoying overbearing laugh.

Its bullshit but I can completely believe Mike being a two faced piece of shit and lying to James' face.

I'd just like to know what happened between them and Bootsy.

fucking mike being a faggot with that fat fuck instead of doing monster madness

Just rewatched previous episodes, he make so many that you can watch 5 a day. I get it kinda sucks he won't do it this year, but give guy a break, someone who doesn't have a children don't know how many of your free time it consumes

When he was first asked about Bootsy, he said the parting was mutual and Bootsy wanted to focus more on his music career but the later answer he gave around 3 months ago, when there was controversy around his dick pic, he implied that it wasn't mutual at all and that Bootsy was forced out, so I definitely think there was some beef between Mike and Bootsy somewhere along the line.

>I love watching BROWN men in MY wife.

I genuinely don't know who this Ryan guy is. I watched the nerd for years but don't really watch much anymore. Who the fuck is he and why did they fuck over Bootsy?

He looks like he smells like cheese.

I think thats on James. If James wanted to do more horror reviews he would

Yea my dad works for cinemassacre