Which plotline did you like better?

which plotline did you like better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

neither was good desu but jerry plot eeks out a bit higher

The one that called out the SEXIST and RACIST beta males that watch this show

new rock and marty episode?

All this episode did was make me hate most of the main characters just a little bit more.
>Beth is genuinely a sociopath who can't even apologize to that guy she tried to murder
>Rick was a preachy nihilistic faggot to the point of cliche
>Summer and Morty sitting around lecturing their dad calling him le evil sexist bigot
>Jerry being a coward as usual and throwing his kids under the bus
Rick and Morty has turned to shit lately.

>Rick and Morty has turned to shit lately.
hmmmm, I wonder why

Just complain about the women writers already.

It won't do any good. It will just empower them to claim they're being "harassed". With that said, I'm almost certain a woman wrote this episode.

>I'm almost certain a woman wrote this episode.

AND OUT COMES THE MISOGYNY

this. I really am not being an asshole but it felt overwhelmingly bitchy. A woman had to be lead writer, every singe character was being catty and offputting in a way I've never fucking seen, Rick was being textbook Reddit fedora-tipping asshole and his upboat joke at the beginning was a harbinger of his bullshit to come. Maybe the worst ep of the season honestly. Beth/Jerry have almost always fucked up the fun of the show and this time is their worst offense.

Really is too bad, cause I feel like Thomas Middleditch was wasted in this shitshow of an ep.

i dropped the show because the s2 finale was terrible. seems like every reference to the show i see now is the fucking parents. why? why would you recenter your show around skyler white and a generic failed father trope?

Beth and Jerry drag the series down. They aren't funny or interesting. Summer is Ok.

Summer was fine early on in the season but she's getting unbearable at this point.

What I don't understand is two buddies of mine tried saying this shit during the dickle Rick airing(I assume to try and bait me into agreeing), yet they're gay as fuck for each other. Tf? Now fags hate straight guys too? Guess it explains the "yass queen" crap

Why did they call Jerry a racist? He hasn't shown any racist tenancies at all.

He's a white male

Gays are the most misogynistic of all men

is the episode hosted online anywhere?

If I had to choose then Beth. Jerry's plotline was average with the writing shitty on him more than usual. Beth was reveled to be a psychopath which was nice, but overall amounts to nothing.

fucking everywhere

link?

>Summer is Ok.
Summer is hot (it's the voice/slang).

>Summer was fine early on in the season but she's getting unbearable at this point.
What? No. Depends. But in the one before this one here, that memory thingy, she was totally awesome saving the day. top kek.

the entire episode should have been about all the children beth locked away in Froopyland. Like it wasn't just Tom, but 5-6 kids. They went Lord of the Flies. Then tom figured out that they could fuck the Froopy creatures and eat them.

Yeah i actually really liked summer in season 2. She was growing into her own but these new women "writers" threw all that development down the shitter. Beth however has always been garbage.

I'll get shitted on for this... but in S1 he wasn't cool with his dad being a cuck... He thought it was horrible, and the family was against him for not liking what makes his mom happy, and his dad a loser...

To me, jerry is the best side character...

A WHIIIIITEEEEEEEE FUCKING MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is coming from someone who has enjoyed every single Rick and Morty episode so far.

This episode felt off. None of the characters seemed like themselves.

>western cartoon nips

Meh. Yeah her voice actor is good. It's fun to watch her do improv with roiland, she's definitely down with the silliness that makes the show at its best.

>People arguing.
>Female characters being cunty.
>Relationship drama... again

All this and a truly ugly message. Plus that whole doo doo butt song that was written by an 8 year old.

Just awful crap

>None of the characters seemed like themselves.
hmmmmm, I do wonder why

who the fuck is forcing this sjw leftist cuckism into this show?

Jerry simply because the idea that all the shit that is constantly dropped on him is eventually gonna burst in to real permanent character development is one of the more interesting plot potentials in the show.

Well, which episode has been the weakest this season so far? This one or episode 2?

dan harmon

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs

Yikes. I used to watch this crap to escape conventional pc media, not to be triggered. Is this episode already supposed to go this way or did Dan Harmon redo some of the lines to get back at the "Racist, Sexist, Beta Male viewers"

>REEEE le women ruin everything >:(((

Fuck off with that crap. It's obviously the jew's fault. He hired a bunch of hacks that parrot what he wants out of the show.

Not anymore, it seems they've switched sides. They didn't mean it, they just wanted to see if I'd agree so they could have even more bias against me

Dan. The only reason the whole divorce plot is a thing is because he recently got divorced himself.

is the show written in cali? honestly seems like pretty much everyone there believes that shit.

We shall see when the writer is revealed.

It was a guy (Mike McMahan). Doesn't make the female-written episodes good though.

It's 100% Dan Harmon, he's a producer for that shitty Game Grumps Youtube shit about esports and they rant about stopping neonazis in it.

The guy ruins everything he touches.

Since when does Summer calls her mother a "bitch"?

Flanderization at its finest.

Will he ever work again? Seriously, he did a shitjob at using the characters in a natural way, everything felt so forced.

He actually wrote two of the better episodes, so it's weird that this one was such a disaster.

I went and read this. This is legitimately a better plot than tonight's episode. And in a fucked up way, I think Harmon would appreciate it.

>so it's weird that this one was such a disaster.
see:

Yeah yeah, I'm in that thread too. I posted the resply to that one. I think it's a fair theory, but there's no way anyone will ever know if it's true.

he talks like a fag

>Sup Forumsfags complain about Eva and other anime posted on Japanese anime themed imegeboard while simultaneously posting reddit and memey on nearly daily basis

he's bisexual

>(I) want to protect the content (I) think (i) own and combine that with (my) need to be proud of something (I) have which is (my) race and gender... (I) was born male and white...and am trying to further (my) creepy agenda by protecting my work.

captain projection over here

lol what a gay

Jerry projected a lot of his own thoughts about his partner's grossness onto summer and morty when they were in the restaurant

>Will he ever work again?

Jewish? Yes. Goy? No.

Notice how the vast majority of the "backlash" was against the chinese girl Gao, while no one knows or cares who the jewish female writers are (the rest of them)

Honestly this is the kind of shit that made Rick and Morty in season one. Now it's just this didactic psychobabble that's content to lecture its audience through lengthy monologues that are so on the nose about the writers' opinions that it totally takes you out of it.

To be fair the doo doo butt song was probably all roiland

Jerry's. Man finally realized that his big character flaws aren't tied to black-and-white morality that would succinctly damn or absolve him. I.E. just because you're not a genocidal saboteur doesn't mean you can't be a piece of shit. Plus admitting to his own ignorance in front of his own children was a pretty big step

So are they ever gonna actually do anything with Jerry, or just go "lol fuckin jerry" for eternity?

It seemed at one point they were gonna try and build up to something there, but now I'm not so sure. They should just get rid of him if they have no intention of developing him. The whole shit on Jerry thing is just getting annoying at this point.

but the grossness wasn't because hates their race or thinks his race is objectively superior, but rather he just finds her unattractive.

t. bigot racist with noice trips