Wtf i love israel now

wtf i love israel now

youtube.com/watch?v=WkkVr1T61aY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OgzmbwRNfmA
timesofisrael.com/loathed-by-jews-germanys-far-right-afd-loves-the-jewish-state/
jns.org/news-briefs/2017/6/25/netanyahu-to-meet-heads-of-four-central-european-nations-in-july
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
archive.is/qXQCG
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
archive.is/VgdQD
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
archive.is/KOEzO
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
archive.is/NasVB
jta.org/2017/07/31/news-opinion/world/australian-state-labor-party-votes-to-recognize-a-palestinian-state
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/foreign-affairs/sally-mcmanus-backed-antiisrael-bds-campaign/news-story/e66a28b005fe2a91046768c28fd6dc8a?nk=e9dc9bae75401c1231fbb6cf49f45cad-1506314706
youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk
youtube.com/watch?v=0hPcuw9fYAw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
haaretz.com/israeli-communications-said-to-prove-iaf-knew-liberty-was-u-s-ship-1.230486
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Perle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only SJWs and libtards hate israel

This. Israel is based!

giv israeli gf

damn Conan knows how to party

>tfw no qt jewish gf
FUCKING END MY LIFE ALREADY

shit on israel all you want, Conan is the only enjoyable talk show host

wtf im not antisemitic anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=OgzmbwRNfmA

> Haha! Look how great our walled, nuclear-armed ethnostate is! Don't you just love having a people, a shared culture and a homeland!
> What's that goy? You want one too? But that's racist, sexist and anti-semitic! Pay for more holocaust memorials and reflect a little more!

Soon boys.

Memes aside, it's empirically true

Look at the AfD, Germany's far right party that got 14% of votes in the election yesterday

timesofisrael.com/loathed-by-jews-germanys-far-right-afd-loves-the-jewish-state/

Soon what?

Israel is encouraging other countries to have ethnostates/nationalism/walls.

>Bibi Meeting with Visegrad Group (anti-immigration EU states) leaders
jns.org/news-briefs/2017/6/25/netanyahu-to-meet-heads-of-four-central-european-nations-in-july
>Israel's campaign against Soros
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
>Zionist groups funding rise of nationalists in the Netherlands
archive.is/qXQCG
>Israeli lobby pushes for Geert Wilders
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
>Austrian Far-Right finds allies and support in Israeli parliament
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
>European far-right and Israel form strategic alliance
archive.is/VgdQD
>Jewish groups back the AfD and Pegida in Germany
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
>European Fascist parties receive backing from Israeli right
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
>Israeli intelligence services conclude that a far right Europe would be safer for Israel
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
>US Jews pour money into financing of anti-immigration parties in Europe
archive.is/KOEzO
>European Far-Right forges links with Israeli right
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
>European far right dangerously anti-Muslim and pro-Israel conclude European intelligence services
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
>Dutch Secret Services investigate Israeli links with Dutch Far Right
archive.is/NasVB

There's a big gap in beliefs between American Jews and Israeli Jews, it's not the 1960s anymore when the two were united.

> ALP are anti-Israel
Fuckin lol'd.

>Australian Labor recognizes Palestinian State
jta.org/2017/07/31/news-opinion/world/australian-state-labor-party-votes-to-recognize-a-palestinian-state

>Australian Labor official supports boycott of Israel
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/foreign-affairs/sally-mcmanus-backed-antiisrael-bds-campaign/news-story/e66a28b005fe2a91046768c28fd6dc8a?nk=e9dc9bae75401c1231fbb6cf49f45cad-1506314706

Israel is diverse af
t. Actual Israeli

Do the ADL have google alerts set up for Sup Forums now?

are those girls really that smoll or is conan really that freakishly tall

I genuinely used to like Conan, but I haven't really watched him in almost a decade. Was he always shit along with my juvenile tastes or did he get much, much worse? Is this an individual fuck-up and not representative of his actual standards?

>there are no good Jews
Fuck off

Go back to your garage, Jay

Both. Jews are pretty short on average, and most Israelis are decended from eastern European Jews, meaning even shorter. Meanwhile, Conan is 6'4".

wow can you imagine getting beat up by a smoll idf soldieress haha just as a joke

Man i got say i didnt believe that jsrael bots existed but u u made me believe it good job shill

I could imagine it. Years of training + Krav Maga + dogmatic ideology = scary. Plus, they've probably specifically trained to fight men, for instance using an opponents weight against them.

>u u
u u

youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk

youtube.com/watch?v=0hPcuw9fYAw

wtf I hate jews now

No, he's right.

Wrong, everyone else but kikes hate Israel.

>(((Irish)))
Everytiem

what the fuck i only ever get gay spanish guys doing this

Israel has been the most parasitic, destructive nation to America in it's short 200 history.
>"received" over 100 billion in "aid" from US taxpayers -more than the the combined total aid sent to other countries
>bombed the USS Liberty in an attempt to false flag war on the Egyptians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

haaretz.com/israeli-communications-said-to-prove-iaf-knew-liberty-was-u-s-ship-1.230486

>spied on the US numerous times
>sold US military tech to the Chinese
>used Jewish-American politicians to instigate the Iraq War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Perle

>Richard Norman Perle (born September 16, 1941) is an American political advisor, consultant, and lobbyist who began his career in government as a senior staff member to Senator Henry “Scoop” Jackson on the Senate Armed Services Committee in the 1970s.[2] Later he was heavily involved with the Reagan administration and served as an assistant Secretary of Defense and also worked on the Defense Policy Board Advisory Committee from 1987 to 2004. He was Chairman of the Board in 2001 under the Bush Administration but eventually resigned in 2003 due to conflict of interests.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction".